2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

Maricopa County Election Board already debunked that nonsense...

CLAIM: 23,344 mail-in ballots voted from a prior address.
BOTTOM LINE: Cyber Ninjas still don’t understand this is legal under federal election law. To label it a “critical” concern is either intentionally misleading or staggeringly ignorant. AZ senators should know this too.
EXPLANATION:
1) Military and overseas voters can cast a “federal only ballot” despite living outside the U.S. The address tied to their ballot would be their prior address in AZ.
2) People are allowed to move from one house to another (or even one state to another) in October and November of an election year (yes, shocking!). If the driver’s license address matches the voter registration address, they are still allowed to vote.
3) For the November General Election Maricopa County had 20,933 one-time temporary address requests. In addition, snowbirds and college students tend to have forwarding addresses when they are out of the county.
4) Mail-in ballots are not forwarded to another address.
I admire your patience.

You tell me. Has there ever been an election like this? Read my signature.

Your signature is a fake as everything else you post on here.

Not one of those testimonies was sworn in front a judge and ZERO of them carry an penalty if the person lied. There is also a reason not one single "hearing" held by the Repubs ever swore anyone in. Not a single one.

Its been a long time since Marines were dying from VD...but they did die from idiot leadership in Biden....

I get it, you have the hots for Trump. Personally I find them both to suck ass.

To each their own I suppose

LOLOLOLOL

You dumbfuck. They released their full report on Friday.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Whassamatter? You been in a drunken stupor since then? :lmao:

You may wanna hit the bottle again when you see this then....

Cyber Ninja's found Biden won by an even bigger margin. And they put this gem in their final report...

This is the most important finding in the audit because the paper ballots are the best evidence of voter intent, and there is no reliable evidence that the paper ballots were altered to any material degree.

:dance:
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you said they hadn't released their final report yet.

They did. 3 days ago.

Once again you prove you have shit-fer-brains.
...and what you've read about it in the Fake News Media is not the full picture. They may have discovered some extra votes for your idiot President, but they also discovered tens of thousands of votes that by state laws should not have been counted at all.

I have no doubt that the 2020 election will NOT be decertified, but you cheating liars will find it harder to do in the next election.

You're just one of millions of useful idiots, dumbfuck.

Try reading all of this article:

Your signature is a fake as everything else you post on here.

Not one of those testimonies was sworn in front a judge and ZERO of them carry an penalty if the person lied. There is also a reason not one single "hearing" held by the Repubs ever swore anyone in. Not a single one.

923​

Fact Witnesses

It is really all that crazy to think that in a 2 month period 1.1% of the voters had moved? Seems pretty light to me actually.
Did you see AZ. voters have increased three fold with a 20% population growth in 20 years? That was statistically proven. Does that sound right?

Last edited:
You don’t realize by now that Trump triggers leftists, who are trying to ruin this country? I have told you countless times that this trait alone earns my vote. If that makes me a buffoon in your eyes then so be it. There is a method to my madness.
trump and the far-right have taken over the Republican party, at least they think they have. I believe a big backlash is coming, and the Republican party will never be what it was. Talk about ruining the country, today's Republicans are stripping away all rights one by one. According to them winning don't even have the right to govern their own bodies. Minorities don't matter. Wining, domination and hatred are all that matters. They see conspiracy around every corner and avoid the truth and reality as much as possible. If that weren't enough, they're actively engaged In disfranchiseing millions of voters. They've forgotten what few American values they held.

...and what you've read about it in the Fake News Media is not the full picture. They may have discovered some extra votes for your idiot President, but they also discovered tens of thousands of votes that by state laws should not have been counted at all.

I have no doubt that the 2020 election will NOT be decertified, but you cheating liars will find it harder to do in the next election.

You're just one of millions of useful idiots, dumbfuck.

Try reading all of this article:

I watched it live, ya moron. And the only news I went to was the one with the link to the actual report.

Can you at least try not to be such a retard?

Give it a shot, maybe you'll like it.

trump and the far-right have taken over the Republican party, at least they think they have. I believe a big backlash is coming, and the Republican party will never be what it was. Talk about ruining the country, today's Republicans are stripping away all rights one by one. According to them winning don't even have the right to govern their own bodies. Minorities don't matter. Wining, domination and hatred are all that matters. They see conspiracy around every corner and avoid the truth and reality as much as possible. If that weren't enough, they're actively engaged In disfranchiseing millions of voters. They've forgotten what few American values they held.
Women don't have the right to govern their own bodies, real American values there. Thanks for nothing Republicans.

You mean the leftists are taking away our rights one by one. Yeah. Party of cancel culture and intolerance

Wrong. All records pertaining to federal elections are required by law to be preserved for 22 months following the election.

Read TITLE III

What is it about "all records" that you do not understand?

View attachment 544428

View attachment 544429
And preserved they were. On other memory devices… since the servers did not have the memory capability to store them

Forum List

Back