Moms for Liberty

I often wonder, why a lot of the just and righteous Republican Christian Conservatives are always caught in sex scandals? Is it just the pressure cooker of having to maintain the image of being devoted to God??
Or is the constant, tiresome burden of suppressing their unrealized sexual desires only to have them explode (pun intended) when they reach the boiling point?

I mean, Mom's for Liberty is barely above a certain historical group's standing (take your pick. Klan or Nazis).
But at least those skid marks were open about their proclivities. :auiqs.jpg:

I often wonder, why a lot of the just and righteous Republican Christian Conservatives are always caught in sex scandals?

Clearly not so just and righteous.

How you can run off at the mouth all the while doing what you condemn.....I'll never understand.

Zero idea what you are getting at.

Try to be more clear in your posts.

You called them just and righteous Christians.

I said....maybe not so just and righteous......a threesom ???? Really ???

She calls herself a Christian and espouses certain values.....all the while violating them. Unless I read this wrong.

You called them just and righteous Christians.

I said....maybe not so just and righteous......a threesom ???? Really ???

She calls herself a Christian and espouses certain values.....all the while violating them. Unless I read this wrong.
You would be surprised how many Christians are so bottled up with decades of their sexually chaste upbringing that they long for threesomes....
Just sayin...:)

Now, why is this in the Political Satire forum ?
1702085022863.jpeg

You would be surprised how many Christians are so bottled up with decades of their sexually chaste upbringing that they long for threesomes....
Just sayin...:)

I have no idea.

And I really don't care.

I just get a little tired of reading about televangilists banging their secretaries (male and female) all the while raking in cash preaching a completely different lifestyle.

Forum List

Back