2 Afghan Refugees Facing Charges Of Sex Crimes Against A Minor, Domestic Abuse

That didn't take long. This is what you get with Afghans. Didn't anyone notice what Afghans did in Europe? There is no vetting for rape or beating women. That's the culture. Vetting is past terrorist acts against coalition forces. Not established cultural customs.

The ones Biden sent over were all vetted, probably it was Beck that brought them here with no vetting. I remember a lot of republicans sending over a private planes.

It's hard to believe a human being can be as stupid, and dishonest as you, yet here you are.

It's their culture, unlike ours maybe you ought to consider Trump's sexual propensities. A wife for example who accused him of rape, and a dozen or more accusing him of sexual battery.

"It's their culture" is now a rationalization for their attack on a child.

You are pretty fucked in the head.

Of course trump has been accused, maybe you've had you eyes on Faux News when your head wasn't up your ass.

You are an accused child rapist. I just accused you. I have no proof, but I accused you all the same.

You had four years and more than 40 million dollars and you lying pieces of shit couldn't even make up evidence to secure one fucking crime against Trump.

I bet if I had 15 days I could find four felonies that you have committed.

You are that kind of scumbag.

This is what happens when you have no plan to pull out of Afghanistan and just start packing planes with whoever happens to be at the airport without vetting them.

The sexual assault of a minor is on Joe's failed Afghanistan Withdrawal.
That didn’t take long.

"It's their culture" is now a rationalization for their attack on a child.

You are pretty fucked in the head.
Go fuck yourself. Defending the extreme misogyny in the Middle East is well known, as are child brides. I know you're ignorant on most things, but making a claim that I rationalize child abuse goes beyond being the asshole you always are.

You are an accused child rapist. I just accused you. I have no proof, but I accused you all the same.

You had four years and more than 40 million dollars and you lying pieces of shit couldn't even make up evidence to secure one fucking crime against Trump.

I bet if I had 15 days I could find four felonies that you have committed.

You are that kind of scumbag.
Trump is scum, so are you.

Go fuck yourself. Defending the extreme misogyny in the Middle East is well known, as are child brides. I know you're ignorant on most things, but making a claim that I rationalize child abuse goes beyond being the asshole you always are.
Supporting Biden and this acceptance of these refugees goes beyond rationalization and becomes active cooperation. Your support made this possible. Own it.

You first, pussy. The USA ISN'T the middle east, no matter how much you desire it to be. The refugees that come here adapt to us, or they fucking die.

And 13 Americans were killed to bring these rotten scum into the country.....

But don't worry....thousands more are coming in.

The party is just starting.:mad-61::rolleyes-41:

Thank you Biden.

This is what happens when you have no plan to pull out of Afghanistan and just start packing planes with whoever happens to be at the airport without vetting them.

12,500 Afghans​

at that base.

There's going to be some crime with numbers like that.

And we can deport them.

These guys are going to be popular in any prison they put them in. They rape an American the moment they get into our country? The coming years are going to be very hard for these two.

These guys are going to be popular in any prison they put them in. They rape an American the moment they get into our country? The coming years are going to be very hard for these two.

I favor their cultural norm for punishment which is to be machine-gunned to death by the poor girls relatives.

It's what ryecatcher favors.

Forum List

Back