2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

Maricopa county has less credibility than you do. That is not easy to do, but they did it.
Slobbers you, an asylum inmate, just clinging to your dementia. :cockoo:

In reality, no one knows their election better than them. They ran the election. And not for nothing, but -- Cyber Ninja's recount came within 360 votes as Maricopa County's count. Pretty much confirms their results and proves what a flaming nutcase you are.

Slobbers you, an asylum inmate, just clinging to your dementia. :cockoo:

In reality, no one knows their election better than them. They ran the election. And not for nothing, but -- Cyber Ninja's recount came within 360 votes as Maricopa County's count. Pretty much confirms their results and proves what a flaming nutcase you are.
Dominion knows the election better. That has been proven. No Maricopa county official had the administrators access. That, again, is against the law and on it's own should scrap the election.

The same goes for the lie there was no fraud. Got that?

Sure there was fraud ,there is fraud every election, anytime humans are involved there will be some dishonest people . Never to the extent you all pretend is there.

The Ninjas know this, that is why they do what they do.

Take for instance the number they put out there of like 9000 more ballots returned by voters than received. This is due to a 2nd entry being made when someone comes and fixes a problem with a mail in ballot, a 2nd entry is made once it has been fixed, if they come fix it. This is SOP all around the country. The Ninjas know this as well, but they throw out that number so that people like you will lose faith in our system of elections, which is the entire point of all of this.

And you are a willing pawn by parroting it again and again on internet forums.

Dominion knows the election better. That has been proven. No Maricopa county official had the administrators access. That, again, is against the law and on it's own should scrap the election.
And as they said, they didn't need root access to those machines to get their job done. Just like the laptop my job lent me to do my job. I can access anything under my home directory but can't run anything outside of that. And I don't need to. I can get my job done without root access.

I don't expect you to understand that. You're mentally deranged. :cuckoo:

Cannot trust anyone. Our political system is thoroughly corrupt. Here is what they will not release.
  • Mail-in ballots that were recorded without any record of them having been mailed out or received
  • Ballots found to have been pre-printed filled out for Joe Biden
  • Ballots of incorrect size or printed on incorrect paper
  • Jovan Pulitzer’s findings, including mail-in ballots that do not show evidence of having been folded.

• Sen Wendy Rodgers posted that this data “is forthcoming,” but Jovan Pulitzer and the others responsible for collating and summarizing it have stated that it is already available. Sen. Fann needs to release ALL the audit results and not hide from the public proof that the election actually was stolen.

Furthermore, the Senate needs to initiate an investigation of Maricopa County officials who lied in June about all ballots being printed on vote-secure paper when Jovan Pulitzer’s analysis showed that 100% of the ballots were NOT on vote-secure paper. And if this failure constitutes a violation of state election law,
    it needs to be referred to the Attorney General for prosecution.

And as they said, they didn't need root access to those machines to get their job done. Just like the laptop my job lent me to do my job. I can access anything under my home directory but can't run anything outside of that. And I don't need to. I can get my job done without root access.

I don't expect you to understand that. You're mentally deranged. :cuckoo:
I wonder why that has been said. It is just another lie.

Cannot trust anyone. Our political system is thoroughly corrupt. Here is what they will not release.
  • Mail-in ballots that were recorded without any record of them having been mailed out or received
  • Ballots found to have been pre-printed filled out for Joe Biden
  • Ballots of incorrect size or printed on incorrect paper
  • Jovan Pulitzer’s findings, including mail-in ballots that do not show evidence of having been folded.

• Sen Wendy Rodgers posted that this data “is forthcoming,” but Jovan Pulitzer and the others responsible for collating and summarizing it have stated that it is already available. Sen. Fann needs to release ALL the audit results and not hide from the public proof that the election actually was stolen.

Furthermore, the Senate needs to initiate an investigation of Maricopa County officials who lied in June about all ballots being printed on vote-secure paper when Jovan Pulitzer’s analysis showed that 100% of the ballots were NOT on vote-secure paper. And if this failure constitutes a violation of state election law,
    it needs to be referred to the Attorney General for prosecution.

magainstitute.com

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

For all the liars. You realize that all of you could man up and say you have no problem with criminals running our government and that the fraud was necessary to accomplish that.

I wonder why that has been said. It is just another lie.
Nope, not a lie. If you weren't as fucked in the head as you are you'd notice Arizona still collected all the votes and completed their tabulations. Which means they got the job done. All without ever needed root access.

And the truth is -- had Dominion given them the passwords needed for root access, you still would have denied their findings; and you still would have accused them of "working with" Cyber Ninja's. Just as you did with other auditors who were provided root access.

You don't want the truth. You want to wallow in your hallucinations.

For all the liars. You realize that all of you could man up and say you have no problem with criminals running our government and that the fraud was necessary to accomplish that.
I have no problem with your incessant whining about it. It's kind of funny.

Does that count?

Nope, not a lie. If you weren't as fucked in the head as you are you'd notice Arizona still collected all the votes and completed their tabulations. Which means they got the job done. All without ever needed root access.

And the truth is -- had Dominion given them the passwords needed for root access, you still would have denied their findings; and you still would have accused them of "working with" Cyber Ninja's. Just as you did with other auditors who were provided root access.

You don't want the truth. You want to wallow in your hallucinations.
You have no idea what I would do, you dumbass.

Forum List

Back