2 children accused of stabbing women in her garage in custody, 12-year-old boy charged: HCSO

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

really bad parenting. little punks deserve what thy get. this is what happens when you don't raise kids to respect adults.
~~~~~~
Like the white parents found guilty of their son's crimes, so should the parents of these children and the parents of all teenage children that commit henious crimes.

Last edited:
Had the south accepted the end of slavery, none of this would be happening.

Now America's police are forced to deal out death penalties as a consequence.

If only the democrat Party had won the Civil War and got to keep their slaves

If only
The south's slaveholders lost the war, both R's and D's.
But the south's red states still won't let it go.

Racism knows no boundaries in America other than the line that divides the north/south to some extent.

Since when did attempted first degree murder become "aggravated assault"?

really bad parenting. little punks deserve what thy get. this is what happens when you don't raise kids to respect adults.
In the current climate, those kids need put on the naughty step, that'll reprimand them.

what does race have to do with it? i never mentioned race.
~~~~~~
Have you heard of any black parents held responsible for their pre, or teenaged sons crimes? I don't think so....
PLease get back to me if you can find one...

~~~~~~
Have you heard of any black parents held responsible for their pre, or teenaged sons crimes? I don't think so....
PLease get back to me if you can find one...
you are right . so you presume it was black who did this. i do know the woman was mexican. i'm not disagreeing with you . just got confused.

Had the south accepted the end of slavery, none of this would be happening.

Now America's police are forced to deal out death penalties as a consequence.
actually that is small minded remark from small minded person.;

you are right . so you presume it was black who did this. i do know the woman was mexican. i'm not disagreeing with you . just got confused.
I make no presumptions on the aspects of this crime, I am going by past histories.

The south's slaveholders lost the war, both R's and D's.
But the south's red states still won't let it go.

Racism knows no boundaries in America other than the line that divides the north/south to some extent.

So LBJ, FDR, and You ain't black Biden are Red Staters Republicans in your Bizzaroland world view

Forum List

Back