2013 Man of the Year:

He showed us what was possible? And what was that, exactly? Ted Cruz has accomplished absolutely nothing.

Obama was voted President on such credentials.

Obama has a lot more going on than just a few man of the year awards. Ted Cruz will never be president. Try as he might..

By more than a few man of the year awards, do you mean the Nobel Peace Prize? :lol:

Obama had a completely blank résumé . He was elected because a lot of people thought he had "mojo" and because he was not a Bush or a Clinton.

It turns out he had nothing.

2009: Obama’s Health Care Speech Won’t Get His Mojo Back

2010: Can Obama Get His Mojo Back?

2011: Is Obama Getting His Mojo Back?

2012:Did Obama Just Get His Mojo Back?

2013: How Obama can get his mojo back

Last edited:
The only accomplishment Rafael achieved this year was providing the GOP a 20 point drop in the polls.

Luckily for him, Obama's big lie about "you can keep your insurance" bubbled up shortly thereafter.

Rafael's tremendous blunder is exactly why the GOP is not making the debt ceiling a big issue or trying to pass a budget which defunds ObamaCare any more. So...yeah. I guess you could say Rafael has had a big impact on the way the GOP conducts itself these days. :lol:

Well done, Rafael! You inflicted such a massive wound on our party, the leadership has actually mellowed!

Well done Hussein.... Millions of Americans have lost their health insurance... well done Barack Hussein Obama.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3TKMKbifgQ]Young School Kids Taught to Praise Barack Obama - YouTube[/ame]

The only accomplishment Rafael achieved this year was providing the GOP a 20 point drop in the polls.

Luckily for him, Obama's big lie about "you can keep your insurance" bubbled up shortly thereafter.

Rafael's tremendous blunder is exactly why the GOP is not making the debt ceiling a big issue or trying to pass a budget which defunds ObamaCare any more. So...yeah. I guess you could say Rafael has had a big impact on the way the GOP conducts itself these days. :lol:

Well done, Rafael! You inflicted such a massive wound on our party, the leadership has actually mellowed!

Well done Hussein.... Millions of Americans have lost their health insurance... well done Barack Hussein Obama.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3TKMKbifgQ]Young School Kids Taught to Praise Barack Obama - YouTube[/ame]

They only lost it because they were too cheap to buy real insurance. Junk Healthcare doesn't pay..

Before Ronnie Raygun, The nutjobs were on the funny farm. Now they're running the GOP.

They only lost it because they were too cheap to buy real insurance. Junk Healthcare doesn't pay..

What utter horseshit.

Who's to says it's junk?...Obama? you have no idea what your talking about nor does your boy Obama

Young School Kids Taught to Praise Barack Obama - YouTube

Who's to says it's junk?...Obama? you have no idea what your talking about nor does your boy Obama

I think I do know what I'm talking about. Their policies weren't paying up for hospital stays and forcing everyone else to take up the slack. There are certain guidelines insurance companies have to follow for Obamacare and rightly so.

The insurance companies in question decided to fold instead. Point the finger at them not Obamacare.

I think I do know what I'm talking about. Their policies weren't paying up for hospital stays and forcing everyone else to take up the slack. There are certain guidelines insurance companies have to follow for Obamacare and rightly so.

The insurance companies in question decided to fold instead. Point the finger at them not Obamacare.

You know this right? I buy my own insurance and was perfectly happy with my high deductible, catastrophic, coverage. it's not up to the federal government to tell me what I should be a happy with. Understand?

He showed us what was possible? And what was that, exactly? Ted Cruz has accomplished absolutely nothing.

Obama was voted President on such credentials.

for sure, and he still has absolutely nothing (good) that he's done as President..

I like Ted Cruz...he's a rebel who isn't afraid of the entrenched asses in the good ole boys club of the republican party

Last edited:

You know this right? I buy my own insurance and was perfectly happy with my high deductible, catastrophic, coverage. it's not up to the federal government to tell me what I should be a happy with. Understand?

If you want to get screwed over by big insurance, we should just let you go ahead? Then what happens when you can't pay? Other people have to pay for you in higher premiums. It's been that way for years. Time to change. Hiope and Change.

If you want to get screwed over by big insurance, we should just let you go ahead? Then what happens when you can't pay? Other people have to pay for you in higher premiums. It's been that way for years. Time to change. Hiope and Change.

just proves you don't know what you're talking about once the 5000 deductible was paid I was covered up to 5 million dollars plenty. the only risk is the 5000 understand? Obamacare has similar plans that cost much more.

Are you sure? Ted Cruz for President is what I say. What a girly man he is. In touch with his inner feelings. What a Pres he will make. I always wanted a President who looks like Howdy Dooty. Especially with that nice overbite.

You all do know what the LSM will do with his caricature? It will make Obama look handsome.

Howdy Dooty? Take another look at big eared,freckle faced, Obama. We already have that. Ted Cruz is the man:cool:

I know what you mean. But Obama looks dumb AFTER the cartoonists get done with him.
Ted on the other hand has a distinct advantage up front on Obama with that nice overbite and collapsing chin.

When the LSM cartoonists get done with Ted, Howdy Dooty will look handsome.

When are the LSM cartoonists going to start on the First Ladies overbite?

Maybe if he was class chump/coke-snorter/head editor of the Harvard Law Review - whatever the fuck that means, like the current Chimp in office…

Then the Prep-H Libberhoids would want to suck his balls and ass, as they do Barry Sotereo….

Maybe if he was class chump/coke-snorter/head editor of the Harvard Law Review - whatever the fuck that means, like the current Chimp in office…

Then the Prep-H Libberhoids would want to suck his balls and ass, as they do Barry Sotereo….

:lol:

Forum List

Back