2 questions about a women I been on 6 dates with?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I received a text from her saying "hey I am in your area today with my sister and we are going to have brunch at this jazz place"

1. Was that her way of wanting me to ask her to come and see me?

2. Was actually on a 1st date with another man in my area from dating app?

Just thought it was odd that she never mentioned coming to see me

I received a text from her saying "hey I am in your area today with my sister and we are going to have brunch at this jazz place"

You aren't really good with social cues, are you? She told you that she was having brunch with her sister at a jazz place, and her telling you was a casual invite for you to show up if you wanted, no pressure.

If you had shown up, you might have had a good time and been able to meet her sister. Women generally don't want you to meet their family unless they are halfway serious about seeing you. Her texting you to tell you where she was at and who she was with was a casual invite to brunch.

And, not for nothing dude, but you asking if it was her way of wanting you to ask her out is probably one of the stupidest questions I've heard in a long time. Why? Because it shows that you don't really care about what she wants, but rather just what you want.

It's the 21st century dude.................join us.

You aren't really good with social cues, are you? She told you that she was having brunch with her sister at a jazz place, and her telling you was a casual invite for you to show up if you wanted, no pressure.

If you had shown up, you might have had a good time and been able to meet her sister. Women generally don't want you to meet their family unless they are halfway serious about seeing you. Her texting you to tell you where she was at and who she was with was a casual invite to brunch.

Well I am half retarded when it comes to social cues so that's why I asked.

And, not for nothing dude, but you asking if it was her way of wanting you to ask her out is probably one of the stupidest questions I've heard in a long time. Why? Because it shows that you don't really care about what she wants, but rather just what you want.

Me not understand what you mean

I think she's waiting for you to ask what time to meet her and her sister at the club so that you all can have a three way with you as the meat and them as the bun!

I think she's waiting for you to ask what time to meet her and her sister at the club so that you all can have a three way with you as the meat and them as the bun!

I am not that freaky

You eat up with dumbass.

Well, you DID say that you were retarded when it comes to social cues.

You asked if that was her way of letting you know that she wanted you to ask her out. Short answer? No. She was letting you know where she was at and who she was with, so that if you had time and nothing else to do, it was a very casual invite, and she didn't ask you directly, because she didn't want to put you on the spot by feeling like you had to say yes.

Smartest thing you could have done? Showed up at the place she was at, and then say that you got her message and joining her and her sister at the jazz sounded like fun.

C’mon…don’t underestimate yourself. You’re fully retarded.

And, FBJ, not for nothing dude, but this is one of several threads that you have come on here asking about dating advice. You shouldn't do that on a message board, because you might not get good advice.

And, like I said, start thinking less about yourself and more about the ladies you date, and you might end up with one that you can date for a long time.

I only say to think less about yourself, because in the other threads you had started, you said that the dates you had been on were bad, but when you described what happened, it was apparent that the date failed because of you.

C’mon…don’t underestimate yourself. You’re fully retarded.
That's not nice Candycane. This poor boy needs help with the ladies.

It could just be her way of reminding you of any restraining orders you might be under. "I'LL BE HERE AT THIS TIME. IF YOU COME WITHIN 300 FT. YOU CAN'T CLAIM IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. YOU'VE BEEN INFORMED."

I am not that freaky

Your loss.

It was a trap! She wanted you to pay for the brunch for her and her sister.

Then you would have woke up in a bathtub full of ice cubes with "Call 911 or you will die" scribbled on your chest, with a scar on your abdomen, and mysteriously missing one kidney.

Or missing one testicle. I almost fell for that once. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back