2016 Dream Candidates

I'd be MUCH more comfortable with a Presidential candidate who's never held political office than with ANY who have if they were in the intelligence community, or at the very least command-level military.

Have this horrifying image of President Bush junior asking the daily intelligence briefing guy, "What's that mean 'al-Qaeda operatives are enrolling in US flight schools'? Is that bad?" :)

Hillary Clinton is already the Democrate's dream candidate. I just hope that she does't turn into our country's nightmare.

Al Franken. He's good enough, he's smart enough, and doggonnit people like him.

Well, some people... probably not enough, since most Americans are woefully ignorant... but hey...

Some personal faves:

John O. Brennan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Matthew G. Olsen - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Politicians make poor politicians. - Me

Since national defense and terrorism are major aspects of the Presidency, hey here's an idea, let's quit electing professional asskissers and dicksucks and get someone in the Oval who understands what's going on.

John Brennan, the muslim? Surely you jest.

No John Brennan the CIA Director. Could give a fuck about what religion someone is. Besides, if one of our bigger threats is Islam, having someone who actually knows a bit about it might be a good idea.

Another spook for president? Nice. Sure, someone w/o an ethical bone in their body. Nothing will lead us to war quicker.

Some personal faves:

Since national defense and terrorism are major aspects of the Presidency, hey here's an idea, let's quit electing professional asskissers and dicksucks and get someone in the Oval who understands what's going on.

No John Brennan the CIA Director. Could give a fuck about what religion someone is. Besides, if one of our bigger threats is Islam, having someone who actually knows a bit about it might be a good idea.

A religion is not a threat to this nation. The political elites and the national security state that has infiltrated and funded that fundamentalist branches of Islam via our allies? Sure, those can be used as a geo-political tool to influence the press and the minds of the masses, but it is no real threat to our real national security. Well read and sober folks that are immune to propaganda know this.

Islam is not "a threat" to us. Stop drinking the kool-aid and turn off the TV.

Some personal faves:

A religion is not a threat to this nation. The political elites and the national security state that has infiltrated and funded that fundamentalist branches of Islam via our allies? Sure, those can be used as a geo-political tool to influence the press and the minds of the masses, but it is no real threat to our real national security. Well read and sober folks that are immune to propaganda know this.

Islam is not "a threat" to us. Stop drinking the kool-aid and turn off the TV.
You need to stop being a naive idiot.

Forum List

Back