2/3 of Americans don’t trust Joe Biden

Interesting since he ran as the great unifier but now is the great divider it seems?

70% are saying his policies have worsened the economy or had no effect.

80% consider inflation to be a problem.

So what happened to the great unifier?

Truth over Facts
Let’s Go Brandon
Again, I believe no poll. Same reasons as every other reason.

The poll that counts occurred on Nov. 3rd, 2020. Biden won big over the loser in office. 92% of Repuplicans have been whining about it ever since.
stolen election, took three days to manufacture enough ballots. That tells you how big Trump's momentum was. Took three days to make enough ballots for xiden.

If you just want to throw out insults we can do so or you can be more clear as to what you mean. Your choice.
Or you can go back and actually READ my posts on this.

# 104

I’ve been very clear on this, discussed it in multiple posts. Yet you’re completely lost because you never actually read what you responded to.

Oh I see. So very recently. And many other conservatives around here started talking about CRT at that very moment as well.

What a magical coincidence.
I am not following. School started in the Fall and thats when teachers began to talk about it. How is it a "coincidence"?

I am not following your outrage at all. Please be more specific.

How many buildings and/or businesses did they burn down?
None. They just broke into the building and injured several police officers.

I’ll ask again: Do you support the “peaceful protest” on Jan 6?

How about you answer the question this time.

Or you can go back and actually READ my posts on this.

# 104

I’ve been very clear on this, discussed it in multiple posts. Yet you’re completely lost because you never actually read what you responded to.
I disagree. It is not clear to me at all.

I am not following. School started in the Fall and thats when teachers began to talk about it. How is it a "coincidence"?

I am not following your outrage at all. Please be more specific.
Reading is difficult for you huh?

Not my fault you can’t understand.

Interesting since he ran as the great unifier but now is the great divider it seems?

70% are saying his policies have worsened the economy or had no effect.

80% consider inflation to be a problem.

So what happened to the great unifier?

Truth over Facts
Let’s Go Brandon
90% of our enemies love Joe Biden. Quit dissing the man. The Taliban, ISIS, Al Queda, Russia, China just dig the wooden headed fraud EmperorShitzHizPantz!

I tried to help you. Even pointed out all the relevant posts.

If you still can’t understand then that’s your problem.
You're beyond help. You live in your own fantasy weird world. There Trump is Satan and you distrust anyone who doesn't align politically with you. You need to seek to change your gender.

I’m calling you a liar. Because you are.
I have never known a Leftist to tell the truth, so in reality, you are calling him a truth teller because you don't like the truth. You are allergic to it like a vampire is allergic to sun light.
eR08qfnnzc6WFFjCqhi3Xu82ENBJ6qDiGWrInQQmRnIRaKzdCai5wIbN1vkjzuk7R3bX3qTiLzNesR3k1hM-5QHkagMBr-rtKxsFqfcmuTdK9KAv9s8EWhbK7f3gIoaSRgfy

Ahhh....excellent. There we have it. Nothing more to discuss with this deranged leftist. If I am a liar as you claim then why do you keep posting in my threads? Feel free to post anywhere else or start your own. Fair?
I’m free to post wherever I want. Plus, it’s funny when you derail your own threads with lies.

Forum List

Back