2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

CALL:
" Fraud will be proven."
RESPONSE:
".... with every post on the election, you reveal yourself to be a complete and total idiot."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cannot insightfully comment on the good poster Lastamender's idiocy, it's degree, or even its absence.

However, I do .... as I've stated previously..... think poor Lastamender is out of his league here, in over his head.
The USMB may simply not be the venue most suited to the talents or capabilities he has demonstrated to date. There is no need for anyone to be regretful over that. After all, there are hundreds (thousands?) of internet gossipboards available to him to continue demonstrating his, ummm, 'notable' abilities.

Reddit and 4Chan are out there for him, 'The Donald' site too, and, I believe even InfoWars hosts a gossipboard for his level. So there are plenty of outlets for his brand of politic-think.

IMHO

Another USMB definition...

"Debunked" - my beaked birdbrain is parroting CNN and Fox

So, the audit was just the initial hand count.... Nothing more.

There are two reasons why anyone would believe that....

1. Dishonesty - they are obviously lying because they know they cheated
2. Idiocy - they are so stupid they think an AUDIT is just a hand count of the same ballots

You are a combo of 1 and 2...

Debunked as in "proven to be utterly and completely false". Debunked as in "only a complete idiot would fall for this".

What you're saying is that after 6 months of the "fraudit" finding NOTHING, they need to continue the grift to keep the money flowing in.

Debunked as in "proven to be utterly and completely false". Debunked as in "only a complete idiot would fall for this".

What you're saying is that after 6 months of the "fraudit" finding NOTHING, they need to continue the grift to keep the money flowing in.

This from someone claiming the initial hand count is the entire audit....

Over 40k ballots are obvious fraud, and another 200k qualify to be vetted, but cannot because maricopa county is not complying with legal subpoenas....

Traitor Joe's margin is under 11k.

AZ has enough to decertify now, and should....

You've been conned. By a buffoon.
Twice conned. Once by a buffoon, then by a "cyber-ninja" conman who fleeced the crackpots for millions.

After Bam Bam Bannon swindled the dead-end Trumpers out of millions for the Loser's phantom erection on the Southern border, you'd think that they would be wary of being so easily bamboozled again.

So, the audit was just the initial hand count.... Nothing more.
....they are so stupid they think an AUDIT is just a hand count of the same ballots.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The good poster EMH seems conflicted, on the one hand he asserts the Cyber Ninja "audit" was just a hand count. On the other, he alleges it is stupid to think an "audit" is only a hand count.

OK. Whatever.

If the Ninja's only did a hand count.....well, they spent something near $9 million (reportedly),with at least $3 million taxpayer dollars .....and what they found out was that two previous audits by the county and the state were pretty much spot-on with the initial count made within a couple days of the polls closing on November 3rd by the local election officials.
So, four counts and they come up with very near exact numbers.

But it took Cyber Ninjas $9 million dollars and what about 160 days?...... to determine what the local election officials determined in about 48hours?

OK, that's just the "hand count" that poster EMH describes.

But, the Cyber Ninjas and their supporters, enablers, and funders claimed they would do so much more, e.g., find bamboo ballots, feed ground ballots to chickens, find dead people voting and so on.

But alas.

Alas, after $9 million and about 160-days the taxpayers of Maricopa County and the State of Arizona and other funders behind the Ninjas get........well, they only get a hand-count that had been done 3 times before. No bamboo. No fat chickens.

America is a big-tent society. We can accommodate the nutters, jackasses, grifters, and liars along with the good and honest, the hard-working and the sincere.

But...........thank goodness for the good and honest and the hard-working and sincere. By their efforts America can afford the grifters and conmen like the Cyber Ninjas and their funders and enablers.

I love this bar.

Why the left crapped it's pants when the certification or election was challenged, tells a huge story about leftist fear's. Follow the agenda's and the money.

Any one that actually cares about our country and our system for choosing our elected officials should care when a certification or election is challenged based upon nothing but sour grapes and a man-child that cannot move on.

This from someone claiming the initial hand count is the entire audit....

Over 40k ballots are obvious fraud, and another 200k qualify to be vetted, but cannot because maricopa county is not complying with legal subpoenas....

Traitor Joe's margin is under 11k.

AZ has enough to decertify now, and should....

I have never made any such claim. As a former bank manager I have a clear and succinct understanding of what an audit is.

This was NOT any form of “audit”. A crew of untrained volunteers, with no accounting or legal experience or training, are incapable of performing an audit in the true sense of the word.

Only a gullible fool would believe otherwise. You are that gullible fool

It is just as illogical to claim ALL the "questionable" ballots were for Biden, which is what the Trump NAZIS are implying when they claim there are enough of them to swing the election to Tramp.
And I don't claim Biden won, it has been CERTIFIED that Biden won and Tramp is a sore LOSER!
I agree. It’s all part of his “whine until you win“ strategy. CHILDISH!

Forgive me if this has been posted already I didn’t want to go thru the whole 41 pages of you’re a poopy head, nuh uh, you’re a poopy head” thread.
it breaks down the results quite well.

We have 45,000 suspicious ballets that need to be addressed to end this

Then we need to move on to the real states

Arizona is a real state.

There are no 45,000 suspicious ballots, only the ones that exist in the delusion above your shoulders.

We have moved on. Joe Biden won the election in a landslide. As in not even close.

Final Conclusion: The Republicans are the liars and criminals we all knew they were.

And finally: Joe Biden is your President. He's Donald Trumps President too.

Twice conned. Once by a buffoon, then by a "cyber-ninja" conman who fleeced the crackpots for millions.
After Bam Bam Bannon swindled the dead-end Trumpers out of millions for the Loser's phantom erection on the Southern border, you'd think that they would be wary of being so easily bamboozled again.
This demonstrates the degree of desperation they feel for a savior. They have spent the last three decades being whipped into a frenzy of rage and paranoia, and they've found the perfect representative to express it for them. As a result, they'll believe and support and defend anything he says or does.

Forgive me if this has been posted already I didn’t want to go thru the whole 41 pages of you’re a poopy head, nuh uh, you’re a poopy head” thread.
it breaks down the results quite well.
All one needs to read is as far as...

Arizona’s Maricopa County forensic audit report presentation began at 4:00 EST Friday in the State Senate showing over 57,000 votes are in question.

Votes in "question" are not necessarily illegitimate votes. That means Cyber Ninjas found ZERO fraudulent ballots; while at the same time, confirmed Biden did indeed win their state.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The good poster EMH seems conflicted, on the one hand he asserts the Cyber Ninja "audit" was just a hand count. On the other, he alleges it is stupid to think an "audit" is only a hand count.

OK. Whatever.

If the Ninja's only did a hand count.....well, they spent something near $9 million (reportedly),with at least $3 million taxpayer dollars .....and what they found out was that two previous audits by the county and the state were pretty much spot-on with the initial count made within a couple days of the polls closing on November 3rd by the local election officials.
So, four counts and they come up with very near exact numbers.

But it took Cyber Ninjas $9 million dollars and what about 160 days?...... to determine what the local election officials determined in about 48hours?

OK, that's just the "hand count" that poster EMH describes.

But, the Cyber Ninjas and their supporters, enablers, and funders claimed they would do so much more, e.g., find bamboo ballots, feed ground ballots to chickens, find dead people voting and so on.

But alas.

Alas, after $9 million and about 160-days the taxpayers of Maricopa County and the State of Arizona and other funders behind the Ninjas get........well, they only get a hand-count that had been done 3 times before. No bamboo. No fat chickens.

America is a big-tent society. We can accommodate the nutters, jackasses, grifters, and liars along with the good and honest, the hard-working and the sincere.

But...........thank goodness for the good and honest and the hard-working and sincere. By their efforts America can afford the grifters and conmen like the Cyber Ninjas and their funders and enablers.

I love this bar.

This is the level of honesty we are getting...

They lie about what you and I just posted.....

The audit found over 40k ballots with massive fraud written all over them, and there are 200,000 ballots that cannot be properly audited because maricopa county is unlawfully not complying with subpoenas.

Your side says/"reports" the audit was just the initial hand count and that is it.

We will find out of the AZ state legislatures agree.... Because the GOP swept both, the down ballot truth of the red wave....

All one needs to read is as far as...

Arizona’s Maricopa County forensic audit report presentation began at 4:00 EST Friday in the State Senate showing over 57,000 votes are in question.

Votes in "question" are not necessarily illegitimate votes. That means Cyber Ninjas found ZERO fraudulent ballots; while at the same time, confirmed Biden did indeed win their state.

Lol

"In question" = cannot be properly audited due to maricopa county non compliance with legal subpoenas....

Hey Faun, did you think up the media coverage

"The audit was just one hand count"

?????

Don't know if the American people are dumb enough to fall for that one....

This is the level of honesty we are getting...

They lie about what you and I just posted.....

The audit found over 40k ballots with massive fraud written all over them, and there are 200,000 ballots that cannot be properly audited because maricopa county is unlawfully not complying with subpoenas.

Your side says/"reports" the audit was just the initial hand count and that is it.

We will find out of the AZ state legislatures agree.... Because the GOP swept both, the down ballot truth of the red wave....
"The audit found over 40k ballots with massive fraud written all over them"

Liar. Not even Cyber Ninjas is claiming that.

Lol

"In question" = cannot be properly audited due to maricopa county non compliance with legal subpoenas....

Hey Faun, did you think up the media coverage

"The audit was just one hand count"

?????

Don't know if the American people are dumb enough to fall for that one....
Who said it was just a recount?

"The audit found over 40k ballots with massive fraud written all over them"

Liar. Not even Cyber Ninjas is claiming that.

Spell out the issues for us. There are those specific ballots.

Then there appear to be massive violations of law, including

Wiping servers
Failure to update voter rolls
Chain of custody violations, in fact "black outs"
Ballots of fraudulent origin
Voters who claim they voted (for trump) but were not counted
Use of dominion machines to ID which voters had not voted by close of polls, and quickly print up fraud traitor Joe ballots from those names, people who have signed affidavits that they DID NOT VOTE and that list keeps GROWING....

Spell out the issues for us. There are those specific ballots.

Then there appear to be massive violations of law, including

Wiping servers
Failure to update voter rolls
Chain of custody violations, in fact "black outs"
Ballots of fraudulent origin
Voters who claim they voted (for trump) but were not counted
Use of dominion machines to ID which voters had not voted by close of polls, and quickly print up fraud traitor Joe ballots from those names, people who have signed affidavits that they DID NOT VOTE and that list keeps GROWING....
Maybe if you hold your breath. Or tap your heels together three times.

Keep the faith!

Forum List

Back