2 hour video: The Truth About Dan Swift, the Navy SEAL Killed in Ukraine. THIS is what Congress should be doing hearings about

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i demand a hearing about this kid and the entire military industrial complex! NOW! let's go!

Hey sport, stop spam posting these threads backed by videos over an hour in length, and no indication whatsoever from you as to where to forward to, and staff you need to shut this douche bag down for continually spam posting this shit!

• Banned
Hey sport, stop spam posting these threads backed by videos over an hour in length, and no indication whatsoever from you as to where to forward to, and staff you need to shut this douche bag down for continually spam posting this shit!
don't worry. i'm leaving the board entirely...so your problems are solved...have fun without me! (you won't)

• Banned
i think "

The Truth About Dan Swift, the Navy SEAL Killed in Ukraine. "​

is a clear enough topic. it's the type of low IQ idiots like you is the reason why i'm leaving

Forum List

Back