2/3 of Americans don’t trust Joe Biden

I’ll take “Lame insults to desperately avoid addressing the dumb claim you clearly can’t defend” for $500, Alex.

Thanks for playing. You’re excused now.

Ok, so keep acting childish. It doesn't change the fact that the radical extremist left are destroying the democrat party for the moderates.

Ok, so keep acting childish.
I asked you to address your claim. You responded with a mindless insult.

You guys are so predictable when you find yourself in a losing argument.

Care to address it this time? Clearly not, and we both know why. Make sure to throw in another “ur stupid” on your way out to try to salvage some of your dignity.

I asked you to address your claim. You responded with a mindless insult.

You guys are so predictable when you find yourself in a losing argument.

Care to address it this time? Clearly not, and we both know why. Make sure to throw in another “ur stupid” on your way out to try to salvage some of your dignity.

In addressed it. Now you're just dragging all this out, vying for a "gotcha moment."
Pretty childish and way over dramatic.

But that's the left for ya. I suppose.
At least the extremist left.

In addressed it.
No, you didn’t.

“Common sense. Two brain cells. Logic. Deductions.” and “Of course it doesn't make sense to you.”

These posts clearly show that you have not addressed it and you’re desperately trying to avoid it to protect your delicate ego.

Avoid the question, sprinkle in a few insults, and then claim you already answered it.

Very predictable behavior when you guys find yourselves in a losing argument.

No, you didn’t.

“Common sense. Two brain cells. Logic. Deductions.” and “Of course it doesn't make sense to you.”

These posts clearly show that you have not addressed it and you’re desperately trying to avoid it to protect your delicate ego.

Avoid the question, sprinkle in a few insults, and then claim you already answered it.

Very predictable behavior when you guys find yourselves in a losing argument.

WOW, you're still going on about this. That's very compulsive of you. It's almost like you're addicted to it or something.

WOW, you're still going on about this. That's very compulsive of you. It's almost like you're addicted to it or something.
There’s the sprinkled-in insults. You’re right on schedule. Here, watch this:

Virginia proves that only the extremists on the left still care about 1/6?

How do you figure that?

Are you going to address this question this time? No. You’re either going to:

A) Throw in some insults.
B) Try to pretend that you already answered it.
C) Run away.

Which is it going to be? Perhaps a combination of these? Let’s see how you avoid answering it this time. Go on.

There’s the sprinkled-in insults. You’re right on schedule. Here, watch this:

Virginia proves that only the extremists on the left still care about 1/6?

How do you figure that?

Are you going to address this question this time? No. You’re either going to:

A) Throw in some insults.
B) Try to pretend that you already answered it.
C) Run away.

Which is it going to be? Perhaps a combination of these? Let’s see how you avoid answering it this time. Go on.

Last word.

I win. You lose.

Forum List

Back