2 blacks shot inside BLM police free zone lol

You can’t make this shit up! How do you take over 6 blocks, in the name of BLM and shit 2 blacks? Lol
This is the model for what Democrats want for society. I'm hoping for a cholera outbreak in the middle of all that filth. I'm sure the federal agents that have infiltrated "Lil' Mogadishu" to mark targets have been vaccinated for everything including the plague. If a deadly virus kill's thousands of Seattle residence it's their own fault for voting Democrat.

You can’t make this shit up! How do you take over 6 blocks, in the name of BLM and shit 2 blacks? Lol
The problem with the Democratic Party's coalition of hate is that they also hate each other

Self policing is going to be hilarious.

Stupid loons
What worries me is if there are children inside this drug infested, crime infested cesspool. No law enforcement. Perfect hunting ground for pedophiles. If there are children inside then the City via Child and Family Services has every right to intercede and clear the terrorist camp with force.

Stupid loons
What worries me is if there are children inside this drug infested, crime infested cesspool. No law enforcement. Perfect hunting ground for pedophiles. If there are children inside then the City via Child and Family Services has every right to intercede and clear the terrorist camp with force.
Get off the keyboard and go save them..

Stupid loons
Get off the keyboard and go save them..
Where inside CHOP is your tent located again?

Stupid loons
Can't be any worse than paying corrupt cops to patrol the streets.
Fewer than 1% are corrupt. Do you even know how the world works?
Yes I do. Are you aware that cops walk free in many instances? If they want our respect they may earn it as of yet they have not earned it from me.
Train them better

Are democrats targeting blacks? I think the cops should get in there

636379974343887079-XXX-IMG-1010514623-NYWEL-011-1-1-59GC44Q3-86615242.JPG

The "summer of love' is going up in flames and useful idiots are eating their own.

Soylent green, anyone?

Soylent Green won't be available until 2022. They're just in the development phase right now.

Forum List

Back