20 millionth migrant crosses border

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1702143873720.png

TEXAS - Border patrol today celebrated the 20 millionth illegal immigrant that has crossed the border since Joe Biden has been President. Hosea Gonzolas, seen in the middle of the picture, was the lucky immigrant who is being celebrated today. "I just walked across and balloons started coming down as I crossed" said Hosea. Then someone ran up to me and presented me with a check for $100,000 and congratulated me along with members of my gang"

News quickly spread all across Central and South America as more caravans begin to come hoping to be the 30 millionth immigrant to cross in the next few months.

View attachment 870421

TEXAS - Border patrol today celebrated the 20 millionth illegal immigrant that has crossed the border since Joe Biden has been President. Hosea Gonzolas, seen in the middle of the picture, was the lucky immigrant who is being celebrated today. "I just walked across and balloons started coming down as I crossed" said Hosea. Then someone ran up to me and presented me with a check for $100,000 and congratulated me along with members of my gang"

News quickly spread all across Central and South America as more caravans begin to come hoping to be the 30 millionth immigrant to cross in the next few months.
A census predicts that by 2060, 1 in 4 Americans will be Latino. The United States of Mexico !!

A census predicts that by 2060, 1 in 4 Americans will be Latino. The United States of Mexico !!
I'm still waiting for all the 2A RWI gun gobblers to position themselves at the Southern border and just start firing.

It's what you want, just do it.

I'm still waiting for all the 2A RWI gun gobblers to position themselves at the Southern border and just start firing.

It's what you want, just do it.
I imagine you guys have Left Wing gun nuts too. They're all like Obama, all talk and no action.

So do we have 320 million people or not?

A 6.67% population increase due to illegal immigration?

Forum List

Back