2018 Swedish Music Festival Cancelled After Sexual Assault Reports At This Year’s Event

Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Gee, wonder who the attackers are?

Multiple cases of sexual violence — including rape — reported at Bravalla Festival for second year in a row.

Following multiple reports of rape and sexual assault for the second consecutive year, one of Sweden’s largest music festivals has announced that it’s pulling the plug on next year’s event.

Swedish authorities said one case of rape and 11 cases of sexual assaulthad been reported at this year’s Bravalla Festival, held from last Wednesday through Saturday in the town of Norrköping, according to the Associated Press. The rape victim was reportedly attacked during a performance by Swedish artist and event headliner Håkan Hellström on Friday. Other performers at this year’s event included American rock band The Killers, DJ duo The Chainsmokers, and Alesso, the Swedish House DJ.

In light of the reports, festival organizer FKP Scorpio said Saturday it was cancelling Bravalla 2018.

“Words cannot describe how incredibly sad we are about this, and we most seriously regret and condemn this,” said a press release on the festival’s website. “This is not f-ing okay. We do not accept this at our festival.”

The organizer added that though it had done “everything in our power” to create a safe festival experience, “some men — because we are talking about men — apparently can’t behave. It’s a shame.”

2018 Swedish Music Festival Cancelled After Sexual Assault Reports At This Year's Event | HuffPost

Men. That would be my guess. You know, a certain segment of society actually excuses this type of behavior where men can do whatever they like. Sickening.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Men. That would be my guess. You know, a certain segment of society actually excuses this type of behavior where men can do whatever they like. Sickening.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Yeah, I was thinking a bit more specific.

Yeah, I was thinking a bit more specific.
I know what you are hoping for.

Fortunately we know where Trump was on the night in question. He acts like the savages.

Multiple cases of sexual violence — including rape — reported at Bravalla Festival for second year in a row.

Following multiple reports of rape and sexual assault for the second consecutive year, one of Sweden’s largest music festivals has announced that it’s pulling the plug on next year’s event.

Swedish authorities said one case of rape and 11 cases of sexual assaulthad been reported at this year’s Bravalla Festival, held from last Wednesday through Saturday in the town of Norrköping, according to the Associated Press. The rape victim was reportedly attacked during a performance by Swedish artist and event headliner Håkan Hellström on Friday. Other performers at this year’s event included American rock band The Killers, DJ duo The Chainsmokers, and Alesso, the Swedish House DJ.

In light of the reports, festival organizer FKP Scorpio said Saturday it was cancelling Bravalla 2018.

“Words cannot describe how incredibly sad we are about this, and we most seriously regret and condemn this,” said a press release on the festival’s website. “This is not f-ing okay. We do not accept this at our festival.”

The organizer added that though it had done “everything in our power” to create a safe festival experience, “some men — because we are talking about men — apparently can’t behave. It’s a shame.”

https://twitter.com/bravalla

2018 Swedish Music Festival Cancelled After Sexual Assault Reports At This Year's Event | HuffPost

When you purposefully change the demographics of your nation, you are choosing to change the culture of your nation.

The end result will be that you will have to live with the culture that you are importing.

Say hello to the new Sweden, dumbfucks.

Says teh lefty using a consensual act to deflect from rape and mass sexual assault.

By doing so, he is participating in the massive campaign of empowerment that the Left is doing to PREVENT taking any action to stop this change to the First World.

The coming Beast of Revelation will clean house throughout Europe. A lot of innocent people will die on the process. Thanks liberal turds.

Says teh lefty using a consensual act to deflect from rape and mass sexual assault.

By doing so, he is participating in the massive campaign of empowerment that the Left is doing to PREVENT taking any action to stop this change to the First World.
What deflection? And what consent was implied in the statement that he could do anything he wanted because he was a star of some sort?

What deflection? And what consent was implied in the statement that he could do anything he wanted because he was a star of some sort?

From YOUR post.

"they let you do it."

Do you need a link to the meaning of the word "let"?

THus, you are deflecting in order to defend the barbarians who have ruined the Swedish music festival by raping and sexually assaulting women.

Congratulations. You must be so proud of yourself.

From YOUR post.

"they let you do it."

Do you need a link to the meaning of the word "let"?

THus, you are deflecting in order to defend the barbarians who have ruined the Swedish music festival by raping and sexually assaulting women.

Congratulations. You must be so proud of yourself.
There is no deflection. I said people like you excuse the behavior that men feel they can do whatever they like with a woman. As a man, Trump clearly feels that way. He believes his stardom allows him the freedom to do it, the implication is that it is a freedom that other men might not have. Ask the women how they feel about it.

Why do you condone that way of thinking? It's demented.

Has Trump been charged with a crime you fucking idiot?

That isn't the topic of this thread. We know liberal assholes will do anything to avoid facing the consequences of their governing

The rape culture is heavy in the Middle East & Africa but the Europeans do have their fair share of pedos too. Capetown women cannot walk alone on the beaches. Brazil has sicko vacationers that are Swedish, Dutch, etc., they go there specifically to purchase time with children. Can you imagine a woman selling her eight month old baby boy for an hour or two to some sicko there looking for a good time.

Child trafficking;

"Half the town of Coari lives in extreme poverty and impoverished parents of young virgin girls - preferably between the ages of 9-15 - would be offered money, mobile phones, or even houses to surrender their daughters. One girl told how her mother beat her when she said she did not want to have sex with the mayor."

Forum List

Back