2 Afghan Refugees Facing Charges Of Sex Crimes Against A Minor, Domestic Abuse

FYI: YES, there are Camels in Afghanistan

"Both are native to the dry and desert areas of Asia and northern Africa. ... It is thought that there are about 1,000 wild Bactrian Camels in the Gobi Desert, and small numbers in Iran, Afghanistan, Turkey and Russia."\

I have no idea if there are any 'Camel Jockeys' in Afghanistan.

:dunno:
My point was that there are far too few to call people who live there camel jockeys!

Why didn't you read the rest of my post?

I said in the SAME POST:
That being said, we know there was little to no verification of their identity or eligibility to get on the planes. Biden and Blinken are responsible for that failure.

In regards to Extortion 17, the aircraft was destroyed by an RPG that entered the cabin of the aircraft through the open rear door. Vetting the occupants had nothing to do with that. All you seem to have is a conspiracy theory not supported by the facts.

"A Taliban fighter shot the helicopter out of the sky with a rocket-propelled grenade and all aboard were killed—the single greatest loss of American life in the Afghan war."

The odds are that I was a volunteer that helped train that SEAL squadron in Urban Combat before their deployment as I was usually OP4 against just about every SEAL unit that deployed from 2007-2018. The only exception was the west coast based units who built their own MOUT site.
That was one hell of a good shot with that RPG, according to 1 report I read. They were ambushed, though. There were bad guys a around them. Possible got used to the routes they flew, if they did not vary them. Not important now, and not directly related to the topic. Neither is this - Thank you for your service, from one vet to another.

This is what happens when you have no plan to pull out of Afghanistan and just start packing planes with whoever happens to be at the airport without vetting them.

The sexual assault of a minor is on Joe's failed Afghanistan Withdrawal.
has Gov Abboot in texas eliminated rape yet?

The ones Biden sent over were all vetted, probably it was Beck that brought them here with no vetting. I remember a lot of republicans sending over a private planes.
Bullshit. Our government did little if any vetting. If they came here via Beck's flights, they would not have been at Fort McCoy. Most of them are still in other countries.

Last edited:
Bullshit. Our government did little if any vetting. If they came here via Beck's flights, they would not have been at Fort McCoy.
How do you know what vetting was or wasn't done?

BTW glenn beck's planes are still in Afghanistan.

Well that makes them ideal Democrat Voters

Afghani Refugees Committing Most Rapes and Crime in Europe

Dr. Cheryl Bernard, author of several books on Islamic politics and terrorism, and a former program director for the RAND Corporation, says that Afghan refugees in Europe are responsible for most of the random sexual attacks on girls and women, often committed by gangs or packs of young men. An Afghani court reporter, who has seen hundreds of refugee court cases, says that the motivation for …

do I have to remind you tramp made the deal with the devil aka the taliban.
You are truly ignorant of the facts.

The Taliban nixed the deal that was made with Trump. Biden made a new deal all on his own and merely blamed it on Trump. Biden made stupid moves that Trump would never have done...like abandoning Bagram Air Base and leaving the Afghan Army with no air support...not to mention removing all of our ground based intelligence sources.

Well that makes them ideal Democrat Voters

Afghani Refugees Committing Most Rapes and Crime in Europe

Dr. Cheryl Bernard, author of several books on Islamic politics and terrorism, and a former program director for the RAND Corporation, says that Afghan refugees in Europe are responsible for most of the random sexual attacks on girls and women, often committed by gangs or packs of young men. An Afghani court reporter, who has seen hundreds of refugee court cases, says that the motivation for …
That's interesting because there were very few Afghani refugees until about 6 weeks ago.

Syrians? Yes! Afghanis? No. The writer of the article even questions the Doctor's conclusions.

It seems to me her research was nothing but anecdotal evidence.

Last edited:
You are truly ignorant of the facts.

The Taliban nixed the deal that was made with Trump. Biden made a new deal all on his own and merely blamed it on Trump. Biden made stupid moves that Trump would never have done...like abandoning Bagram Air Base and leaving the Afghan Army with no air support...not to mention removing all of our ground based intelligence sources.
Tell it to someone who cares, he got them out, thats all the matters to me. He ended the war!!

Why are these two alleged criminals being held in Dane County? Fort McCoy isn't in Dane County. Dane County taxpayers are now on the hook for this. How does that make sense?

has Gov Abboot in texas eliminated rape yet?

It's quite a conundrum for Democrats. On the one hand they claim to support womens' rights, but let 7th Century savages run around loose in American society, which is a threat to women, but then they remember these same savages 'culture' is also fine with adult males raping little boys, which all leftists and Democrats heartily endorse, especially their homosexual demographic, so, naturally that cancels out anything negative 7th Century savages will do while roaming around loose. It's a great trade off as far as Democrats are concerned, you love 'Diversity n stuff'.

They are being charged under federal law. The federal government pays the jails to house their prisoners. Dane County taxpayers are not footing the bill.
Yet they are not held in the federal facility in which they reside? Just more piss poor planning from the Biden administration. The locals do pay, these prisoners require special treatment. All of which creates secondary costs to the locals which are not paid by the federal government. Do you think Dane County jail keeps an interpreter on hand 24 hours a day? What the federal government pays and what it actually costs are two different things.

Tell it to someone who cares, he got them out, thats all the matters to me. He ended the war!!
It wasn't his job to end the civil war in Afghanistan. It was his job to protect our troops and support our ally, the Afghan Army, in its defense of an elected government. He did neither. The war has been over in Germany and Japan for over 70 years. We still have bases, equipment and troops in both of those nations. All Biden did was give total control of Afghanistan to the Taliban and increase the threat to the United States and the rest of the world regarding future terrorism emanating from there.

Fuck Joe Biden!

New Topics

Forum List

Back