1st Transgender US Army Officer Turns Out To Be A Russian Spy

Trump followed the law.

Biden knows that he is profiting from his son's criminal activities on his behalf, but he is confident that the DNC/DOJ/FBI will never go after him.
Trump obviously did not follow the law in this instance otherwise we wouldn't be in the current predicament with him.

I don't know what they're going to charge him with, the investigation is ongoing. The trial could be a year off, do you know when the trial will be ?
Yeah, never.

Because the point of a justice system is not to figure out what to charge somebody with, it is to investigate and punish crimes.

See, here's how the justice system in the United States works: A crime occurs. Someone is murdered, a bank is robbed, a warehouse is deliberately burned down, trash is dumped on the side of the road. Law enforcement investigates to see who committed the crime.

When they think they have their man, they arrest him and question him. If they still like him for it (police talk for think he's guilty of it), they refer it to the prosecutors, who either drop it or ask a grand jury for an indictment. If they get the indictment, there's a trial, evidence is presented, and the man is either found guilty or not guilty.

With Trump, all that was done bass-ackwards. The prosecutors had a guy that they rilly, rilly din't like. He was running to be president, but they said, "We'll stop him." (See my sig). They didn't stop him, so they decided to "get him." They spent seven years trying in vain to find a crime to pin on him. They never found a crime, they just found actions of his that they disagreed with and tried to pretend that they were crimes. They falsified documents to gather "evidence," of these non-crimes. To this day, they leak repeatedly that they've finally got him, and the deranged eat it up every single time.

No jury will buy that they are honest crime fighters, with no political axe to grind. So the DOJ will never indict. If they were going to indict, they would have already.

When do you think the indictment will be?

You have to be a total idiot. You can't get anything done in the government without documenting it requesting it going through the process even the president of the United States he's just another human being we're all capable of making mistakes. Unfortunately trump makes purposeful mistakes. Maybe he thought he could blackmail the United States government, maybe he thought he could sell them to the highest bidder. The man has no conscience, it's ironic but you can't expect anything from him that is normal and above board. That's what happens when con men get into the government.
As long as you're withdrawing your idiotic statement about "if it ain't been docamented, it never happened!"

When you have a former president who is being paid by the Russians, and keeps top secrete documents in a closet at his golf club, um, do you really get upset when some lower officer is selling health data to the Russians?
You are so full of it, that it drips from every orifice in your body.... ROTFLMBO 🤣

So did I, trump is the biggest plant ever by the Russians. They most likely brainwashed him at that Moscow sex party trump attended.
How anyone entertains you're idiot ace is simply amazing..... Especially as pathetic as you are.

As long as you're withdrawing your idiotic statement about "if it ain't been docamented, it never happened!"
That's what they're saying was when I was in the Air Force it's not documented it wasn't done. I'm sure any organized governmental agency understands at least that much.

The US Army’s first transgender officer has been indicted for attempting to pass medical information to the Russians in a bid to aid Vladamir Putin’s campaign in Ukraine.'

He/She and his wife 'could face extensive time in prison for their plot, and they obviously should. Ironically, while originally celebrated, Henry being the first transgender officer in the US Army probably won’t be something the transgender lobby takes credit for any more.'

Yeeha...

Most of the worst traitors and spies in the military have been homosexuals. They cannot be trusted with any secrets or responsibility over people’s lives.

That's what they're saying was when I was in the Air Force it's not documented it wasn't done. I'm sure any organized governmental agency understands at least that much.
Their saying was wrong and idiotic on its face.

Things are done and then they are either documented or not documented. At no point does the past change based on documentation or lack of documentation.

Maybe that's what your talking about? Some Orwellian controlling of the past, by controlling the present?

The best military in the world, the Israeli army allows everyone to serve without discrimination. Anyone who still trying to defend trump after all he's done against our country are the people who have TDS
They are totally deranged.

The topic isn’t about Trump. It’s about the ease in which our enemies dupe weak minded leftists because leftist make decisions based solely on their feelings instead of fact, reason and common sense.

That just shows the level of confused depravity we have dropped too as a nation.
How is that? You do know that China's military has caught up to ours. And, like all Democrats when they become President, they deplete the military and Republican Presidents have to come in and get the military back up to power and abilities. LIke Trump said, he had to start by making sure all guns had bullets because they didn't.

How is that? You do know that China's military has caught up to ours. And, like all Democrats when they become President, they deplete the military and Republican Presidents have to come in and get the military back up to power and abilities. LIke Trump said, he had to start by making sure all guns had bullets because they didn't.
What in the hay are you yapping about ? Get your posters straight bud... I'm a republican, and yes I know already about the leftist destroying everything in their path, otherwise with their scorched earth policies and bull crap they are slinging against American's and America.

Forum List

Back