"200 million dollar a day Vacation" and other whopper lies about Obama

R

rdean

The 200 million dollar a day Vacation is probably my all time favorite Republican lie about Obama. When I first heard that whopper, I thought, "No one is so stupid they would believe something that ridiculous. It just isn't possible".

Obama to See India on $200 Million a Day*|*Conservatives for America

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o0jUknE3SM&feature=related]FOX News false reporting on cost of Obama's journey to India - YouTube[/ame]

Remember when Republicans were screaming that we need to close Gitmo? Even the generals said it's a terrible recruiting tool for al Qaeda. So Obama started the proceedings and then what happened:

Why Would Obama Release Gitmo's Islamic Terrorists onto our Streets?

So this became a lie turning 360 degrees into another lie. Amazing.

Then there is the lie about the Bush Tax cuts. See? Obama wanted them because he agreed to them. Only:

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Republicans were willing to sacrifice millions of Americans to destitution to get a few more bucks for billionaires. Obama wasn't. Then they said he was "weak". Because they could allow millions of Americans to suffer and he couldn't so he must be "weak" and they are "strong". So Mitt doesn't care about the 47% so he must be strong. Strong like the Republicans. When I was growing up, people like that were called "bastards". Today, conservatives call them "patriots".

Then the other endless lies that are so easily fact checked. Obama's vacations. Fewer than any president in modern history. And all his "regulations", fewer than President Bush. In fact, many regulations are mandated by the courts and the president has nothing to do with them.

Republican lies even trickle down. Remember when the right wingers were calling me a liar when I said Republicans were blocking the BP investigation? Remember? I remember.

Subpoena power in BP oil spill investigation blocked by Senate Republicans

And when I point out these lies, Republicans all say I'm linking to left wing sites. And look here. My links are Fox and the Right Wing Christian Science Monitor and other sites hardly left wing. See, the lies are so big, they are everywhere.

I bet I could sit here and list 100 Republican lies without even looking up a single thing. Because they lie that much. Worse, when they say Obama lied and you ask about what, they lie about about that. There is no lie to small from Republicans to make up and no whopper to big for them to repeat endlessly as gospel.

What do you want to bet the lies I just pointed out, many right wingers on the USMB still believe to be true?

Anyone want to list some more right wing lies? It really is "fun".

The 200 million dollar a day Vacation is probably my all time favorite Republican lie about Obama. When I first heard that whopper, I thought, "No one is so stupid they would believe something that ridiculous. It just isn't possible".

FOX News false reporting on cost of Obama's journey to India - YouTube

Remember when Republicans were screaming that we need to close Gitmo? Even the generals said it's a terrible recruiting tool for al Qaeda. So Obama started the proceedings and then what happened:

Then there is the lie about the Bush Tax cuts. See? Obama wanted them because he agreed to them. Only:

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Republicans were willing to sacrifice millions of Americans to destitution to get a few more bucks for billionaires. Obama wasn't. Then they said he was "weak". Because they could allow millions of Americans to suffer and he couldn't so he must be "weak" and they are "strong". So Mitt doesn't care about the 47% so he must be strong. Strong like the Republicans. When I was growing up, people like that were called "bastards". Today, conservatives call them "patriots".

Then the other endless lies that are so easily fact checked. Obama's vacations. Fewer than any president in modern history. And all his "regulations", fewer than President Bush. In fact, many regulations are mandated by the courts and the president has nothing to do with them.

Republican lies even trickle down. Remember when the right wingers were calling me a liar when I said Republicans were blocking the BP investigation? Remember? I remember.

And when I point out these lies, Republicans all say I'm linking to left wing sites. And look here. My links are Fox and the Right Wing Christian Science Monitor and other sites hardly left wing. See, the lies are so big, they are everywhere.

I bet I could sit here and list 100 Republican lies without even looking up a single thing. Because they lie that much. Worse, when they say Obama lied and you ask about what, they lie about about that. There is no lie to small from Republicans to make up and no whopper to big for them to repeat endlessly as gospel.

What do you want to bet the lies I just pointed out, many right wingers on the USMB still believe to be true?

They believed it all too readily. All too readily.

The 200 million dollars a day didn't come from Republicans, it came from the press in India. Just because democrats deny it, that doesn't make it untrue.

obamas entry into India was rivalled only by Cleopatra's entrance into Rome.

The 200 million dollars a day didn't come from Republicans, it came from the press in India. Just because democrats deny it, that doesn't make it untrue.

Oh God, you believed it. See what I mean? I couldn't make this up.

Reaching back this far is a real sign of desperation Mr Derp

Yea, over the last 36 months is "so far". Not like saying Obama ate his family pet at 9 years old or he was "pals" with terrorists when he was 8.

Oh God, you believed it. See what I mean? I couldn't make this up.

Equally surprising is the fact that you can type with a straight jacket on.

So, it's the press in India's fault. No one in America, RW media or otherwise is RESPONSIBLE for checking out the ridiculousness of such a claim.

So much for the Right being the peopled for personal responsibility.....it's all someone else's fault you people are blithering idiots.

So, it's the press in India's fault. No one in America, RW media or otherwise is RESPONSIBLE for checking out the ridiculousness of such a claim.

So much for the Right being the peopled for personal responsibility.....it's all someone else's fault you people are blithering idiots.

I don't see the left fact checking the crap their masters spew either. 'You people' should stop whining and hold your own side accountable.

Obama's vacations. Fewer than any president in modern history.

"LAIR!!!"(sic)

A direct comparison places Obama squarely on middle ground of presidential vacation days used. Of the past five presidents, during their first year in office, only two, Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton took less time off than Obama.
http://open.salon.com/blog/mpbulletin/2012/04/13/jetting_around_obamas_vacation_record

Unless you don't "consider" Jimmy Carter & Bill Clinton as being "modern" or even "Presidents".

What is really scary is the number of people who believe Obamas promises to basically do the same things he promised 4 years ago...........

He is doing such a good job that they make up these stories to try to get the Negro out of the White House, which he will paint purple during his second term if he is not stopped.

Has obama ever released the cost of the trip to India? If the 200 million a day is not true, how much does it cost to have 12% of the American Navy following the presidebt?

FactCheck.org : Trip to Mumbai

Robert Gibbs said:

Gibbs, Nov 4: Well, we have set the record straight with you guys. I’m not going to go into how much it costs to protect the president. Costs are comparable to when President Clinton and when President Bush traveled abroad.

Neither Clinton nor Bush ever took the Navy with them.

I don't see the left fact checking the crap their masters spew either. 'You people' should stop whining and hold your own side accountable.

We let it be known when we are not happy with Obama, but it is either ignored or blown out of proportion to look as if his supporters are abandoning him.

Has obama ever released the cost of the trip to India? If the 200 million a day is not true, how much does it cost to have 12% of the American Navy following the presidebt?

FactCheck.org : Trip to Mumbai

Robert Gibbs said:

Gibbs, Nov 4: Well, we have set the record straight with you guys. I’m not going to go into how much it costs to protect the president. Costs are comparable to when President Clinton and when President Bush traveled abroad.

Neither Clinton nor Bush ever took the Navy with them.

Ergo, Katzdogz gives us a fine example of the stupidity of the Far Right.

Forum List

Back