What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man attempts to bomb Confederate statue

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Reaction score
So ...now the new thing is bombing national parks apparently.

Liberals have lost their minds.

Federal authorities: Texas man tried planting bomb on Confederate statue
Guess its time to call out the cavalry

Screen-Shot-2017-08-21-at-6.45.14-PM.png

deanrd

Gold Member
Reaction score
What is so hilarious to me is that Republicans accused Democrats of being Confederates who caused the Civil War and wanted slavery but it was Republicans Lincoln who ended slavery and "saved" America just like the Republicans of today.

Only Today's Republicans are the confederates who are fighting to save those confederate statues. You know. The people who tried to destroy the country and who were enemies of Lincoln.

It's all very confusing.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What is so hilarious to me is that Republicans accused Democrats of being Confederates who caused the Civil War and wanted slavery but it was Republicans Lincoln who ended slavery and "saved" America just like the Republicans of today.

Only Today's Republicans are the confederates who are fighting to save those confederate statues. You know. The people who tried to destroy the country and who were enemies of Lincoln.

It's all very confusing.

No its not if you know history.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes a rich white kid who is going to school for chemistry. If he had not got caught, I'm sure you would of said it had to be a black man.

williepete

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Liberals have lost their minds.

"When asked by (the park ranger) if he wanted to harm the statue, Schneck responded that he did, and that he (Schneck) did not 'like that guy,'" according to the criminal complaint.

He doesn't like a guy who died 150 years ago so he makes a bomb.

Can't you see? He's just expressing himself. Perfectly normal.

Conservative65

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes a rich white kid who is going to school for chemistry. If he had not got caught, I'm sure you would of said it had to be a black man.

Had it been a black, I'm sure you would have made an excuse as to how slavery would justify it.

deanrd

Gold Member
Reaction score

It's all very confusing.

No its not if you know history.
OK, explain it.

I need a good laugh.

Republicans know history the way they know climate change and evolution.

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Actually you're the one saying that to race bait

Gotcha

Darkwind

Platinum Member
Reaction score

It's all very confusing.
LMAO

No, what any sane person is doing is fighting censorship.

/thread

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List