2020 POTUS Elections conventions and Policy stance of HOE Kamal Harris and Joe Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
the DNC convention drew 70,000 people the first night , RNC 440,000 people the first night Nielsen TV ratings why? and now some questions that America wants answered before the election. NOT Campaign Promises but their Plans of Joe Biden and Hoe Kamala Harris. Yes thier are sex tapes of Harris and Wille and bank deposits for the $400,000 he paid Harris to be a insurance commisioner that did nothing and the deposit into Diane Finetsiens Campaign og 5 milion dollars

1) Healthcare it is broke could not handle COVID 19 cost 1 trillion dollars 458,000 jobs, 36 million people UN-employed and 29,000small business closed and was created by Obama/Biden/Harris /Pelosi WHY? 2) Illegal immigration Trump policies have it under control now but their policies 3) the economy it is in recovery now look at the UN-employment numbers, your 401 K , the Stock market what is thiers 4) Bring US Troops home from Mideast wars 5} Riots and personnel property destruction in US cites this is a Governor and mayor responsibility but Natioanl Property like Court houses Statues are Federal? 6) US Budgets 2022 through 2028
all departments and review process for the performance to the Budget 7) Postal service box closings, and voting by absentee or mail in voting, loosing 8 billion dollars a year and Obama and Joe Biden closed 12 million boxes before the 2016 election 8) China and Russian election interference 9) Trade policies for Russia and China. 10) the Natioanl Debt reducing in the USA 11) unmasking key Federal Goverment employees 12) de funding the police that America so desperately needs Police officers 13 )Racial define as bad as the 8 years of Joe Biden and Obama today 14) Attempt to change the Constitution, Joe Biden and Democrat's supported the change from Electoral college to popular vote after Hillary's loss in 2016 15) the media lies about POTUS Trump daily, CNN the worst, Joe Biden's wife is killed while Biden is having an affair with Jill Biden and we never hear about it?16) CDC now that the polices of POTUS Trump are working and the CDC has new Guidance no on in the media believes the scientist including Biden and Harris17) Ukraine and Joe Biden and Hunter Biden, used as the center piece of the Failed Impeachment of POTUS Trump. Hunter paid $85,000a year for doing Nothing hide the funds in a China Russia and Joe Biden says he knows nothing about it? 18) America is not stupid we know this and more, . 19) The Debates) VP Pence and Harris, 3 by POTUS Tump and Biden the first one is were these questions go, it is also expected the 58 women Joe Biden raped will be their speaking also. When I have something I do not understand I ask my Cogeressman or Senotr and have actually tweeted POTUS Trump and he and they have responded, 20) who are you voting for in the 2020 POTUS election and why?

the DNC convention drew 70,000 people the first night , RNC 440,000 people the first night Nielsen TV ratings why?
Where did you get those numbers?

Link, please.
he numbers are from 1-20 you do not create them and what is the answer those 20 facts?
I asked for a link to prove the first "point" you made. It was a complete lie.

Your other points are just hardcore Trumpster exaggerations, assumptions and fantasy.

But if you have to LIE with your first "point", there is no reason to read the rest.

• Banned
the DNC convention drew 70,000 people the first night , RNC 440,000 people the first night Nielsen TV ratings why?

Link, please.
he numbers are from 1-20 you do not create them and what is the answer those 20 facts?

Your other points are just hardcore Trumpster exaggerations, assumptions and fantasy.

But if you have to LIE with your first "point", there is no reason to read the rest.
Hillary fan the link is the Natioanl news and c=span so answer the question?

Link, please.

So you admit that those numbers were from CSPAN only and not national ratings. The 510,000 total viewers you described were from CSPAN only, whereas the actual national viewership was closer to 18 million.

So are you lying or ignorant?

If you have a question, please try to ask it clearly and in decent English. I'll be happy to answer it.

• Banned

Link, please.

So you admit that those numbers were from CSPAN only and not national ratings. The 510,000 total viewers you described were from CSPAN only, whereas the actual national viewership was closer to 18 million.

So are you lying or ignorant?

If you have a question, please try to ask it clearly and in decent English. I'll be happy to answer it.
NO The numbers are from Nielsen TV Ratings that counted the viewers of all networks

the DNC convention drew 70,000 people the first night , RNC 440,000 people the first night Nielsen TV ratings why? and now some questions that America wants answered before the election. NOT Campaign Promises but their Plans of Joe Biden and Hoe Kamala Harris. Yes thier are sex tapes of Harris and Wille and bank deposits for the $400,000 he paid Harris to be a insurance commisioner that did nothing and the deposit into Diane Finetsiens Campaign og 5 milion dollars

1) Healthcare it is broke could not handle COVID 19 cost 1 trillion dollars 458,000 jobs, 36 million people UN-employed and 29,000small business closed and was created by Obama/Biden/Harris /Pelosi WHY? 2) Illegal immigration Trump policies have it under control now but their policies 3) the economy it is in recovery now look at the UN-employment numbers, your 401 K , the Stock market what is thiers 4) Bring US Troops home from Mideast wars 5} Riots and personnel property destruction in US cites this is a Governor and mayor responsibility but Natioanl Property like Court houses Statues are Federal? 6) US Budgets 2022 through 2028
all departments and review process for the performance to the Budget 7) Postal service box closings, and voting by absentee or mail in voting, loosing 8 billion dollars a year and Obama and Joe Biden closed 12 million boxes before the 2016 election 8) China and Russian election interference 9) Trade policies for Russia and China. 10) the Natioanl Debt reducing in the USA 11) unmasking key Federal Goverment employees 12) de funding the police that America so desperately needs Police officers 13 )Racial define as bad as the 8 years of Joe Biden and Obama today 14) Attempt to change the Constitution, Joe Biden and Democrat's supported the change from Electoral college to popular vote after Hillary's loss in 2016 15) the media lies about POTUS Trump daily, CNN the worst, Joe Biden's wife is killed while Biden is having an affair with Jill Biden and we never hear about it?16) CDC now that the polices of POTUS Trump are working and the CDC has new Guidance no on in the media believes the scientist including Biden and Harris17) Ukraine and Joe Biden and Hunter Biden, used as the center piece of the Failed Impeachment of POTUS Trump. Hunter paid $85,000a year for doing Nothing hide the funds in a China Russia and Joe Biden says he knows nothing about it? 18) America is not stupid we know this and more, . 19) The Debates) VP Pence and Harris, 3 by POTUS Tump and Biden the first one is were these questions go, it is also expected the 58 women Joe Biden raped will be their speaking also. When I have something I do not understand I ask my Cogeressman or Senotr and have actually tweeted POTUS Trump and he and they have responded, 20) who are you voting for in the 2020 POTUS election and why?

NO link to OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back