2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

Hold your breath...I hear that helps.
I knew it, you're a worthless poster....All you do is troll members, and never substantively contribute to any conversation...

You want me to hold my breath? Not likely troll...I will from this moment on do everything in my power to show your posts to be the void, lack of substance that they are...You should do the board, and the world a favor and just stop posting to political message boards.

"But, I find it rich that the very same people that after Trump was elected in '16 bitched..."

You mean Trump...?

_93794455_capture.png
What he said was true and it still is.

Except it was proven that Trump's campaign officials met with Russian intel during the 2016 campaign. Do you deny that?

Do you deny that Russian intel hacked the DNC during the 2016 campaign?

Do you deny that Trump questioned the veracity of the proof that Russians hacked the DNC in the 2016 campaign?

All of this has been proven; not only by Mueller but also by the US Senate--the GOP controlled US Senate.

Mueller Report Finds No Evidence Of Russian Collusion​

Choke on it....

And exactly what are you saying that is different. My God, are you dumb.
LOLOL

Moron, I'm saying what I've been saying... there's nothing more to see. Widespread fraud was never found. Trump lost the election. Again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

I have told you before, I do not drink. Think you can remember that imbecile?

Let us know when Joe has one minute of lucidity.
I'm talking about crack. You must be baked to post the bullshit you post. You've been smacked down for what, about 10 months now? Repeatedly... over and over and over and over again -- and still, all you have is the same, just you wait and seeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

LOL...You need help....Look, all you have to do is provide the group with a post of mine expressing that I didn't care for Obama solely because of the color of his skin...If it is so clear like you say that should be easy....But, you won't, because you can't. Because you're a lying hack.
The fact remains that the fraudits are fundamentally racist.

They target minority jurisdictions – the fraudits in Texas are proof of that.

The racist right perceives the votes of Americans of color – black Americans in particular – to be ‘irregular,’ ‘illegitimate,’ and ‘illegal’ because they come from urban communities and communities of color, mail in ballots in particular.

It’s part of the right’s comprehensive campaign to disadvantage and disenfranchise voters of color because they vote overwhelmingly Democratic.

No, I mean you hacks....Hell, you never got over it for 4 years...And aren't over it now....So much so that you people tried an attempted coup for his entire presidency.
But you were talking about people complaining about a rigged election, and that was Trump. Shit, he was complaining about a rigged election even before the 2016 election.

I'm talking about crack. You must be baked to post the bullshit you post. You've been smacked down for what, about 10 months now? Repeatedly... over and over and over and over again -- and still, all you have is the same, just you wait and seeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
The election was stolen. You are the one bullshitting. Glad that is cleared up.

Well, you can appear unhinged all you want I guess. It's a free country for the moment...But, I find it rich that the very same people that after Trump was elected in '16 bitched, and moaned about it being rigged, and tried to take down our electoral system, now cry when the tables are turned...

And you are right in one aspect, Trump won't go away, 1. because I don't think his ego will let him, and 2. Because even though you don't like him, he does have the right (for the moment) to give speeches, speak at rallies, and make whatever money people will pay him for doing so....

Should we also call Clinton, Bush II, or Obama "grifters" for being paid for speeches? My guess is you will say no. Not because of any substantitve reason other than your irrational hatred of the man...
Lies about President Obama’s birth certificate and questioning whether President Obama was a ‘real’ American and a legitimate president was – and still is – fundamental rightwing racism.

Conservatives engaged in ongoing racist rhetoric hostile to President Obama during both of this terms in office.

The fact remains that the fraudits are fundamentally racist.

They target minority jurisdictions – the fraudits in Texas are proof of that.

The racist right perceives the votes of Americans of color – black Americans in particular – to be ‘irregular,’ ‘illegitimate,’ and ‘illegal’ because they come from urban communities and communities of color, mail in ballots in particular.

It’s part of the right’s comprehensive campaign to disadvantage and disenfranchise voters of color because they vote overwhelmingly Democratic.
She said me….that I was a racist for disagreeing with Obama you racist hack. I said prove it and as I knew she couldn’t…

As for your “fact” , which it is not a fact, but rather just another racist screed from you based on lies.

Lies about President Obama’s birth certificate and questioning whether President Obama was a ‘real’ American and a legitimate president was – and still is – fundamental rightwing racism.

Conservatives engaged in ongoing racist rhetoric hostile to President Obama during both of this terms in office.
Are you saying I did that?

New Topics

Forum List

Back