The US and Europe running out of weapons to send Ukraine (specific list and dicussion of how much of US existing stockpile is being sent)

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Is this smart for our national security? We have a supply chain shortage and the lead time on replacement weapons is very long. What if China moves on Taiwan?

This is a SOBERING ARTICLE.

We have to stop funding this war….we have given $80 billion in weapons and aid to Ukraine.

We are on the brink of WW3

STOP THE WAR MACHINE.

The Javelin, produced by Raytheon and Lockheed Martin, has gained an iconic role in Ukraine — the shoulder-fired, precision-guided anti-tank missile has been indispensable in combating Russian tanks. But production in the U.S. is low at a rate of around 800 per year, and Washington has now sent some 8,500 to Ukraine, according to the CSIS — more than a decades’ worth of production.

We are feeding the MIC big time.

We send a decade of Javelins to Ukraine?

Is this smart for our national security? We have a supply chain shortage and the lead time on replacement weapons is very long. What if China moves on Taiwan?

We have to stop funding this war….we have given $80 billion in weapons and aid to Ukraine.

STOP THE WAR MACHINE.
The Russians are running low, too. China would be a ship and jet action, unlike the tank and missile battles in Ukraine.

On March 16th, Russia and Ukraine were making progress on peace talks….that same day the White House committed $800 million in weapons to Ukraine. The peace talks were stalled, the war still continues.

This is awful.

Last edited:
On March 16th, Russia and Ukraine were making progress on peace talks….that same say the White House committed $800 million in weapons to Ukraine. The peace talks were stalled, the war still continues.

This is awful.
“The peace talks were stalled”, read: Russia no longer had a pistol to Ukraine’s head.

Why is it good that we are depleting pur own defense stockpiles for Ukraine?

Specficially.

All of a sudden, you cultists dont mind nuclear war?

America's weapons are specifically to fight America's wars.

That's another reason why the war in the Ukraine is America's war.

Just another proxy war but with Russia this time because going head to head with Russia would have to be nuclear.

The question I have is why do we have a stockpile that can barely support a medium sized conflict for not even a year? We give them trillions of dollars and what do we have to show for it?

The question I have is why do we have a stockpile that can barely support a medium sized conflict for not even a year? We give them trillions of dollars and what do we have to show for it?

The same as what we have to show in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc.

Nothing.

The same as what we have to show in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc.

Nothing.
Not talking about the stupid wars. I'm talking about the trillion dollars we give the pentagon every year just to find out we don't have enough weapons to supply Ukraine. For the money we spend we should have enough anti-tank weapons to blow up every tank in the world.

Not talking about the stupid wars. I'm talking about the trillion dollars we give the pentagon every year just to find out we don't have enough weapons to supply Ukraine. For the money we spend we should have enough anti-tank weapons to blow up every tank in the world.

We waste it on stupid wars.

STOP THE WAR MACHINE.
There are plenty of nukes available. My son has recently told me that the big boys, 20-25 meggies have been replaced with Multiple War Head Tactical Weapons(MWHTW?). These MWHTW's only carry a payload rated in kilotons. According to my son these weapons carry eight(?) of these warheads making them capable of taking out eight targets from one launch vehicle, but the payload is no where near the payload of the megaton warheads off old. I cannot remember the payload he told me that these eight individual warheads are rated at but he said that the payload of one of these little kiloton warheads is definitely more powerful than either of the two small warheads used on Japan in 1945.

I imagine these modern day little kiloton warheads are most likely both fusion/fission capable making the heat generated from one of these little warheads hotter than the surface of our sun, but again I am not sure on this point. For a bigger bang for the buck all eight of these kiloton warheads can be vectored to one target assuring total destruction of the intended target. It really does reside within the nature of mankind to destroy themselves as human history so richly illustrates. The sweet part of it all is that with modern weapons an individual person will instantly be evaporated meaning no time to feel any physical pain, like alive one second & lights out the next second. I am a firm believer if one has to depart their physical body it's best to go out with a big bang than simply just fade away!!

Whats Zelensky doing with that 100+ BILLION dollars the Nazicrats stole from us and sent to him? With that kind of money, they could just PAY OFF Putin!!

Oh, thats right..........our tax dollars are getting laundered and sent back to the Nazicrats' private bank accounts.

“The peace talks were stalled”, read: Russia no longer had a pistol to Ukraine’s head.

The war was extended.

Ukraine was going to give those eastern territories to Russia and they were not going to join NATO.

Congrats we are miles closer to WW3 than we were in March.

WHY SHOULD THE US FUND UKRAINES WAR?

Forum List

Back