22 disasters with over a billion dollars of damage in the US in 2020 due to climate change

Wow. We had actual weather last year that differed with some other years in some places. Big surprise. When does that not happen? The weather here was exceptionally nice and if that was a result of climate change I'm all for it. Let's have some more, please.

262 dead?

Wow, less than a slow weekend in Chicago!
Dumb ass statement, Chicago is #16. #1 is St. Louis. A record year for weather related disasters, but that means nothing to dumb ass 'Conservatives'.

I'm gonna let my truck idle in the driveway and burn 38 gallons of gas in your honor.
And to make you even happier I have a 20 lb can of freon i'm going to vent into the atmosphere.

and when people call you a right wing nut job lunatic, you get offended...
fyi; they are not trying to insult you...

god help your neighbors...
i bet you are throwing your trash on their driveway too...

this is the reason why your neighbors got sick of you and kicked your mentality out of the office, if you are wondering why you got god smacked in the elections...

Wrong Again: 50 Years of Failed Eco-pocalyptic Predictions

It's too late. Globaloney has already destroyed planet earth. Party time!

this is how dumb people come up with their dumb conclusions;

they take some interview with a "dr ehrlich" from 50n years ago about world becoming overpopulated and slap it into a climate change topic... to refute a branch of science thats being studied all around the world by thousands of scientists from dozens of nations...

they apparently not just cant read, but also cant think...

The cure to man made global warming is to kill all humans!!!!!!!
xl-copy_022317021827.jpg
Oh my, what have we here, a Q-Anon clown? I revise my estimate of your mental abilities, obviously you never were above a single digit IQ. But now your kind is irrelevant. We will move forward in addressing climate change in about 11 days.

According to I Gore we should have all been dead by now.
Still avoiding discussing reality and busy telling lies. But then, that is all you have.

Ya fucken idiot!!!
We've heard your grave warnings for decades now and absolutely nothing has come of them.
Let us know when one of them comes true and you might get my attention...until then go pound sand,or snow that we weren't supposed to see ever again.

CO2 causes wildfires.

This new learning amazes me!
Frankie boi, have the greys vacated your hollow moon yet? LOL

Have you come up with a convincing and sane explanation of how atmospheric CO2 heats the ocean 600m deep?

If we left an SUV running on the surface of the Moon would we soon see these imaginary CO2 induced wildfires there too?

even the leading anti-science lunatics had to accept the fact that co2 was causing global warming but refuted only the fact that it wasnt man made...
and these people still argue a 30 years old argument that even the people who came up with it stopped arguing... :)

262 dead?

Dumb ass statement, Chicago is #16. #1 is St. Louis. A record year for weather related disasters, but that means nothing to dumb ass 'Conservatives'.

I'm gonna let my truck idle in the driveway and burn 38 gallons of gas in your honor.
And to make you even happier I have a 20 lb can of freon i'm going to vent into the atmosphere.

this is the reason why your neighbors got sick of you and kicked your mentality out of the office, if you are wondering why you got god smacked in the elections...

LOL!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!

xl-copy_022317021827.jpg
Oh my, what have we here, a Q-Anon clown? I revise my estimate of your mental abilities, obviously you never were above a single digit IQ. But now your kind is irrelevant. We will move forward in addressing climate change in about 11 days.

Still avoiding discussing reality and busy telling lies. But then, that is all you have.

Ya fucken idiot!!!
We've heard your grave warnings for decades now and absolutely nothing has come of them.
Let us know when one of them comes true and you might get my attention...until then go pound sand,or snow that we we weren't supposed to see ever again.

they didnt come true because smart law makers did smart things to prevent them...

you have to be a dumb person to wait a predictable outcome of a catastrophe...

its like saying; lets see if the virus does spread...
let me know when it spreads throughout the whole country, then you will get my attention...

for what?... to bag the dead bodies like the orange moron is doing right now...

smart law makers who are not morons and knowledgeable in "risk management" around the world did smart policies to prevent the predictions from becoming our nightmares...

xl-copy_022317021827.jpg

Ya fucken idiot!!!
Let us know when one of them comes true and you might get my attention...until then go pound sand,or snow that we we weren't supposed to see ever again.

they didnt come true because smart law makers did smart things to prevent them...

you have to be a dumb person to wait a predictable outcome of a catastrophe...

its like saying; lets see if the virus does spread...
let me know when it spreads throughout the whole country, then you will get my attention...

for what?... to bag the dead bodies like the orange moron is doing right now...

smart law makers who are not morons and knowledgeable in "risk management" around the world did smart policies to prevent the predictions from becoming our nightmares...

Thats some serious spin!!

262 dead?

LOL!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!

it is not funny tho...
i know people with health conditions like asthma will suffer if you tried to do such a thing...
so please dont...
you cant be that cruel, can you?...

This is nonsense. California had disastrous fires but not because of climate change. The number one reason is a truly, truly calamitous forestry policy. Compounding this nonsense is building homes in known fire areas. It's as stupid as building mansions in known landslide areas then blaming global warming for the slide into the sea or canyon.

Thank you for the weather update ... I'm sure there will be weather in 2021 as well ...

"Climate-driven disaster" tickles me ... how does a 100-year average value drive weather? ... or is the OP not aware of what weather is? ...

(BTW ... the 2020 temperature hasn't been published yet by NOAA ... few more weeks yet crunching the numbers) ...

95 billion dollars of damage, 262 dead, in the record year of 2020. Half the year in a La Nina, yet it ties 2016 as the warmest year on record.

Meanwhile the bigger picture:

View attachment 440444

and,

View attachment 440446

LINK

=====

It is cooler now than in 2016, your lies are so dumb:

View attachment 440447

this is the type of "science" you are spreading here...

The most widely used measurements of Arctic ice extent are the daily satellite readings issued by the US National Snow and Ice Data Center, which is co-funded by Nasa. These reveal that – while the long-term trend still shows a decline – last Monday, August 25, the area of the Arctic Ocean with at least 15 per cent ice cover was 5.62 million square kilometres.

it is like saying: "ya, we are gonna be melting down the whole fcking ice soon, but yay, it grew a bit last year..." :D

i mean even the graph on their stupid paper shows how the old ice is clearly going away being replaced with the young... which is a clear indication of whats going on up there by itself...

95 billion dollars of damage, 262 dead, in the record year of 2020. Half the year in a La Nina, yet it ties 2016 as the warmest year on record.

View attachment 440444

and,

View attachment 440446

LINK

=====

View attachment 440447

The most widely used measurements of Arctic ice extent are the daily satellite readings issued by the US National Snow and Ice Data Center, which is co-funded by Nasa. These reveal that – while the long-term trend still shows a decline – last Monday, August 25, the area of the Arctic Ocean with at least 15 per cent ice cover was 5.62 million square kilometres.

it is like saying: "ya, we are gonna be melting down the whole fcking ice soon, but yay, it grew a bit last year..." :D

i mean even the graph on their stupid paper shows how the old ice is clearly going away being replaced with the young... which is a clear indication of whats going on up there by itself...
You are off topic.

This is the topic fella.

22 disasters with over a billion dollars of damage in the US in 2020 due to climate change

View attachment 440444

and,

View attachment 440446

LINK

=====

View attachment 440447

You are off topic.

This is the topic fella.

i am totally on topic...
just because you feel cooler one year doesnt mean anything...
just like how accumulating some extra ice one year doesnt mean anything...

the trend is all it matters...

you had 100 to begin with...
and you lost 50%...
then you gained 50%...
means you are still 25% short...

Forum List

Back