2014 Palm Springs Gay Pride Report

Cant help but notice there is only one gay pride day. The rest of the year, not so much. We had a Nazi rally here once, they got a permit legally, so we let them. Fenced in for their protection, they never came back.

Phone died during...boy scouts carrying flags followed by horses...with all 50 state flags. Couple of high school bands...politicians...social groups...one flat bed truck with squaredancers.

Question occurs, why are the BSA marching in a gay pride parade? Thought they had a bug up their butts about that kind of thing? :)
Probably was a Scoutmaster up their butts.

They just said it was a bug so the 'rents wouldn't go ballistic.

Cuz they kinda liked it.

Phone died during...boy scouts carrying flags followed by horses...with all 50 state flags. Couple of high school bands...politicians...social groups...one flat bed truck with squaredancers.

Question occurs, why are the BSA marching in a gay pride parade? Thought they had a bug up their butts about that kind of thing? :)
Probably was a Scoutmaster up their butts.

They just said it was a bug so the 'rents wouldn't go ballistic.

Cuz they kinda liked it.
Interesting the things you think of.

No one is going to pretend that the deviancy doesn't exist. It has to be recognized and opposed. Making believe that degeneracy is normal behavior isn't going to happen.

Glad I don't live in palm springs.
I'm sure they are glad too...the whole of downtown was a street fair for Gay Pride....the vendors were making money like crazy, I'm sure.
Sickening to have pride in a deviant sex practice.
You sure think about gay sex a lot....more than most gays I know.
Don't think about it much at all until I see stupid threads like this one. Gay is sin, sin is death. Good luck.

I'm sure they are glad too...the whole of downtown was a street fair for Gay Pride....the vendors were making money like crazy, I'm sure.
Don't think about it much at all until I see stupid threads like this one. Gay is sin, sin is death. Good luck.
And yet...when I see alleged straights in a parade, I don't immediately relate to what kind of sex they may be having. You can't seem to get past images of sexual acts. I wonder why.

And yet...when I see alleged straights in a parade, I don't immediately relate to what kind of sex they may be having. You can't seem to get past images of sexual acts. I wonder why.
Yet you have no idea what you are talking about or can comprehend reading. It is all about defending deviant sex with you.

2% of U.S. population is gay yet it accounts for 61% of HIV infection: Men who have sex with men remain the group most heavily affected by new HIV infections. We should think about the health of our nation, first. And only then about the rights of minorities.

How ironic that an attention seeking queer starts a thread about a parade full of attention seeking queers.

How's it going "Commander", getting all the attention you so desperately need?

Forum List

Back