This thread will come back to haunt a lot of people. Just wait till what's his face comes out as the lead in the special committee with his findings when the new congress comes in. Will Hilary run after that? Only I know.

That might be a pretty good prediction. This thread will come back to haunt a lot of people. Interesting prediction, JR.
last time we had people making bets and saying they'd leave usmb if not the usa if so and so won.

:rofl:

let the fun begin!

I'm not threatening to leave. I'm merely stating that I don't believe Obama is leaving office in 2016. We'll see. (as the saying goes.....)
really? can't be serious

keeper post thread save

I made a thread here with my prediction for 2016 a year ago or so; it's going to be Romney vs. Gore

Hillary will decide not to run or we will progressives/far-lefts get Warren or someone else to kill each other during the primary and Gore will step in and save the day. Something similar will happen in the GOP primary and Romney will step in by being asked by enough of the right people to run

your lantern is out
LOL well the 2016 race is just beginning. I'm going to stick with this guess

I think Ted Cruz is going to sky rocket to the top of the list after he announces he's running, and stay there. Especially if he picks a Trey Gowdy, or Allen West, or Mike Lee as his VP. It's an absolute win/win.

Ted Cruz is not qualified to be president, he isnt a natural born citizen.
He is certainly unnatural. However, he meets the Constitutional requirements to be President.

It won't be Clinton vs Bush----------------------I don't know who, but it won't be those two losers.
Among Democrats, Clinton is polling at 80 percent across all demographics. She certainly must be experiencing some pretty strong feelings about that.

Barring some unforeseen catastrophe, I would be very, very surprised if she did not run. And it will be extremely hard for anyone else to garner the nomination away from her.

It won't be Clinton vs Bush----------------------I don't know who, but it won't be those two losers.
Among Democrats, Clinton is polling at 80 percent across all demographics. She certainly must be experiencing some pretty strong feelings about that.

Barring some unforeseen catastrophe, I would be very, very surprised if she did not run. And it will be extremely hard for anyone else to garner the nomination away from her.
Just like she did in 2007! How'd that work out?

The GOP will glom onto to Jeb as a winning ticket sure-thing.
The Dems will throw Hillary aside as lacking "that new car smell" and pick Liz Warren. Most people will stay home.
Warren is not running. Maybe in 2024.

She doesn't want to be president. She wants to be the Chairman of the Senate Banking Committee.

The winner of the 2016 election will be the one that physically resembles the captain of a ship. In the event both candidates have the stature of a ship's captain, the tie breaker will be the one with the best catch phrase.

A ships captain must carry himself with weight, have a serious demeanor, etc.

Course, liberal captains have a bit of a limp wrist unless they are female then they must have butch haircuts and wear pants.
You're against women wearing pants? They should all be in dresses?
4i6Ckte.gif

Thank you for the confirmation that you have nothing of value to add.

The next person to announce an exploratory committee will do so by January 15th.

Pretty sure this is right. Short list for those who seem to be hinting at an announcement soon: Santorum, Sanders, Christie, Rubio, Paul, O'Malley
I'm no longer so sure about Christie. His recent Port Authority move only invites national media scrutiny. And none of it would be good.

As I said in my first or second post, Clinton was the heavy favorite in the 2008 race, and she was not expecting any serious challengers. She spent all of her cash early in the expectation of having the race sewn up by Super Tuesday in February.

She was blindsided by Obama, and had no cash left to fight him off when she needed it.

I doubt she will make that mistake twice.

The winner of the 2016 election will be the one that physically resembles the captain of a ship. In the event both candidates have the stature of a ship's captain, the tie breaker will be the one with the best catch phrase.

A ships captain must carry himself with weight, have a serious demeanor, etc.

Course, liberal captains have a bit of a limp wrist unless they are female then they must have butch haircuts and wear pants.
You're against women wearing pants? They should all be in dresses?
4i6Ckte.gif

They should all be dressed the same way as your avatar.

1z6don6.jpg

As I said in my first or second post, Clinton was the heavy favorite in the 2008 race, and she was not expecting any serious challengers. She spent all of her cash early in the expectation of having the race sewn up by Super Tuesday in February.

She was blindsided by Obama, and had no cash left to fight him off when she needed it.

And there is no Obama-like figure on the horizon to challenge her.

I think Ted Cruz is going to sky rocket to the top of the list after he announces he's running, and stay there. Especially if he picks a Trey Gowdy, or Allen West, or Mike Lee as his VP. It's an absolute win/win.

Ted Cruz is not qualified to be president, he isnt a natural born citizen.
Neither is Barry, so that tidbit is irrelevant.
Funny that you call him Barry, a name he adopted because Barack sounded foreign. But he went back to using Barack, and proudly.

Contrast this with Piyush "Bobby" Jindal, who adopted Bobby because Piyush sounded foreign. But he keeps using Bobby. Apparently he is still ashamed of his birth name.

You're upsetting the "Hillary is gonna collapse again" bunch.

Jeb is no more a loser by association with his brother any more than Hillary's a winner be association with her husband.
"You get two for the price of one" - Hillary Clinton to Steve Kroft on 60 Minutes

Hillary s first joint interview-- next to Bill in 92 - Videos - CBS News
You get three for the price of one with the Bushes. Seriously, two ex-presidents who are very closely biologically related to as opposed to one tired hag who Bill might have laid a few times before he became president.

Forum List

Back