22% Say Dems Are America's Greatest Enemy

You're not my enemy. I don't hate you. I don't think you're evil. I don't think you're trying to destroy America.

I'm not like you. Thank goodness.

Thank goodness.
I am not a hater. That will not work on me. And the reason you do not think I am trying do destroy America is because I clearly am not. As for you you perpetuate lies, spread propaganda like the FBI, and try to insult the very fabric of this country with every post.

You're a fucking hypocrite.

This speech was the closest speech I"ve heard in my lifetime to a pure Stalinist attack political rivals....he's essentially asking for a Great Purge of political rivals.

According to Susan Rice's emails, he was a key figure in the Obamagate gang to undermine the new Trump Admin

I am not a hater. That will not work on me. And the reason you do not think I am trying do destroy America is because I clearly am not. As for you you perpetuate lies, spread propaganda like the FBI, and try to insult the very fabric of this country with every post.
You certainly apply different standards to others than you maintain for yourself.

Regardless, I'm just thankful that I'm not like you. Hate is an ugly emotion.

We don't have open borders. People are stopped at the border every day.

What political prisoners?

The FBI didn't censor anything, Twitter did.

Any other bad examples?

three-wise-monkeys-sweet-n-sassy.gif

You certainly apply different standards to others than you maintain for yourself.

Regardless, I'm just thankful that I'm not like you. Hate is an ugly emotion.
It certainly is and this President is a hypocrite who speaks out of both sides of his mouth. One minute calling for unity, the next minute demonizing fellow Americans as a threat to the country.

It certainly is and this President is a hypocrite who speaks out of both sides of his mouth. One minute calling for unity, the next minute demonizing fellow Americans as a threat to the country.
Did sleepy joe hurt your sensitive feelings? Poor little baby.

22% Say Dems Are America's Greatest Enemy​

And the other 78% reported that Dems are their own greatest enemy.

Forum List

Back