1st Transgender US Army Officer Turns Out To Be A Russian Spy

Way to rep the trans community.

Now the fact the traitor is trans will be considered irrelevant to the cult.

If Trump being a sitting president was the issue, Trump could have been charged on Biden's inauguration day.

They caught this Army guy and already indicted him. They've been baselessly pursuing Trump for seven years now, and nada, zilch, goose egg, double donut.

Interesting position, after Trump promised that if elected president she would be in jail. Remember "Lock her up...…"

That was 2016, and here it is six years later, and the only thing Hillary got was a parking ticket over in England.

Like I said, you still believe that lie... 😂
Explain why Trump held onto hundreds of pages of highly classified information. And when asked to return it, claimed he already gave everything back and had no more to give. Only to have the FBI seize hundreds more, including unsecured (in a desk drawer) top secret documents.

Interesting position, after Trump promised that if elected president she would be in jail. Remember "Lock her up...…"

That was 2016, and here it is six years later, and the only thing Hillary got was a parking ticket over in England.
She was the first woman ever nominated by her party to become president of the United States. And she won the popular vote in that election.

The trans community is not a cult. Many of the trump followers are a cult. They have regular indoctrination meetings ( rallies ) to reinforce all the lies their orange leader tells them.

We will agree to disagree.

We will agree to disagree.
That's an acceptable answer, not what I was expecting on this site. Thank you. A lot of people on here are far-right extremists who treat trump as a god that can do no wrong. That is a definite sign of a cult. Blind to the truth.

I remember that humorous hyperbole. Are you still so triggered?
Right. Thousands of classified documents stored in her bathroom and no indictment. Certainly no raid on her home.

Comey was wrong to smear her for several minutes and then announce no prosecution. I'm glad Trump fired him for that.

Wronger still would be to prosecute Trump for a lessor version of What Hills did.

Explain why Trump held onto hundreds of pages of highly classified information. And when asked to return it, claimed he already gave everything back and had no more to give. Only to have the FBI seize hundreds more, including unsecured (in a desk drawer) top secret documents.
Documents are not classified after the president declassifies them.

Fact.

Transgenders occur in all cultures, across all periods of time; that makes them a very misunderstood minority population. Not mentally ill ; although such groups have higher rates of mental illness then the regular population because of all the persecution and life stress. In general they are very brave individuals ; it takes a very strong man to wear a dress.
It takes a very confused man to wear a dress.

Ya know, I have little problem with someone who wishes to become / who claims to be Transgender.

'Goodfor you, Congrats, and have a great life.'

That being said...

WHY IS THE LEFT TARGETING CHILDREN FOR INDOCTRINATION WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY ATTEMPTING TO DIVIDE KIDS FROM THEIR PARENTS, TEACHING THEM TO HIDE THINGS AND LIE TO THEIR PARENTS?!

Wronger still would be to prosecute Trump for a lessor version of What Hills did.
Lesser version ! You wish it were. Hillary was negligent to use her personal server, I will agree with that but she did not purposely take any top secret or secret documents. She simply deleted emails, she never had the actual documents or copies of them.

It takes a very confused man to wear a dress.

Ya know, I have little problem with someone who wishes to become / who claims to be Transgender.

'Goodfor you, Congrats, and have a great life.'

That being said...

WHY IS THE LEFT TARGETING CHILDREN FOR INDOCTRINATION WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY ATTEMPTING TO DIVIDE KIDS FROM THEIR PARENTS, TEACHING THEM TO HIDE THINGS AND LIE TO THEIR PARENTS?!
I guess you've never heard of kilts, the Irish and the Scottish differ with your opinion. And what were togas other than unisex dresses. You've got a lot to learn.

Lesser version ! You wish it were. Hillary was negligent to use her personal server, I will agree with that but she did not purposely take any top secret or secret documents.

Of for fucks sake just STOP!

Hillary Clinton was reported to have TS-SCI in her possession.

SCI stands for SPECIAL COMPARTMENTALIZED INFORMATION.

SCI consists of extremely classified programs you must be READ INTO. Getting TS-SCI clearance is NOT like getting orher clearance.

Again, you are READ-INTO these programs. You can only talk about this information in special vaults / SCIFs.

You can NOT talk about this Info outside of these specially designated areas. You can't take any TS-SCI info out of these specially designated areas. YIU CAN NOT TAKE ANY OF THIS INFO HOME WITH YOU.

You can only talk about this info with others who are read-into these programs.

When you are mo longer qualified to have TS-SCI access...as was the case when Hillary left the State Department ... you are READ-OUT of these programs. During this process you are briefed that you can no longer - CAN NOT - have access to any of this information, can not have it in your possession, can not even talk about it.

Finally, you MUST sign an official document acknowledging you have been briefed on all of this and understand it. HILLARY CLINTON SIGNED THIS DOCUMENT WHEN SHE WAS READ OUT OF TS-SCI.

So, for her to have TS-SCI information in her possession, for her to have sent / received this info, she had to KNOWINGLY, INTENTIONALLY have taken this information ... KNOWINGLY, INTENTIONALLY broken laws she acknowledge / affirmed she knew.

To have TS-SCI info in her possession she KNOWINGLY, INTENTIONALLY committed 'espionage'.

THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN 'ACCIDENTALLY' WALK OUT OF A SECURE SCIF WITH TS-SCI INFORMATION, TALE IT HOME, AND HAVE IT IN YOUR POSSESSION.

ANYONE who has ever had experience with Classified information, who has held TS-SCI clearance and access to that information, knows this.

That is why claims that Hillary 'was too stupid' to know she was breaking the law,' or that this was an 'accident' made those of us who know those claims were utter bullshit made us so mad.

Hillary KNOWINGLY committed a crime.

It was not an accident. It was not a case of her not knowing because she signed a document acknowledging the fact that she fully understood the law and what she was briefed.

Lesser version ! You wish it were. Hillary was negligent to use her personal server, I will agree with that but she did not purposely take any top secret or secret documents. She simply deleted emails, she never had the actual documents or copies of them.
It's no lesser crime to improperly store classified information on a server than on paper. In fact given that the server was connected to the internet and was less secure than gmail, what she mishandled was at greater risk.

The DOJ wont indict Trump on this horseshit non charge. The strategy of pretending for seven years to always be on the verge of getting him only works on the willingly gullible.

It's Orwellian and Trump is their Goldstein.

Come on! Bleat it:

MAGA BAD
MAGA BAD
MAAAS-GAAH BAAAD!

Of for fucks sake just STOP!

Hillary Clinton was reported to have TS-SCI in her possession.

SCI stands for SPECIAL COMPARTMENTALIZED INFORMATION.

SCI consists of extremely classified programs you must be READ INTO. Getting TS-SCI clearance is NOT like getting orher clearance.

Again, you are READ-INTO these programs. You can only talk about this information in special vaults / SCIFs.

You can NOT talk about this Info outside of these specially designated areas. You can't take any TS-SCI info out of these specially designated areas. YIU CAN NOT TAKE ANY OF THIS INFO HOME WITH YOU.

You can only talk about this info with others who are read-into these programs.

When you are mo longer qualified to have TS-SCI access...as was the case when Hillary left the State Department ... you are READ-OUT of these programs. During this process you are briefed that you can no longer - CAN NOT - have access to any of this information, can not have it in your possession, can not even talk about it.

Finally, you MUST sign an official document acknowledging you have been briefed on all of this and understand it. HILLARY CLINTON SIGNED THIS DOCUMENT WHEN SHE WAS READ OUT OF TS-SCI.

So, for her to have TS-SCI information in her possession, for her to have sent / received this info, she had to KNOWINGLY, INTENTIONALLY have taken this information ... KNOWINGLY, INTENTIONALLY broken laws she acknowledge / affirmed she knew.

To have TS-SCI info in her possession she KNOWINGLY, INTENTIONALLY committed 'espionage'.

THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN 'ACCIDENTALLY' WALK OUT OF A SECURE SCIF WITH TS-SCI INFORMATION, TALE IT HOME, AND HAVE IT IN YOUR POSSESSION.

ANYONE who has ever had experience with Classified information, who has held TS-SCI clearance and access to that information, knows this.

That is why claims that Hillary 'was too stupid' to know she was breaking the law,' or that this was an 'accident' made those of us who know those claims were utter bullshit made us so mad.

Hillary KNOWINGLY committed a crime.

It was not an accident. It was not a case of her not knowing because she signed a document acknowledging the fact that she fully understood the law and what she was briefed.
You keep making these false claims. Show me the government documentation that says that. Opinions don't matter. Facts / legal documentation does.

You keep making these false claims. Show me the government documentation that says that. Opinions don't matter. Facts / legal documentation does.
No opinions - e4byears of military service and dealing with classified info, to include TS-SCI info.

I wrote several threads covering all of this at the time, listing approx a dozen regulations, laws, etc covering all of this....feel free to find them using the USMB search feature.

No opinions - e4byears of military service and dealing with classified info, to include TS-SCI info.

I wrote several threads covering all of this at the time, listing approx a dozen regulations, laws, etc covering all of this....feel free to find them using the USMB search feature.
When I was in the Air Force during the Vietnam war I was a medic. We dealt with classified papers all the time, and the saying was if there wasn't documentation it wasn't done. I'm sure your people told you that too. So much for your opinion.

Forum List

Back