Should President Biden declare the Mexican drug cartels a terrorist organisation?

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands

According to the CDC, 107,375 people in the United States died of drug overdoses and drug poisonings in the 12-month period ending in January 2022. A staggering 67 percent of those deaths involved synthetic opioids like fentanyl. Some of these deaths were attributed to fentanyl mixed with other illicit drugs like cocaine, methamphetamine, and heroin, with many users unaware they were actually taking fentanyl.

and according to a Montana Sheriff on Fox News this morning, that number has surpassed 100K fentanyl deaths alone last year.

9/11 : just a few thousand deaths and a serious threat of repeat offending by the purpetrators was enough to warrant 20 years of war against muslim terrorism, and a vigilant stance towards terrorists afterwards.

these drug cartels, they run themselves like military operations.
killing your citizens now by over 100K per year.
i'd say that warrants sending in the military against them, with full approval of the Mexican government (who should be placed under your protection during the anti-cartel operations).

what do you all think about this? send in the military, or not?

and according to a Montana Sheriff on Fox News this morning, that number has surpassed 100K fentanyl deaths alone last year.

9/11 : just a few thousand deaths and a serious threat of repeat offending by the purpetrators was enough to warrant 20 years of war against muslim terrorism, and a vigilant stance towards terrorists afterwards.

i'd say that warrants sending in the military against them, with full approval of the Mexican government (who should be placed under your protection during the anti-cartel operations).

USA has a drug problem.

More die from drugs flowing across the border every year than those that died in Vietnam

So, yea, America is and has been at war and from what I hear China is even behind a lot of this.

But Democrats only care about one thing, White Supremacy cuz it is the biggest threat to the universe.

I'm sure you have read that hundreds of thousands are dying from them as well.

:auiqs.jpg:

So here is the conundrum, drug cartels control all of the governments South of the border. In fact, those countries are more like giant drug cartels than countries

Why then do we not anticipate that the US is any different? Why would they control only the countries south of the border? IF you ask me, they control the Swamp every bit as much as say, Mexico.

This is why neither party is much interested in securing the border. In fact, when Trump had a GOP Congress they did NOTHING about securing the border.

What prey tell are you going to do about it.....stop the drug addicts.

We presume that government is here to "protect" us.

But if you look at their policies, the actual ones that are in effect, you come to a different conclusion

Just look at the policies of the DNC

They all support decreasing population numbers.

1. They support abortion on demand. They fund it at home and internationally.
2. They support gender change curriculum in schools at home and internationally raising gender confusion up 4000% among children, which leads to less human reproduction.
3. They turn a blind eye to about 200 people dying a day from drug overdoses from drugs flowing across the border
4. They largely ignore the black-on-black violence in all major US cities. The media ignores it because black lives really don't matter to those in government.
5. The US has been involved in wars abroad, whether directly or indirectly, since the Korean war. They just can't get enough. In fact, Trump was the first President in a very long time not to get involved in such wars.
6. They have embraced a worldwide climate cult that is hell bent on decreasing population numbers, all in the name of reducing carbon footprints. In fact, I heard of one lady that had an abortion just to help reduce the carbon footprints of humanity.
7. The climate cult policies across the globe, in turn, has affected food supply. The largest food producers in the world now are limiting farming in the name of reducing carbon emissions because fertilizer emits carbon. Last year the UN said about a billion people were going to starve to death, and that was before governments around the world were telling their farmers to stop producing as much food.

And if you look at the GOP, they may talk a good game but they are basically a bunch of useless corrupt liars.

But if you look at human history of genocide, you will come to a sobering reality, that is, genocide has been a common function of governments across the globe.

It's just who and what we are.

This alert does not apply to legitimate pharmaceutical medications prescribed by medical professionals and dispensed by licensed pharmacists. The legitimate prescription supply chain is not impacted. Anyone filling a prescription at a licensed pharmacy can be confident that the medications they receive are safe when taken as directed by a medical professional.

The USA has a drug problem, now they are having a semi assault weapon without a license!!

What prey tell are you going to do about it.....stop the drug addicts.
Indeed, we should tell the children to stop eating that candy Fentanyl cuz it is bad for their teeth.

Then in the same breath, tell them to either get an abortion or mutilate their genitals with gender changing surgery while they are at it.

Yea, that was easy.

Indeed, we should tell the children to stop eating that candy Fentanyl cuz it is bad for their teeth.

Then in the same breath, tell them to either get an abortion or mutilate their genitals with gender changing surgery while they are at it.

Yea, that was easy.
You ever read the stats on abortion. A lot of Fox Cabel news is faux fiction.

These anti-population types have been out in the open for some time, going as far back in the US as the 1950's

They even started their own Stonehenge in Georgia in the 1980's with a bizarre set of environmental commandments, the first of which was to reduce population numbers of humanity.

Bottom line, the rich fat cat intellectual types at the top in every society is obsessed with doing this and have been for some time, and this was even before the climate cult was born.

Countries that do seem to have an actual war on drugs have the lowest addiction numbers in the world.

I've even read where in some of these countries, it is the only place where drug deaths are actually in decline.

But their measures are draconian., at least, by international standards., and these governments are targeted by all other world governments and pressured to become just like them.

This article claims that the government in the Philippines have killed close to 30,000 drug dealers, so the UN is all up in arms about how terrible the government is

I reckon they think that letting hundreds of thousands die every year, with children in the mix, is more humane.

LOL.

Notice the silence from the UN on those numbers. That is the status quo they are in love with.

You ever read the stats on abortion. A lot of Fox Cabel news is faux fiction.
Anything that conflicts with your DNC cult is fiction.

We all know.

Now drink your cool aid like a good little drone.

I know, go get vaxed.

Even better, how about another Covid lockdown? Imagine how we can help destroy the world economies again.

I once read that unemployment numbers that decrease by so much as 1%, equates to about 10,000 deaths, ranging from such things as heart attacks, drug abuse, suicide, etc.

That should put a smile on the face of your cult leaders.

There's too much money in the drug business and I don't trust this government where money is concerned. I think Biden's bums are more likely to try to shakedown the cartels than to destroy them.

There's too much money in the drug business and I don't trust this government where money is concerned. I think Biden's bums are more likely to try to shakedown the cartels than to destroy them.
The government could easily go drone hunting and kill them all off

With the help of technology and AI, they know more about us than we know about ourselves.

I think he sees them as poor,struggling, immigrant, entrepreneurs just trying to expand their business in the US.....Open arms Brandon.Open arms.

745d4533b8e6481ab721e472fc8b870925d6a2322cfd1cb621a8a57d7bc07ee5.jpg

We presume that government is here to "protect" us.

But if you look at their policies, the actual ones that are in effect, you come to a different conclusion

Just look at the policies of the DNC

They all support decreasing population numbers.

1. They support abortion on demand. They fund it at home and internationally.
2. They support gender change curriculum in schools at home and internationally raising gender confusion up 4000% among children, which leads to less human reproduction.
3. They turn a blind eye to about 200 people dying a day from drug overdoses from drugs flowing across the border
4. They largely ignore the black-on-black violence in all major US cities. The media ignores it because black lives really don't matter to those in government.
5. The US has been involved in wars abroad, whether directly or indirectly, since the Korean war. They just can't get enough. In fact, Trump was the first President in a very long time not to get involved in such wars.
6. They have embraced a worldwide climate cult that is hell bent on decreasing population numbers, all in the name of reducing carbon footprints. In fact, I heard of one lady that had an abortion just to help reduce the carbon footprints of humanity.
7. The climate cult policies across the globe, in turn, has affected food supply. The largest food producers in the world now are limiting farming in the name of reducing carbon emissions because fertilizer emits carbon. Last year the UN said about a billion people were going to starve to death, and that was before governments around the world were telling their farmers to stop producing as much food.

And if you look at the GOP, they may talk a good game but they are basically a bunch of useless corrupt liars.

But if you look at human history of genocide, you will come to a sobering reality, that is, genocide has been a common function of governments across the globe.

It's just who and what we are.
Outside of #3 which really is just political posturing, not identifying an actual problem....what does any of this horseshit have to do with declaring drug cartels terrorist organizations?

Looks like a laundry list of white grievance. :)...just sayin...

Outside of #3 which really is just political posturing, not identifying an actual problem....what does any of this horseshit have to do with declaring drug cartels terrorist organizations?

Looks like a laundry list of white grievance. :)...just sayin...
I showed why the government fosters the drug trade, and why they will secure the border over their dead bodies.

Cuz the cartels will see to that if they do.

Why go against the grain? They can both make large amounts of money under the table AND they still get to continue to live.

It's a win/win.

Forum List

Back