2020 Democratic Party Platform Shaping Up

No, it’s a lot of overly-dramatic bullshit for partisan cricle jerkers. It’s the same old, my side good, your side evil nonsense that does nothing but drive up lube sales.

It's what politics has become...regardless the OPs list is accurate

Yeah, I cannot have a conversation with a Democrat without them gassing on about ‘homosexuality to pedophilia’ or their master plan to keep conservative darkies off tv. :lol:

The dems use you...much like they do blacks, Muslims, trans.....tools of the party

I like you and will leave it at that before I have to thrash you

Except I am not a Democrat and voted for Rand Paul for President. You know this already, so I am not sure why you’re trying to paint me as a tool of the Democratic party. If making things up about me is how you like me perhaps you should just thrash me instead.

I never said you're a quack. I SAID the party uses you....and every other minority they can think of to divide and push their agenda.

You're better than this, MDK

You've been soundly thrashed.

Yeah, I am not being used by any party. Others might, but I am not like others.

we have a case in TX where a judge ordered a man to put a dress on his SIX YEAR OLD son and feed him hormones that will chemically castrate him
That sounds rather odd.....can you share more details ? A link perhaps?
looks like these hormones don't start for this particular kid until age 8

either way, this whole case is disgusting and the fact that this is even being talked about is disgusting

any doc that would sign off on this ought to lose his license and be put in prison for a minimum of 15 years

these hormone blockers are out there and being used on children

this type of drug needs to be illegal until one is 18 and the use of them on children need to carry real prison time

Puberty blockers for six-year olds: Ugly new fronts in the gender wars

James is a 6 year old boy from Texas whose mother decided three years ago that he's actually a girl. For half of his young life, James has been dressed as a girl and called Luna by his mother. His father is fighting in court to see his son and stop James' mother from initiating "hormonal sterilization" which may start at age eight, according to reporting at The Federalist.

1. Kick puppies
2. Ban apple pie
3. Make Islam national religion
4. Kill whitey
5. Make people start retarded threads here

The OP is actually pretty close in describing dem's ideals.

If you think it's retarded that might speak a little about your own ideals

No, it’s a lot of overly-dramatic bullshit for partisan cricle jerkers. It’s the same old, my side good, your side evil nonsense that does nothing but drive up lube sales.
OP is 100% accurate.

How do you conservitards aviod getting friction burns while participating in dozens of circle-jerks a day?

Yeah, I cannot have a conversation with a Democrat without them gassing on about ‘homosexuality to pedophilia’ or their master plan to keep conservative darkies off tv. :lol:

The dems use you...much like they do blacks, Muslims, trans.....tools of the party

Except I am not a Democrat and voted for Rand Paul for President. You know this already, so I am not sure why you’re trying to paint me as a tool of the Democratic party. If making things up about me is how you like me perhaps you should just thrash me instead.
Yet every post you make attacks Republicans and defends Democrats.

There’s about a dozen of you Democrats too chickenshit to admit you’re Democrats because you know it’s a group of freaks.

Open borders
Defund ICE
Raise taxes
Increase regulations on Americans
Further Social changes ranging from homosexuality to pedophilia
Kill Homeschooling
Abortions up to birth and then afterwards
Take your guns

Democrats just need to read aloud from the Mueller report

1. Kick puppies
2. Ban apple pie
4. Kill whitey

Put up your REAL list of democrat priorities. I double dare you.
Warren is running on "systemic change" but she can't say what changes she's promoting.

I don’t give two shits about their priorities or the priorities of the GOP. Why? Because you can be damn sure our best interest isn’t their concern. It’s simply theater for the blind partisans to wank off to and nothing more.
So far Trump has been looking out for us, but it's the democrats that are in the way.

There’s about a dozen of you Democrats too chickenshit to admit you’re Democrats because you know it’s a group of freaks.

Look at you telling lies. I know in your myopic little world every person that doesn’t suck GOP dick is a liberal or Democrat, but I can assure that isn’t the case. I make fun of blind partisan twats on this forum. You just so happen to be of them. Don’t like it? Don’t be a partisan twat.

1. Kick puppies
2. Ban apple pie
4. Kill whitey

Warren is running on "systemic change" but she can't say what changes she's promoting.

I don’t give two shits about their priorities or the priorities of the GOP. Why? Because you can be damn sure our best interest isn’t their concern. It’s simply theater for the blind partisans to wank off to and nothing more.
So far Trump has been looking out for us, but it's the democrats that are in the way.

At least they're good for something!

1. Kick puppies
2. Ban apple pie
4. Kill whitey

The list of the op is dead on.

Look at you telling lies. I know in your myopic little world every person that doesn’t suck GOP dick is a liberal or Democrat, but I can assure that isn’t the case. I make fun of blind partisan twats on this forum. You just so happen to be of them. Don’t like it? Don’t be a partisan twat.
Link to one positive post you’ve made for Trump.

GAME OVER

Open borders
Defund ICE
Raise taxes
Kill Homeschooling
Take your guns

Democrats just need to read aloud from the Mueller report
Yes you do! Make yourself look like even a bigger fool.

I don't think MDK is a democrat. I honestly think he's as fed up with the entire system as I am.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
1. Kick puppies
2. Ban apple pie
4. Kill whitey

At least they're good for something!
Yeah, at hating america.

A mental masturbator accusing others of circle jerking.

I don't think MDK is a democrat. I honestly think he's as fed up with the entire system as I am.
I am too, but I won’t deny where I am on the political spectrum and neither do you.

Open borders
Defund ICE
Raise taxes
Kill Homeschooling
Take your guns
Thanks for telling us what our platform is.

Your platform is

Do away with pre existing condition coverage
More tax breaks to the rich
Deny pollution
Ignore middle class problems
Make friends with Saudi and Russian murderer and dictators
Embarrassing us around the world.
Administration in turmoil
Another conservative Supreme Court Justice

Is John Kasich running against trump in a primary? Why?

Forum List

Back