23 Baltimore schools have zero students proficient in math, per state test results

You are the one that made the claim. Next time at least try to make your lies a little bit realistic

Yeah this dude sent his teenage daughter into an inner city high school where she magically turned into Michelle Pfieffer in Dangerous Minds.

SURE SHE DID....sure

That is exactly what my daughter is doing. She gets about 3500 a year from the state for being a teaching intern. She's working now so she doesn't have to do work study next year.

Why is this concept so strange to you, libtard? Thousands of kids have been doing this since day one. Those who can, pay, and those who can't, work. Same as it ever was

You leftoids are bizarre

What a strange little man you are.

This is a lie. At best she "tutors"

That’s because there are dual-income black couples being overpaid for government jobs for which they barely do half of what is required in the private industry. Together, mediocre couples are bringing in $200,000 or more.
What exactly is a mediocre couple? And why are you upset about two people working? You are always crying and whining about people not working. In this situation now you are upset they are working. You don't like the fact they get a decent salary? Why? 100 grand is middle class. Or is it only you are deserving of a decent wage? Nobody else is. That's mediocre.

What exactly is a mediocre couple? And why are you upset about two people working? You are always crying and whining about people not working. In this situation now you are upset they are working. You don't like the fact they get a decent salary? Why? 100 grand is middle class. Or is it only you are deserving of a decent wage? Nobody else is. That's mediocre.
I’m not upset they’re working. But the Government is full of mediocre employees who would never cut it in private industry, and are overpaid for the value they add. Why should other Americans have to fund their overpaid salaries?

And no, a HHI income of $200k is not middle class. It’s upper-middle, and even affluent depending on location.

And P.S. People are deserving of the salary they deserve, which varies according to skill and talent, level of education required, and years of experience.

The Baltimore high school grads who can barely read or write will end up working for the government, earning more money than they’d get in private, and for doing a half-day’s work (if that).

Kind of like the lazy underworked CEO and management of private industry that sit back and take it in while their laborers are paid squat?

If those jobs were around back when I was in the godforsaken awful american corporate world I would have quit my job for one of those jobs. All the kids games I missed because I had to travel to meet with clients. Only 4 weeks paid vacation. Yes I made good money but I have a severe hatred for that corporation and they frankly owe me more for that time they have stolen from me.

In geenville SC we had a smoking area till 1988 and they would still paddle you when I graduated in 1989.

cool-story-bro-4.jpg

If those jobs were around back when I was in the godforsaken awful american corporate world I would have quit my job for one of those jobs. All the kids games I missed because I had to travel to meet with clients. Only 4 weeks paid vacation. Yes I made good money but I have a severe hatred for that corporation and they frankly owe me more for that time they have stolen from me.
They had government jobs back when you were around. But back then, the government jobs did indeed pay less.

You decided to take a high-paying corporate job that paid you very well and still gave you FOUR weeks vacation! Enabled you to provide a nice home and lifestyle for your family. Now you hate them because you missed your kids’ soccer games.

I made the massive mistake in believing that my job was part of what defined me. That's wrong. I made the mistake of giving my all even on some evenings. That's wrong. A job is simply a means to a paycheck and nothing more. I regret that I worked as hard as I did and gave up things that were important to my kids. When they looked in the stands many times I wasn't there because dog gone it one must give their all for the company. That is wrong in every possible way.

I made the massive mistake in believing that my job was part of what defined me. That's wrong. I made the mistake of giving my all even on some evenings. That's wrong. A job is simply a means to a paycheck and nothing more. I regret that I worked as hard as I did and gave up things that were important to my kids. When they looked in the stands many times I wasn't there because dog gone it one must give their all for the company. That is wrong in every possible way.
You didn’t have weekends to spend with them? And what about your wife? Did she make the games?

Also, think about what your kids might have missed out on if you had taken a lower-paying job that didn‘t allow you to provide after-school activities (that cost extra - like golf or tennis lessons) or a superior private education. As long as you had quality time with them on the weekends, you did well.

You didn’t have weekends to spend with them? And what about your wife? Did she make the games?

Also, think about what your kids might have missed out on if you had taken a lower-paying job that didn‘t allow you to provide after-school activities (that cost extra - like golf or tennis lessons) or a superior private education. As long as you had quality time with them on the weekends, you did well.

So, you think that children should come second to a career? The kids get 2 days, the job gets 5. Are you saying that the job is more than twice as important as the kids?

The only way out of this is through school choice. Give parents their money back and allow them to put that money into schools that are more concerned about actually teaching kids the fundamentals, instead of how many pronouns and genders there are.

The only way out of this is through school choice. Give parents their money back and allow them to put that money into schools that are more concerned about actually teaching kids the fundamentals, instead of how many pronouns and genders there are.

If the parents gave a fuck the schools would not be in such bad shape. All they care about is that little jonny or suzie is not in the house for 6 hours a day.

Forum List

Back