2019 will be the year of the WOMAN!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
In 1819 we had our first financial crisis, we also invented improvements to the steam engine, but most important, Passed by Congress June 4, 1919, and ratified on August 18, 1920, the 19th amendment granted women the right to vote. The 19th amendment guarantees all American women the right to vote. Achieving this milestone required a lengthy and difficult struggle; victory took decades of agitation and protest. 2019 will also become an historic event....the year women took down a pussy grabbing anti women tweeting bastard and sent his ass PACKING!!

tweet
14dc-impeach-sub-articleLarge-v2.jpg

GettyImages_1180430105.0.jpg

upload_2019-10-15_9-7-51.jpeg
upload_2019-10-15_9-8-2.jpeg

Can you imagine if women were on the front line of World War II Lol They shouldn’t be allowed to vote sorry not sorry

Well its already going to be nothing but female hosts at the CMA awards next month. I get the reason for the arrangement, but to me, Brad Paisley is the host who never should've went anywhere.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Let's not be too hasty here. Being the modern enlightened male that I am, I believe that women deserve a whole lot of credit. We live in a time where women can be truck drivers, scientists, or even engineers.

You're come a long way, baby!

5d026206f1e10.jpeg

Let's not be too hasty here. Being the modern enlightened male that I am, I believe that women deserve a whole lot of credit. We live in a time where women can be truck drivers, scientists, or even engineers.

5d026206f1e10.jpeg

Those two in the left look a little chunky.

5d026206f1e10.jpeg

Those two in the left look a little chunky.

More cushion for the pushin'

In 1819 we had our first financial crisis, we also invented improvements to the steam engine, but most important, Passed by Congress June 4, 1919, and ratified on August 18, 1920, the 19th amendment granted women the right to vote. The 19th amendment guarantees all American women the right to vote. Achieving this milestone required a lengthy and difficult struggle; victory took decades of agitation and protest. 2019 will also become an historic event....the year women took down a pussy grabbing anti women tweeting bastard and sent his ass PACKING!!

tweet

View attachment 284569View attachment 284570

In the spirit of 2 Live Crew........those bitches ain't shit!

Of course, the last time we were told a woman was going to send this man packing ... he became President of the United States.

rtx1rdsx.jpg

tweet

Hey dumbfuck you do realize the election is in 2020, right?

2019 might be a historic year however, one where the democrats tried to overthrow a duly elected president and failed.

tweet

So on the Chinese calendar it will be “The Year of the Pussy?”

Can you imagine if women were on the front line of World War II Lol They shouldn’t be allowed to vote sorry not sorry

pisda, Molly Hatchet was on the front. Good Golly Miss Molly!

Last edited:

tweet

Getting that sex change this year?

Forum List

Back