2009 USMB Biggest Meltdown By An Ex-Hannity Poster Award

JenT's meltdown was classic. Hell, it followed her to ANOTHER BOARD! AND, assimilated PI's meltdown!

Can someone send me a link to Jent's I missed it like everyone else's meltdown? They never do this shit when I am around. :(
I did read the stuff on the other board and posted a comment as a quest.:D

JenT was more like a one hit wonder though. We should choose someone who had consistency in having meltdowns throughout the year.

Thomas - Rush Jr.

Now that you all mention it, he has to be the BMBAEHP.

(Something tells me T will be proud of this award)

what does BMBAEHP mean? :confused:

And why is it so many Hannity peeps have so many meltdowns? Was that encouraged over there?

Biggest Meltdown By An Ex-Hannity Poster

I think it's because there is so much stress trying not to get banned over there that we're all kind of defensive. I don't melt down but that's how some people handle tense situations here, it's been carried over.

The greatest Hannity on-going melt-down of all time had to be Gdoanes' anti-marijuana legalization rants.

It ran for years as I recall.

you know i cant ask him...hes asleep...

hell i didnt know your sorry ass came from hannity....i should have know....what are you the best of the worst....i really need me a little gopher here.....

Ahem....for X, that would be gerbil, not gopher. ;) :D

GERBIL???

xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture831-dramatic-gopher.gif

I AIN'T NO GERBIL!!!

Was PI from Hannity? If so, him hands down, if not, then hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......:eusa_think:

PI came directly from hell.

The big ones that I know (that come to mind right now) are mal, JE, Jent, Liability, The T, Crusader Frank, mm, divecon, bod, noose, ppv, Article 15, and your's truly.

I'd like to nominate Crusader Frank for Longest Top Three List.

You can't really include divecon, Article 15 nor yourself. Divecon and Art 15 have been here for quite awhile.

I don't recall you showing up with the mass exodus from Hannity either. I could be wrong on that one, but for some reason I think you were here before.

That's right...me and mm rode in on the first small wave of the Hannity tsunami.

The rest followed behind (many upon our coaxing...sorry :redface:)

Was PI from Hannity? If so, him hands down, if not, then hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......:eusa_think:

The big ones that I know (that come to mind right now) are mal, JE, Jent, Liability, The T, Crusader Frank, mm, divecon, bod, noose, ppv, Article 15, and your's truly.

You forgot me, jackass.

That makes me angry.......

I THINK I AM GOING TO HAVE A MOTHERFUCKING MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You forgot me, jackass.

That makes me angry.......

I THINK I AM GOING TO HAVE A MOTHERFUCKING MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah...I forgot SarahG. Sorry Sarah.

And that assmunch Aints fan. As in New Orleans Aint gettin' far in the playoffs.

Last edited:

I'm shocked and appalled you forgot me. ;)

The greatest Hannity on-going melt-down of all time had to be Gdoanes' anti-marijuana legalization rants.

It ran for years as I recall.

And still going. (At least I think, I haven't been over there in months).

Only thing I visit that place for now is to laugh. Lurking is enough to meet the quota though.

Ugh. That's more than I can even stomach.

The loonies are running the Hannitarium.

My bad, Emma. How could I forget you!

My bad, Emma. How could I forget you!

Oy.

Forum List

Back