2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

Democrats are laughing their asses off

Because all Democrats know they cheated, and know the Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" cheated with them, and that the AZ Gov and AG are both Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" who will shut down the audit, not enforce the subpoenas, and not decertify....

The bottom line is that the Democrats and the Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" have zero respect for truth, freedom, democracy, free and fair elections, and America.

All are enemies of truth and America, all of 'em.

What is it you guys want from Dominion? The hand recount was right on with the official count. Dominions tabulators did their job accurately.

Keep to those marching orders of parroting how it's 'all about the count', when you know damn well it's about the validity of the votes cast. Let's see a thorough investigation into all of the issues uncovered.

Keep to those marching orders of parroting how it's 'all about the count', when you know damn well it's about the validity of the votes cast. Let's see a thorough investigation into all of the issues uncovered.

Everyone citing the hand count as the entire audit knows they are lying....

The entire media including Fox
All the slimy posters here who did not pass 3rd grade
W and the Zionist 911 Traitors masquerading as "Republicans"

Are you going to rewrite history and pretend legion of morons haven’t been talking about dominion machines flipping votes, being hacked, data sent to China?

Of course it’s not about that anymore because it’s bullshit and you don’t want anyone to remember that you guys just move from one bullshit story to another.

Are you going to rewrite history and pretend legion of morons haven’t been talking about dominion machines flipping votes, being hacked, data sent to China?

Of course it’s not about that anymore because it’s bullshit and you don’t want anyone to remember that you guys just move from one bullshit story to another.

Those are the subpoenas that the AZ AG will not enforce because the AZ AG is a Zionist Traitor and Liar....

I’ve searched.

For starters, Katie Hobbs has been slamming the audit as a sham, so it’s pretty unbelievable she’d even do an interview with Newsmax.

Second, zero record of any interview on Newsmax.
I posted Trump's speech here last week and by the time he finished it was removed from the internet blocked here and on youtube and rightside broadcasting...you can't find it...the former president got blocked...so don't ever think asking for a link wins an argument...the net is not free and is being controlled by leftists.....in fact any request for me to provide a link will from now on be ignored....

I posted Trump's speech here last week and by the time he finished it was removed from the internet blocked here and on youtube and rightside broadcasting...you can't find it...the former president got blocked...so don't ever think asking for a link wins an argument...the net is not free and is being controlled by leftists.....in fact any request for me to provide a link will from now on be ignored....
Which speech?

Biden gained more votes and the Traitor lost more votes. Recounts very seldom if ever go in favor of the losing party.

Yes and the amazing thing is that they will keep trying. I read that Texas is going to do an audit. The state where Trump won easily and they want to do an audit.

Are they doing an audit to show that it works which will embolden other states to follow suit? Or is it really much to do about nothing and a political gamble.
Texas will be embarrassed and the governor who is up for re election soon is putting it all on the line and making an opening for the democrats to turn it around in that state.

You realize Newsmax has their own website, right?

I don’t expect much. Liars like you guys never admit it.
Y'know, pretty much nothing done within this insane cult surprises me. But I have to admit, when I saw Trump say that the audit proved him to be the winner, and then when the crowd cheered that, it really did bring me down one rung lower.

This country is in serious trouble.

Y'know, pretty much nothing done within this insane cult surprises me. But I have to admit, when I saw Trump say that the audit proved him to be the winner, and then when the crowd cheered that, it really did bring me down one rung lower.

This country is in serious trouble.
This country is in serious trouble because of the fraud and the corruption in our government. That has nothing to do with Trump supporters.

"I can search NewsMax for it but you won't believe it anyway....so why waste my time...."
Maybe my avatar will believe it if you post a link to it.
But if you don't.....then, maybe it never happened and you simply made it up to advance your polemic.
Stranger things have happened.

If you saw/heard it on Newsmax.....then show us.

Or it never happened.

Those are the rules.
I'm mildly sure you know that already.

----------------------------------------------------------
"....are both Zionist 911 W..."
I know, I know, I can be a country rube who fell off the turnip truck, but..........but just exactly what is a "Zionist 911 W"?

If there is one in my neighborhood....well, how would I know?

---------------------------------------------------------------

...and then you instantly believed that embarrassing horseshit, because you want to believe it.
Embarrassing is how the election was run. You refuse to accept proven facts. That has been proven. You suck because you are enabling the destruction of this country.

Forum List

Back