CDZ 2 of the officers at the scene of George Floyd's death should be re-hired.

The cops made some mistakes. They probably have learned their lesson and next time will most likely refrain from killing an unarmed black man.
Floyd didn't learn his lesson, he was committing brand new felonies whilst pursuing his "fresh start" in Minneapolis, it was Floyds criminal conduct which led to his death at the hands of another criminal, no loss! The two rookie cops are innocent, unlike Floyd, who was not! :ahole-1:
Floyd wasn't committing a felony and you're insane if you think those rookies are going to beat their charges.

They were an accessory to murder. Their weight on his back while cuffed prone on the ground restricted his breathing. They did not stand up & refuse to continue murdering Floyd & lied to cover it up. They are now properly charged with accessory to murder.

They were probationary officers with no power at the scene. They should not carry the weight of the two senior officers.
Would you feel the same urge to say new gang members should not be charged for holding the cashier as their leader gutted her?

Again, I would describe your post more accurately if this wasn't the clean debate zone......new gang bangers are breaking the law...............these cops were making an arrest and one of them was callous and stupid, the other senior officer was stupid for not making the other senior officer relent.....the two probationary officers had no power in the situation..........
They did not have to continue the murder because the (gang leader) senior officer wanted it. They should have got off Floyd's back. They were clearly accessories to murder.

Nope....not even close. And it wasn't murder, it was manslaughter. Negligent Homicide.......pre-meditation doesn't seem likely.

They were an accessory to murder. Their weight on his back while cuffed prone on the ground restricted his breathing. They did not stand up & refuse to continue murdering Floyd & lied to cover it up. They are now properly charged with accessory to murder.

It wasn't murder, it was manslaughter........I think antifa fan boy AG Keith Ellison has purposely overcharged the cops in order to make it likely they won't get convicted....allowing more race riots and more power grabs by the democrats.
You’re also the one who though Amber Guyger should get zero jail time right? All she did was mow down a black man in his own apartment.

Is there anything a police officer can do in your mind that would lead to jail time?

What part of holding the two senior officers responsible did you not understand?

If my information is correct, two of the officers at the scene of the George Floyd death were officers who were on the force for 4 weeks....they were on their probationary period.....and shouldn't be held to the same standard as the two senior officers on the scene. They should be re-hired and allowed to continue in their jobs. If you don't understand the probationary period, the officers have no power.....they are subject to firing without reason or recourse.........the two senior officers should take the full weight of the consequences of their callous and stupid disregard for the safety of their prisoner.
The rookie cops still knew it was wrong.
How do you know this?...do you know what they saw or even where they were standing?....those two rookies are going to be acquitted and then what is going to happen?....all hell is going to break loose and it will be because of speculators like yourself.....view the whole picture in a fair way.....not with emotion but with intellect....
Did the pictures and videos not show all the cops standing there? If you see it you know it is wrong. You are speculating that they saw nothing and are unaware that it was wrong.

No.......they heard the guy talking........and again, two senior officers were right there.............they need to take the blame, not the guys who were there for 4 weeks.

It wasn't murder, it was manslaughter........I think antifa fan boy AG Keith Ellison has purposely overcharged the cops in order to make it likely they won't get convicted....allowing more race riots and more power grabs by the democrats.
You’re also the one who though Amber Guyger should get zero jail time right? All she did was mow down a black man in his own apartment.

Is there anything a police officer can do in your mind that would lead to jail time?

And again....once you show me motive for why Guyger would have committed murder instead of it being a tragic mistake, I will actually consider what you say....until you come up with motive...you know, one of the main things you need to convict for murder, I won't give you much time.

What part of holding the two senior officers responsible did you not understand?

There were 4 there.

And again....once you show me motive for why Guyger would have committed murder instead of it being a tragic mistake, I will actually consider what you say....until you come up with motive...you know, one of the main things you need to convict for murder, I won't give you much time.
False premise

False premise

No....you throw out her case because you want to use emotion to win the discussion. When I ask for the most important part for determining a crime as a murder, you don't have an answer.

There were 4 there.

Yes.....two with only 4 weeks experience and under the supervision of the other two officers who were their training officers.

False premise

No....you throw out her case because you want to use emotion to win the discussion. When I ask for the most important part for determining a crime as a murder, you don't have an answer.

Again motive is not absolutely necessary for a murder conviction

The cops made some mistakes. They probably have learned their lesson and next time will most likely refrain from killing an unarmed black man.
Floyd didn't learn his lesson, he was committing brand new felonies whilst pursuing his "fresh start" in Minneapolis, it was Floyds criminal conduct which led to his death at the hands of another criminal, no loss! The two rookie cops are innocent, unlike Floyd, who was not! :ahole-1:
Floyd wasn't committing a felony and you're insane if you think those rookies are going to beat their charges.
No, you're insane, that is a simple truth! The two rookie cops are the only innocent's in the whole episode, the dead felon was caught up by police because he was passing off counterfeit currency, a felony worth upwards of 20 years in prison, though of course in your "hood" you fine folk think nothing of such crime and perpetrate it all the time. Further, the dead felon had heroin/fentanyl in his system, along with evidence of very recent meth usage, possession of either of those is also a felony in Minneapolis, though I'm certain you'd rage against that too. Floyd being killed by the cop was a crime, but it was just one criminal killing another criminal, "Black lies Matter!"

If my information is correct, two of the officers at the scene of the George Floyd death were officers who were on the force for 4 weeks....they were on their probationary period.....and shouldn't be held to the same standard as the two senior officers on the scene. They should be re-hired and allowed to continue in their jobs. If you don't understand the probationary period, the officers have no power.....they are subject to firing without reason or recourse.........the two senior officers should take the full weight of the consequences of their callous and stupid disregard for the safety of their prisoner.
How do you know this?...do you know what they saw or even where they were standing?....those two rookies are going to be acquitted and then what is going to happen?....all hell is going to break loose and it will be because of speculators like yourself.....view the whole picture in a fair way.....not with emotion but with intellect....
Did the pictures and videos not show all the cops standing there? If you see it you know it is wrong. You are speculating that they saw nothing and are unaware that it was wrong.

No.......they heard the guy talking........and again, two senior officers were right there.............they need to take the blame, not the guys who were there for 4 weeks.
I agree in I don’t think they should be charged as the other seasoned officer is, but still think they should receive a charge of at least negligence. They still, recently even, had sworn to uphold the Constitution, and should have been fresh on their minds. Anyone watching that happen for over 8 minutes knows from their training, or should, is not the way to restrain a suspect.

False premise

Again motive is not absolutely necessary for a murder conviction

Especially for you when you can't find one..........

I agree in I don’t think they should be charged as the other seasoned officer is, but still think they should receive a charge of at least negligence. They still, recently even, had sworn to uphold the Constitution, and should have been fresh on their minds. Anyone watching that happen for over 8 minutes knows from their training, or should, is not the way to restrain a suspect.

That isn't true......they are still in training and their training officers were leading the arrest. If they had doubts or questions, their training officers are the ones they had to go to, and they were the ones with their knee on his neck and the other one was standing by....

I disagree. I don't know if the charges they have been brought up on are appropriate, but anyone who is so stupid as to allow a man to be strangled to death right in front of their eyes, should NOT be a cop.

Boom

I don't care if they had been on the job 1 day. "holy shit bro you're killing him" at some point .

That isn't true......they are still in training and their training officers were leading the arrest. If they had doubts or questions, their training officers are the ones they had to go to, and they were the ones with their knee on his neck and the other one was standing by....

C'mon, at some point they have to have enough common sense to stop the prick.

Yes, it's hard to be brave and stand up to your FTO, especially one who is a homicidal asshole, but that's their job.

No, you're insane, that is a simple truth! The two rookie cops are the only innocent's in the whole episode, the dead felon was caught up by police because he was passing off counterfeit currency, a felony worth upwards of 20 years in prison, though of course in your "hood" you fine folk think nothing of such crime and perpetrate it all the time. Further, the dead felon had heroin/fentanyl in his system, along with evidence of very recent meth usage, possession of either of those is also a felony in Minneapolis, though I'm certain you'd rage against that too. Floyd being killed by the cop was a crime, but it was just one criminal killing another criminal, "Black lies Matter!"
Passing a fake $20 Bill is not a felony.... it's a misdemeanor in Minnesota

also a couple in the same store tried to pass a fake $20 earlier that day.... They were not arrested or killed.

Which means a counterfeiter in the neighborhood was using the neighborhood to launder his fake money.

If George and the other couple were unaware they were scammed, then it isn't even a misdemeanor, to pass a bad $20.

C'mon, at some point they have to have enough common sense to stop the prick.

Yes, it's hard to be brave and stand up to your FTO, especially one who is a homicidal asshole, but that's their job.

Not just their job, but their responsibility as a human being, just to stand there and watch someone be murdered like that.

They are just as cowardly as those cops down in Florida that hid outside in the bushes while a shooter shot up that high school in my book.

We don't want cowards wearing badges

Tough - No decent human stands around for 8:46 seconds and stares at a man being killed. They had a duty to get that asshole's knee off a man's neck.

Passing a fake $20 Bill is not a felony.... it's a misdemeanor in Minnesota

also a couple in the same store tried to pass a fake $20 earlier that day.... They were not arrested or killed.

Which means a counterfeiter in the neighborhood was using the neighborhood to launder his fake money.

If George and the other couple were unaware they were scammed, then it isn't even a misdemeanor, to pass a bad $20.
Are you a fucking sub-moron or what? "Counterfeiting currency" is a federal felony dumbass! Dear God some of you teeny-boppers are impossibly stupid! :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back