22 disasters with over a billion dollars of damage in the US in 2020 due to climate change

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
The cure to man made global warming is to kill all humans!!!!!!!
xl-copy_022317021827.jpg

262 dead?

Wow, less than a slow weekend in Chicago!
Dumb ass statement, Chicago is #16. #1 is St. Louis. A record year for weather related disasters, but that means nothing to dumb ass 'Conservatives'.

I'm gonna let my truck idle in the driveway and burn 38 gallons of gas in your honor.
And to make you even happier I have a 20 lb can of freon i'm going to vent into the atmosphere.

xl-copy_022317021827.jpg
Oh my, what have we here, a Q-Anon clown? I revise my estimate of your mental abilities, obviously you never were above a single digit IQ. But now your kind is irrelevant. We will move forward in addressing climate change in about 11 days.

xl-copy_022317021827.jpg
Oh my, what have we here, a Q-Anon clown? I revise my estimate of your mental abilities, obviously you never were above a single digit IQ. But now your kind is irrelevant. We will move forward in addressing climate change in about 11 days.

According to I Gore we should have all been dead by now.

xl-copy_022317021827.jpg
BLM or Antifa?
Is your dementia kicking in, or is it just Dunning-Kruger. We have a problem that is going to get worse every decade now, and all idiots like you can do is post nonsense.

How long have we been hearing this bullshit now?
For the time that it has been worse every decade.

xl-copy_022317021827.jpg

Still avoiding discussing reality and busy telling lies. But then, that is all you have.

xl-copy_022317021827.jpg

Still avoiding discussing reality and busy telling lies. But then, that is all you have.
Just get a mirror dude. Worshipping mad made global cult is a religion.

Wrong Again: 50 Years of Failed Eco-pocalyptic Predictions

It's too late. Globaloney has already destroyed planet earth. Party time!

95 billion dollars of damage, 262 dead, in the record year of 2020. Half the year in a La Nina, yet it ties 2016 as the warmest year on record.

And Hell has frozen over, right? Quick, enslave 7 billion people. Isn't that what you people desire? You are nuttier than a hundred squirrel paratroopers.

Forum List

Back