2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

He looks good, doesn't he?
I am not surprised you are that shallow.

Without his makeup and fake hair, he'd look like this:
trumpwig.jpg
]

Without his specially tailored suits and careful stances, he looks like this:

trump-fat-2.jpg
[
trump-makeup-line.jpg

I am not surprised you are that shallow.

Without his makeup and fake hair, he'd look like this:
trumpwig.jpg
]

Without his specially tailored suits and careful stances, he looks like this:

trump-fat.jpg

trump-makeup-line.jpg
I am not the one posting pictures to insult someone. You are, I am in the deep end.

Oh, I see. Our government is not corrupt. The DOJ holds everyone accountable and the FBI is investigating the fraud. Biden did not sell influence. Are you that dumb?
That's not the delusion I'm taking about. It's one thing to complain about corruption in government. Quite another to throw a fit because you lost an election.

I am not the one posting pictures to insult someone. You are, I am in the deep end.
To answer your question, then, no he does not look great. He looks like a morbidly obese person with a heart attack waiting to happen.

That's why he has to take statins.

Oh, I see. Our government is not corrupt. The DOJ holds everyone accountable and the FBI is investigating the fraud. Biden did not sell influence. Are you that dumb?
Actually, Bill Barr had the FBI investigate Trump's claims of voter fraud, and they found them to be bogus. Barr patiently explained to Trump why each one was bogus.

So Barr, one of Trump's most loyal lapdogs, was pushed out.

Actually, Bill Barr had the FBI investigate Trump's claims of voter fraud, and they found them to be bogus. Barr patiently explained to Trump why each one was bogus.

No, he did not. Barr actively stopped investigations. Stop lying you terminal POS.

To answer your question, then, no he does not look great. He looks like a morbidly obese person with a heart attack waiting to happen.

That's why he has to take statins.
Trump has lost weight, you uninformed moron.

Chris Wray personally ordered the FBI to stand down on election night to allow Detroit and Atlanta and other dem fraud centers to forcibly remove GOP poll observers without any fear the FBI would show.

Chris Wray is a Zionist 911 traitor of the first order.

No, he did not. Barr actively stopped investigations. Stop lying you terminal POS.

Wray became the power at DOJ in mid 2020. Barr was not the traitor initially, but he succumbed and lied later. Typical of his demographic...

Chris Wray is completely involved in covering up treason during Covid, election night, and claiming there was no fraud. Chris Wray is the worst traitor at fbi ever, eclipsing j Edgar....

There isn't a single person shitting their pants over the fraudit. In fact, the Democrats are laughing their asses off at the sore losers. The fraudit found MORE votes for Biden, and LESS votes for Trump.

It just doesn't get any better than that.
Indeed it did show more votes for Biden. It also showed that some 50,000 of the votes counted are likely illegally cast ballots and should be thrown out.

Fuck off, troll.

Forum List

Back