I made a thread here with my prediction for 2016 a year ago or so; it's going to be Romney vs. Gore

Hillary will decide not to run or we will progressives/far-lefts get Warren or someone else to kill each other during the primary and Gore will step in and save the day. Something similar will happen in the GOP primary and Romney will step in by being asked by enough of the right people to run

Its the Republicans turn to win in this fraudulent "2-party" system. So the most
likely scenario is Hillary losing to the bigest sell-out of a Republican. At present
that looks like Christy who is being rehabilitated. Rand Paul tho is threatening
the establishment, thats why the establishment shill, Cruz, is making alot of news
lately. Hes likely going to run to derail Paul.

Hillary screws the pooch. Beyond that....I have no idea. :)
When a females screws a pooch, do they just bend over...how exactly does that work? Wait...I think you can ask a Duke student. (Don't think I can post the link).

One would think the GOP learned something from the way they handled the 2012 primaries. They totally botched it. It was a bloodbath of internecine warfare. Backstabbing, throat cutting. Newt's anti-Romney ads sounded like a communist manifesto against making money that belt fed Obama's machine gun for him.

But after waiting for about a decade for the GOP to rid itself of the psychopaths, hypocrites, liars, and retards which have taken over the microphone, I don't have much hope they learned from the 2012 primaries.

In fact, you can still hear the psychopaths, hypocrites, liars, and retards whining that picking a moderate is the wrong way to go. If that doesn't signal they haven't learned a thing, nothing does.

So I predict the 2016 Republican primaries are going to be another suicide cult bloodbath, especially if Ted Cruz is in the mix.

Unfortunately, this phenomenon occurs because psychopaths and retards have a lot of energy and they show up to vote in primaries in grossly disproportionate numbers, thus driving the right wing rhetoric off the rails, with enough momentum to careen the train wreck right through Crazy Town and then off the cliff into totalitarian madness. Jackbooted thuggery, jingoism, and mountains of manufactured bullshit to be eaten by the shovelful.

I do not see anything which tells me we won't have more of the same from the GOP in 2016. Especially since they believe their recent electoral success is a message to pour more gasoline on the book burning bonfire and the flaming crosses.

On the left, the Democrats do not have an incumbent in 2016, and so their primaries will not be a foregone conclusion, either.

If Hillary runs, I think she is smart enough to have learned some lessons from 2008. Just like now, she was the assumed nominee then, too. But she fucked up and spent all her cash up front, not expecting to encounter any strong challengers.

I'm sure she is eyeballing Elizabeth Warren and doing a whole different calculation than she did six years ago.

The Clintons are more wired into the Establishment than Warren. In fact, Biden is more wired into the system than Warren, too. Biden could give Clinton a helluva fight.

If Clinton wraps up the nomination early, then 2016 will be a win for the Democrats. The reason for this is because the GOP primaries are going to be so ugly that the GOP brand will once again be badly soiled by the time that process is all over.

It wasn't because Romney is a moderate that the GOP lost in 2012. It was because the Right acted like a pack of rabid dogs during the primaries and disgusted everyone.

If the Dems wrap their process up early, and the GOP acts like the same pack of dogs (which it will), then the advantage goes to the Dems.

However, if the Democratic primary process is just as down and dirty and ugly as the GOP primary process, then the American people will be disgusted with both and all bets are off. The win will be determined by how many people stay home from each party on Election Day.

Last edited:
It is very early, but I think the GOP nomination will boil down to either Christie or Bush from the center of the GOP or Ryan or Walker from the right of the GOP. Force me to narrow further, and I'd say Ryan or Bush.

On the Democratic side it will either be Hillary or a person who is way down in the weeds right now.

I still think Mike Pence will explore the opportunity. Huckabee may make some noises. And you know that Santorum will run again, if he hasn't already started.

The GOP will glom onto to Jeb as a winning ticket sure-thing.
The Dems will throw Hillary aside as lacking "that new car smell" and pick Liz Warren. Most people will stay home.

The GOP will glom onto to Jeb as a winning ticket sure-thing.
The Dems will throw Hillary aside as lacking "that new car smell" and pick Liz Warren. Most people will stay home.
Hey, :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2:, why did you flee from your own thread about more blacks voting in N.C. despite a new voter ID law? Is it because, dumb as you are, even you realize how stupid you look since that law doesn't go into effect until 2016?? :badgrin:

This thread will come back to haunt a lot of people. Just wait till what's his face comes out as the lead in the special committee with his findings when the new congress comes in. Will Hilary run after that? Only I know.

This thread will come back to haunt a lot of people. Just wait till what's his face comes out as the lead in the special committee with his findings when the new congress comes in. Will Hilary run after that? Only I know.

That might be a pretty good prediction. This thread will come back to haunt a lot of people. Interesting prediction, JR.

Forum List

Back