$2.88 gas, 3.7% Unemployed, 4.9% GDP, 3.1% inflation - that’s Bidenomics

Yep. Just paid $2.88 for gas. What a time to be alive in America! Joe Biden has crafted the strongest economy in the world and the best US economy since WWII.

Gas was $2.56 across the border in SC about 6 miles from me but I ain’t driving over there to save $2 per tank.

View attachment 885591
/----/ Are you still peddling that fat lie? Try and spin this away.

With car repossessions and home foreclosures rising, some Americans are living on a financial cliff. A growing number of Americans have found themselves strapped for cash and looking for financial relief as the U.S. economy slows down.

Wait till your home insurance bill comes in. It's going to drive up the rental market too.

Am I supposed to take you at your word? Not a chance.

1704839711527.png

1704839749965.png

/----/ Are you still peddling that fat lie? Try and spin this away.

With car repossessions and home foreclosures rising, some Americans are living on a financial cliff. A growing number of Americans have found themselves strapped for cash and looking for financial relief as the U.S. economy slows down.

Wait till your home insurance bill comes in. It's going to drive up the rental market too.
Both of those are near historical lows. They were really low during covid because of all the breaks lenders were giving but now they are returning to normal rates and people like you call it "rising" when it is actually "normalizing" post covid. Nice try but you have to get up way earlier than noon to fool people like me.

You dumb shit. We keep explaining this to you but you aren't smart enough to understand.

Inflation is cumulative and just because it may be down a little now doesn't mean that any of the previous inflation goes away.

Potatohead has taken away 20%+ of Americans income with his inflation and no amount of Moon Bat spin is going to erase that.

By the way idiot. That "economic growth" is based upon inflation, not real growth.

You were an idiot voting for Potatohead and then being in denial about him stealing the election.
Wrong. Wages are up 17.9% since 2019 and prices are up… 17.9%. Links to the data are below. You’re no worse off… unless you don’t provide any value to the economy to earn a wage.

Wages

Prices

Not since Elon turned Nazi. Now we drive Toyota Prius. Or in my case a 17MPG 4Runner.

Hell my car get 36 MPG and the old Silverado at least in theory gets 18 mpg though I am not sure that is quite accurate when I am using flexfuel. I just drive it so seldom a tank of anything will last me like 4 months.

Both of those are near historical lows. They were really low during covid because of all the breaks lenders were giving but now they are returning to normal rates and people like you call it "rising" when it is actually "normalizing" post covid. Nice try but you have to get up way earlier than noon to fool people like me.
/——-/ You fail to refute the facts I posted because you know they are true.
And, if I wanted to fool you, I’d ask you to define what a woman is without using the word woman or female.

/——-/ You fail to refute the facts I posted because you know they are true.
And, if I wanted to fool you, I’d ask you to define what a woman is without using the word woman or female.
Rising rates from artificial lows? Big deal.

Like "Orange man bad" is all you have. You never discuss his policies.
He pushed nearly zero legislation through in 4 years. All he did was lower taxes permanently on the wealth and companies. Nothing else was achieved. Biden passed infrastructure, CHIPS, inflation reduction bill, vet health bill, and kept the economy from crashing with Covid relief actions. You owe him a thanks.

If you go to trumps accomplishment page all he did was take credit for the economy Obama passed to him and then ignores the fact he destroyed it in 2020. But actual policy? Nothing. We are pumping more oil now and one of his first things he lists is hilariously energy independence.. We are way passed where it was and we all know the president doesn’t drill oil.

He pushed nearly zero legislation through in 4 years. All he did was lower taxes permanently on the wealth and companies. Nothing else was achieved. Biden passed infrastructure, CHIPS, inflation reduction bill, vet health bill, and kept the economy from crashing with Covid relief actions. You owe him a thanks.

If you go to trumps accomplishment page all he did was take credit for the economy Obama passed to him and then ignores the fact he destroyed it in 2020. But actual policy? Nothing. We are pumping more oil now and one of his first things he lists is hilariously energy independence.. We are way passed where it was and we all know the president doesn’t drill oil.
"Inflation reduction bill". "Jobs bill". Democrats name bills that do just the opposite and all require billions of taxpayer dollars. Trump kept inflation in check and provided plenty of jobs simply with his policies. No fanfare. No fancy names. They didn't cost taxpayers a dime; in fact they made money.

Saying that things are good with 3% inflation is like saying things got good for Ashley Biden when Joe only sexually molested her twice a week instead of the previous every day.

Abortion is no longer the law of the land. That is a monumental achievement. Thousands of children were born who would otherwise been suffocated in the womb. This is President Trump's greatest legacy, and it's why practicing Catholics are overwhelmingly grateful to him and support him.

"Inflation reduction bill". "Jobs bill". Democrats name bills that do just the opposite and all require billions of taxpayer dollars. Trump kept inflation in check and provided plenty of jobs simply with his policies. No fanfare. No fancy names. They didn't cost taxpayers a dime; in fact they made money.
Please. Trump crashed the economy and lost people jobs. Only Biden was able to build back the economy better. It's currently amazing. Enjoy the ride if youre in the market... if not, what do you care your broke under every President?

Saying that things are good with 3% inflation is like saying things got good for Ashley Biden when Joe only sexually molested her twice a week instead of the previous every day.
Useless words with no meaning. Make your own nonsense thread in the rubber room if you want.

Forum List

Back