2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

You mean the leftists are taking away our rights one by one. Yeah. Party of cancel culture and intolerance
I named several rights the Republicans are attempting to take away from Americans. Name one that Democrats are trying to take away from Americans. You can't, they're trying to protect Americans rights from the Republicans. Wake up already. America is not supposed to be a nation where tyranny rules.

2,036,041​

Ballots Touched By Admissible Anomalies

Never got heard. Why do you think that is?

Did you see AZ. voters have increased three fold with a 20% population growth in 20 years? That was statistically proven.

The number of AZ. voters did not increase three fold, the 2000 election had a 40% voter turnout while the 2020 election had a 59% voter turnout. In 2020 there were 3,835,283 registered voters, in 2020 there are 5,741,231. That is a 49% increase in registered voters. In 2000 the population of Az was 4,883,000, in 2020 it was 7,151,000. That is a 46% increase in population between 2000 and 2020.

And in this lies the problem, they spout these stats at you and you do not have the basic skills to see if they are telling you the truth or not, so you just believe them.

This is what I do for a living, so if you have any other face stats you would like debunked, feel free to post them.

If it's not sworn, it's not an affidavit, numbskull.

Over 3,000 people have sworn out -under pains and penalties of perjury- affidavits that they witnessed what they believe to be fraud.
Most of Trump's affidavits have never been submitted to a court. Because they are horseshit.

Up your ass. Bend over and shine a flashlight up there. You’ll find em

Moron

The AZ audit spent 5 months and found that Biden won by nearly 400 MORE votes than originally counted
All the information is not released yet. 5 months of Maricopa county not cooperating one bit. Why do you think that is if there was no fraud?

The Trump campaign’s affidavits also have a checkered history, to put it kindly. When they have been used in court, they’ve often been cast aside.

One Michigan judge noted that the evidence wasn’t direct evidence, despite the Trump campaign’s contention that it was:

TRUMP LAWYER: Your Honor, in terms of the hearsay point, this is a firsthand factual statement made by Ms. Connarn, and she has made that statement based on her own firsthand physical evidence and knowledge —
JUDGE: “I heard somebody else say something.” Tell me why that’s not hearsay. Come on, now.
TRUMP LAWYER: Well it’s a firsthand statement of her physical –
JUDGE: It’s an out-of-court statement offered where the truth of the matter is asserted, right?

The judge later dismissed the complaint as “inadmissible hearsay within hearsay.”

Prove it. And why won't they produce them if there was no fraud?
If those storage devices were subpoenaed, they would have produced them.

As the county election officials said, the frauditors had no clue what they were doing. They had ZERO experience.

It was a clown show.

Most of Trump's affidavits have never been submitted to a court. Because they are horseshit.
No because they are evidence when heard by a court and evidentiary hearings were refused.

50+​

Courts Blocked an Evidentiary Hearing

If those storage devices were subpoenaed, they would have produced them.

As the county election officials said, the frauditors had no clue what they were doing. They had ZERO experience.

It was a clown show.
The election was the clown show, ass clown.

I named several rights the Republicans are attempting to take away from Americans. Name one that Democrats are trying to take away from Americans. You can't, they're trying to protect Americans rights from the Republicans. Wake up already. America is not supposed to be a nation where tyranny rules.
You haven’t named one. They treat minorities equally to whites. That’s how it should be. I am a Jew. I do not want or need special treatment. I told you, cancel culture. People cannot say what they believe on social media or they get cancelled. Democrats have become the party of tyranny.

“If you don’t vote for me you ain’t black”…A Democrat said that. Democrats are also a party of forcing my daughters to share a locker room with trans women and play sports against them. Pretty sick.

Forum List

Back