2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

But you were talking about people complaining about a rigged election, and that was Trump. Shit, he was complaining about a rigged election even before the 2016 election.

Doesn‘t address the fact that some Democrats never accepted Trumps electoral victory, and tried for his entire presidency pushed a Clinton lie, conspiracy theory of Russian collusion to oust him, and argued that the EC should be abolish in the name of direct democracy. Hell, you people are still doing that today…What do you want to do? Impeach him again? He’s not even in office for gods sake…You people need to stop…

Doesn‘t address the fact that some Democrats never accepted Trumps electoral victory, and tried for his entire presidency pushed a Clinton lie, conspiracy theory of Russian collusion to oust him, and argued that the EC should be abolish in the name of direct democracy. Hell, you people are still doing that today…What do you want to do? Impeach him again? He’s not even in office for gods sake…You people need to stop…
Thanks for admitting you don't have a clue to what I was talking about. :cuckoo:

I'm not talking about attacking a president. Both sides do that all the time. This forum would be about gardening if that never happened.

I'm talking about attacking our elections. It's one thing to challenge an election. There are even avenues in place to do exactly that. When Trump and some others on the right took their challenges to court, they had every right to do that. But when they lost and started pleading their case in state houses because they couldn't prevail in court, and then started lying and pressuring states to flip their votes to Trump. And when even that failed them, tried to get the VP to unilaterally declare himself the winner of the 2020 election, they crossed the line from being a democracy to being a dictatorship. I don't know of any Democrat who has done that. But if there are, then they too should not ever be allowed to hold a public office.

So, how'd you shoot?

Not bad. 41 for 9 holes.

And my Gators kicked ass so it was a good day!

I was not sure about the Irish, but damn they shut up some critics at least for a while. That was a good win

Need to stop beating each other up, start focusing on our own favored political party's insanity's as much as we focus on the other party's insanity. Lots of nutty stuff going on.

061571113877-121.jpg

It is a standard authoritarian-takover tactic to try to make people think that their democratic election process is corrupt, even if it isn't. *Especially* if it isn't.

There's nothing there, everyone knows there's nothing there. The goal is not to force a re-vote, or whatever, it is to make people much like the ones who are about to flame me for this comment, think that the voting system is corrupt. It isn't.

Trump knows that too. He's just a spoiler who wants to hurt the US.

I see where he is demanding $2 billion for a Trump Presidential library near Mara Lago.

No, it doesn't show 58K invalid votes. It proved Cyber Ninjas was out of their lane and had no fucking clue what they were doing.

keep luing…. You guys arenidiots.

Moron, they reported on the actual report........are you really this stupid? Yes....yes you are...

57,000 votes that are wrong.......biden won by 10,000 and as the articles are now pointing out, that is just Maricopa County....

Trump knows that too. He's just a spoiler who wants to hurt the US.

I see where he is demanding $2 billion for a Trump Presidential library near Mara Lago.

Good luck with that one dotard. Palm Beach county residents hate your fucking guts, and don't even want you living there. Getting that building permit should be quite adventure for you, and no governor shit for brains deathsantis can't get it for you by executive order.

Now if you can muster up any intellectual honesty in your leftist brain, why don't you give us a true analogy on your guy Biden. We will be waiting.
Biden needs no defense, trump on the other hand, has no truth back in him, just lies. I cannot believe so many Americans put their faith in the in the greatest liar that ever lived.

Why the left crapped it's pants when the certification or election was challenged, tells a huge story about leftist fear's. Follow the agenda's and the money.
Nobody crapped anything but you right wingers who keep crapping out about something that never happened.

Oh Kiljoy you poor deluded ignorant brain-dead sap. 99% of what was witnessed was never even allowed presented much less vetted in a court of law! Justice Roberts wouldn't hear Texas's case and other judges dismissed other cases summarily on technical issues like time of filing and deadlines. Talking to you idiots is a total waste of time! You don't know what the fuck you are even talking about and you insult us with your summary bullshit. Go fly a fucking kite while your country goes to hell.

But the really funny thing most of all is the media's rants that everything was "baseless" and "debunked" started BEFORE any of the court cases even began!

And as usual, you IGNORE the 50 or so people and organizations who have ALREADY PUBLICLY ADMITTED they stole the election! Even as the idiot left still rails on about Russia Russia Russia and how they ran a few ads on FB negative about Hillary and positive about Trump, they ignore these people whom MILLIONS of them did a wide-scale, national effort to infuse the country with false lies about Trump as they bought and bribed and lied to people to get them to vote Biden.

YOU STOLE THE FUCKING ELECTION, and there can be no way to bullshit your way out of that fact.

Biden is an installed hand puppet in a regime run by a banana republic whose handlers hide in dark shadows.

View attachment 544103

They say a mind is a terrible thing to waste but it seems you are stuck on the stolen election but admit that it has never been proven in a court of law. Technicalities mean you have no case and are wasting my time.

The Texas AG has no standing in filing a suit about another states election processes. Doing this on behalf of Trump.

Get it but I doubt it.

The only bullshit is that the election was stolen yet you can't prove it. Wake up Trump is not the President. hey if you still have dreams of Trump then who am I to deny you your dreams.

Just get out of the shower once in a while.

Since I don't see the actual final report linked in this thread, I will provide one....

Arizona Audit (2nd pdf down the page)

[ I claim fair use of this copyrighted publicly-financed audit result. Posted for non-commercial purposes in accordance with 17 USC § 107 ]

1632689352089.png

1632689431876.png

1632689522306.png

1632689555103.png

1632689584547.png

Last edited:
"The election was stolen."
Ummm, poster Lastamender, you are closing in on replacing posters EMH & Rancid in my stable of favs.
What you have going for you that those older more mature guys don't....is endurance.

No matter how hard you get a heater-to-the-head you bounce back as if your noggin was made of wood. A hat-tip.

But more importantly, of all the times....dozens? hundreds?....that you've been asked to prove your assertion about a stolen election, well, have you ever been able to?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

57,000 votes that are wrong.......biden won by 10,000 and as the articles are now pointing out, that is just Maricopa County....
Which, if we apply a simple extrapolation to those 57,000 'questionable' ballots.....it would look like Joe Biden would pick up 28,135 of 'em. While Don Trump would get 27,964 of 'em.
So, arithmetic is arithmetic......Biden retains the lead....in fact, increases it.

And if we give credence to the Cyber Ninjas themselves....well, Biden actually would get about 99 more; while Don Trump would get about 261 lesss.

Probably disheartening news to some here?
Math is good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Biden won even bigger than previously thought..."
See response just above to the poster "2aguy".

This next ain't a direct response to poster 'Lesh'.
He just served up a pitch I thought I could get a piece of. It's a generic 'piece' though. For illustration purposes.

You know, I'm an old retired business guy. So numbers ain't too foreign of a language to me (tho, I'm no savant)........but, for an investment of about $9 million bucks the enablers and funders of the Cyber Ninjas showed America and the world a huge differential of about 360 ballots (+99 for Joe; -261 for Don).

Which, truth be told, 360 votes ain't chump-change.
It could swing a county commissioner election or a millage vote in my rural township. Easily! So 360 ain't unimportant.

And too obviously, the investment in that would be very near $25,000 per ballot. ( that is, $9mm / 360).
I'm busy now, but tomorrow I'll call my retired CFO and have him calculate the ROI on that one.

K?
-----------------------------------------------
I love this bar.

Here we go....first sign should have been how the dem trolls are staying up tonight ot make sure they get their version of the NEWS out first instead of waiting for the actual real story.

"However, the draft report raises concerns about the county’s elections systems and record-keeping, and accuses Maricopa County officials of stonewalling their effort to perform “a complete audit.”

“Had Maricopa County chosen to cooperate with the audit, the majority of these obstacles would have easily been overcome,” the report states.

Pullen said other reports that will be presented in detail tomorrow have not yet been leaked, and that “anomalies” found in voting records are vast enough to cast doubt on the final vote count — despite the hand recount’s confirmation of the result.

Maricopa County supervisors have refused to aid the contractors hired by Fann, accusing them of bias and inexperience after errant claims were made about the county’s election.

“The contractors hired by the Senate President are not auditors, and they are not certified by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission,” Maricopa County Board Chairman Jack Sellers, a Republican, said in May. “It's clearer by the day: the people hired by the Senate are in way over their heads. This is not funny; this is dangerous.”
Eat shit, dope.
:dance:

Forum List

Back