22% Say Dems Are America's Greatest Enemy

We don't have open borders. People are stopped at the border every day.

What political prisoners?

The FBI didn't censor anything, Twitter did.

Any other bad examples?
Quite the special little world you have in that brain, innit? You're in for one hell of a rude awakening not too far down the path you've chosen.

Nothing that hasn’t happened before.
CBP states that in the first 24 months of Biden's regime, over 2 MILLION migrants came here and were released into the country WITHOUT VETTING of any kind. With any luck, when some of them pull another 9-11 type surprise, those who support them entering this way will be the only victims...

If course the hard right believes that. It's what they are supposed to believe.
Yep. This is the stuff that's pounded into them 24/7/365, and they won't question it.

Imagine going through life like that. Someone is literally your enemy because they don't think just like you do.

What a small, ugly, paranoid little world.

The Dems are America's greatest enemy and the gop hates, with an unbridled passion, the union laborer.

The borders are open. Stopped is not turned back.
I don't think you know what open means.

Is it your contention that this photo is photoshopped?
Screenshot_20221227-133437~2.png

P.S. The number of criminals and abundance of Chinese fentanyl flowing over the border right now is actually unprecedented. But thanks for playing.
Southern border problems are southern border problems. I suggest you form a militia and deal with it. I couldn’t care less.

Yep. This is the stuff that's pounded into them 24/7/365, and they won't question it.

Imagine going through life like that. Someone is literally your enemy because they don't think just like you do.

What a small, ugly, paranoid little world.
It's the same 20% that shows up in every poll who take the most extreme right wing position no matter the question.

Forum List

Back