2020 Ties for Hottest Year on Record, NASA Says (Nullfying 10,000 "it's cold this morning" posts here)

Ding constantly posts his 'Triangle of merit' when someone rightly points out who he is and resents non-topical replies.

But this afternoon/evening he used "You are a Moron" on THREE Different posters in this section alone'.

Beyond Hypocritical and well into sanction territory if this place had any rules/decency.

You are a moron.
1700786991859.png

`

Ding constantly posts his 'Triangle of merit' when someone rightly points out who he is and resents non-topical replies.

But this afternoon/evening he used "You are a Moron" on THREE Different posters in this section alone'.

Beyond Hypocritical and well into sanction territory if this place had any rules/decency.

1700786991859.png

`
Didn't you just make this exact same post in another thread?

Did you hear that the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) fifth assessment report, states the TCR is likely between 1C to 2.5C.

You just accused me of making an ad hom attack while making an ad hom attack of your own in the same post. That's a neat trick.

Did you hear? The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) fifth assessment report, states the TCR is likely between 1C to 2.5C.

Early on, YOUR Link summary:
Your posts Misleading cherry picking way into Dishonesty.
[.......]

B. Observed Changes in the Climate System Observations of the climate system are based on direct measurements and remote sensing from satellites and other platforms. Global-scale observations from the instrumental era began in the mid-19th century for temperature and other variables, with more comprehensive and diverse sets of observations available for the period 1950 onwards. Paleoclimate reconstructions extend some records back hundreds to millions of years. Together, they provide a comprehensive view of the variability and long-term changes in the atmosphere, the ocean, the cryosphere, and the land surface.

Warming of the climate system is unequivocal, and since the 1950s, many of the observed changes are Unprecedented over decades to millennia. The atmosphere and ocean have warmed, the amounts of snow and ice have diminished, sea level has risen, and the concentrations of greenhouse gases have increased (see Figures SPM.1, SPM.2, SPM.3 andSPM.4). {2.2, 2.4, 3.2, 3.7, 4.2–4.7, 5.2, 5.3, 5.5–5.6, 6.2, 13.2} [.......,]​

IOW, Not "normal interglacial"
I will be excerpting much more of it and other sources (Zhong et al) you Mischaraterize/cherry pick that Expose you as the Charlatan you are.. as I have been doing with extensively with your most Common Lie: "Normal Interglacial"
In fact, in the short excerpt above I have done it again with "changes are unprecedented over decades to millennia."
`

`

Last edited:

1700786991859.png

`
It’s what happens when you are a moron

It’s what happens when you are a moron
I invite everyone to compare my meaty posts to jc456's Five-Word, high-frequency, gratuitous reply trash.
A good message board would ban him as a troll as he is a classic and prolific/obnoxious/no content example, but this place makes moola on page views and this guy is a 100 post a day Bot.

`

Early on, YOUR Link summary:
Your posts Misleading cherry picking way into Dishonesty.
[.......]

B. Observed Changes in the Climate System Observations of the climate system are based on direct measurements and remote sensing from satellites and other platforms. Global-scale observations from the instrumental era began in the mid-19th century for temperature and other variables, with more comprehensive and diverse sets of observations available for the period 1950 onwards. Paleoclimate reconstructions extend some records back hundreds to millions of years. Together, they provide a comprehensive view of the variability and long-term changes in the atmosphere, the ocean, the cryosphere, and the land surface.

Warming of the climate system is unequivocal, and since the 1950s, many of the observed changes are Unprecedented over decades to millennia. The atmosphere and ocean have warmed, the amounts of snow and ice have diminished, sea level has risen, and the concentrations of greenhouse gases have increased (see Figures SPM.1, SPM.2, SPM.3 andSPM.4). {2.2, 2.4, 3.2, 3.7, 4.2–4.7, 5.2, 5.3, 5.5–5.6, 6.2, 13.2} [.......,]

IOW, Not "normal interglacial"
I will be excerpting much more of it and other sources (Zhong et al) you Mischaraterize/cherry pick that Expose you as the Charlatan you are.. as I have been doing with extensively with your most Common Lie: "Normal Interglacial"
In fact, in the short excerpt above I have done it again with "changes are unprecedented over decades to millennia."
`

`
The IPCC's low side estimate for TCR is 1C per doubling of CO2. Say it with me.

When are you going to refute any of the central points of AGW?
When are you going to admit that only the INSTANTANEOUS radiative forcing of CO2 is all anyone can quantify and stop assuming that almost all warming is due to CO2?

When are you going to admit that only the INSTANTANEOUS radiative forcing of CO2 is all anyone can quantify and stop assuming that almost all warming is due to CO2?

All the warming since the industrial revolution is our fault!!!

Ignoring the end of the Little Ice Age.

$76 trillion!

When are you going to refute any of the central points of AGW?
Huh?
You must be responding to someone else Mr Magoo.
I have shown the central points of AGW are True.
That's what I do/have done here for years.

`

Huh?
You must be responding to someone else Mr Magoo.
I have shown the central points of AGW are True.
That's what I do/have done here for years.`
Sorry about that. I know what your position is. I think I was intending that for poster OhPleaseJustQuit or perhaps Robert W. No matter.

Sorry about that. I know what your position is. I think I was intending that for poster OhPleaseJustQuit or perhaps Robert W. No matter.
yep, you errored like you always do. no ethics individual that you are.

yep, you errored like you always do. no ethics individual that you are.
When was the last time you admitted to, and/or apologized for, making a mistake on this board, Mr Ethics?

Last edited:
When was the last time you admitted to, and/or apologized for, making a mistake Mr Ethics?
anytime they are brought to my attention. I'm human and I make mistakes. I have integrity and can honestly accept when I error.

Forum List

Back