225 year old Christopher Columbus statue vandalized

It makes sense. Liberals hate America, he discovered America. Clear as a bell to me.
Actually the Vikings did long before Columbus. Native Americans were
There for thousands of years.
Columbus never set foot in North America.

The native americans didn't discover shit they chased game across a land bridge, that's like saying a wolf pack discovered America.

The left in this country hates Columbus and everything he represents.

White liberals should put their money where their mouths are and move to their ancestral homes.

Let's see if someone vandalized Martin Luther King's statues and if mayors across America rename MLK Blvd to something else?

You have to be civilized in order to discover a new land.
So when was Japan discovered?

edit...I guess I should add, though really it should go without saying, that I think your post is worthy of one dumb as a stump.

I think I'd be happy to vandalise his statue if I was descended from a first nation. It'd be a bit like an alumnus of Auschwitz, say, vandalising a Nazi statue.

Comparing genocide with the expansion and conquest of an area, something done by everyone during that time period, makes you an idiot.

He didn't discover America. It was never lost. So, for "tourists" to be the first...that would be the Vikings.

He opened up the further exploration and led to the permanent connection of it to the Old World. The Vikings came and left.

It makes sense. Liberals hate America, he discovered America. Clear as a bell to me.
Actually the Vikings did long before Columbus. Native Americans were here for thousands of years.

No one is denying the Vikings likely found it first, but nothing ever came of it. We're also not glorifying any of the shit he did afterwards, just the fact he made the discovery for Europe and ushered in a new era of colonization. Of course the natives got the bad end of that deal, mainly due to diseases they weren't immune to, but that wasn't the fault of the Europeans.

Actually the Vikings did long before Columbus. Native Americans were here for thousands of years.

No one is denying the Vikings likely found it first, but nothing ever came of it. We're also not glorifying any of the shit he did afterwards, just the fact he made the discovery for Europe and ushered in a new era of colonization. Of course the natives got the bad end of that deal, mainly due to diseases they weren't immune to, but that wasn't the fault of the Europeans.
^^ Bullshit

When are these people going to learn that destroying anything will not rewrite what has already taken place in our nation's history?

God bless you and our homeland always!!!

Holly

P.S. Personally I think that some people are only doing this kind of damage for the sheer freaking heck of it.

He didn't discover America. It was never lost. So, for "tourists" to be the first...that would be the Vikings.
and thats only what we have discovered at this point.
It always blows my mind how indians dont get credit. Its not like they were all just born here..

Forum List

Back