2014 Palm Springs Gay Pride Report

Marched in an SF Pride Parade back in the day when still young and hot. :) Local tv channel with a gay owner was broadcasting the whole thing live so passing their camera set up shouted, "Hi Mom!" Got it on VHS. :)

Marched in an SF Pride Parade back in the day when still young and hot. :) Local tv channel with a gay owner was broadcasting the whole thing live so passing their camera set up shouted, "Hi Mom!" Got it on VHS. :)
That's awesome.

If you're not the prudish uptight angry type, I suggest everyone see a gay pride day. It is a spectacle to witness.

I'd love to see something I don't understand much, like if there was a straight pride day somewhere. After all, straight evangelical righties are quite repressed......Oooops!....I mean oppressed.

Sorry, my bad.

They could have the 50%+ divorce rate float, complete with ex-wives and ex-husbands screaming at each other and waving divorce decrees around.

You could have the spousal abuse float where everybody has black eyes.

Sounds like a hoot to me.

That's awesome.

If you're not the prudish uptight angry type, I suggest everyone see a gay pride day. It is a spectacle to witness.

I'd love to see something I don't understand much, like if there was a straight pride day somewhere. After all, straight evangelical righties are quite repressed......Oooops!....I mean oppressed.

Sorry, my bad.

They could have the 50%+ divorce rate float, complete with ex-wives and ex-husbands screaming at each other and waving divorce decrees around.

You could have the spousal abuse float where everybody has black eyes.

Sounds like a hoot to me.

My then boyfriend dragged me to it reluctantly. But he said, "C'mon we're going to Pride Day. Neglected to mention he meant "marching IN Pride Day" :) Thought he meant just watch :)

Palm Springs is very proud of having one of the highest syphilis rates in the world. Gays are so proud of the way they have sex they just have to show off their genitals.

• Banned
Phone died during...boy scouts carrying flags followed by horses...with all 50 state flags. Couple of high school bands...politicians...social groups...one flat bed truck with squaredancers.

I had coffee at the bakery where I was entertained by a gay couple trying to strong arm the baker into making them a wedding cake and failing miserably.

Phone died during...boy scouts carrying flags followed by horses...with all 50 state flags. Couple of high school bands...politicians...social groups...one flat bed truck with squaredancers.

Question occurs, why are the BSA marching in a gay pride parade? Thought they had a bug up their butts about that kind of thing? :)

Question occurs, why are the BSA marching in a gay pride parade? Thought they had a bug up their butts about that kind of thing? :)
Probably forced to so they wouldn't offend anyone.

It certainly surprised me. Apparently not all local groups are so narrow-minded.

It certainly surprised me. Apparently not all local groups are so narrow-minded.

Hope they don't get shunned or excommunicated or whatever Mormons do. ...Oh ya, BSA is defacto and majority owned by the Mormon church. For some time now.

Chartered Organizations and the Boy Scouts of America

Forum List

Back