1st Transgender US Army Officer Turns Out To Be A Russian Spy

The US Army’s first transgender officer has been indicted for attempting to pass medical information to the Russians in a bid to aid Vladamir Putin’s campaign in Ukraine.'

He/She and his wife 'could face extensive time in prison for their plot, and they obviously should. Ironically, while originally celebrated, Henry being the first transgender officer in the US Army probably won’t be something the transgender lobby takes credit for any more.'

Yeeha...

The Traitor stood at a Podium in Helsinki Finland and sided with Pooty. So on one hand you ignore the Treason of the Traitor and print this crap. Fuck MAGA MAGGOT ASSHOLE!

You not understanding with what is fucked up with a goddamn idiot confused male thinking he is a female or visa versa speaks volumes of your Moon Bat stupidity.

We see that kind of stupidity out of you Moon Bats all the time, don't we?
Your choice of words tells me all I need to know, you are an ignorant fool.

Who would have thought this person couldn’t be compromised and gave them a Top Secret Clearance 🤔🤦‍♂️
Anyone can be compromised, they're trying to use this example to increase bigotry, hatred and ignorance. They all seem to go together as a package deal.

When you have a former president who is being paid by the Russians, and keeps top secrete documents in a closet at his golf club, um, do you really get upset when some lower officer is selling health data to the Russians?

Fail! Feeeeelllliiiiinnnngggsssss!

Transgenders occur in all cultures, across all periods of time; that makes them a very misunderstood minority population. Not mentally ill ; although such groups have higher rates of mental illness then the regular population because of all the persecution and life stress. In general they are very brave individuals ; it takes a very strong man to wear a dress.

Yes, being crazy is very stressful.

Until democrats dirty the waters.
That's funny. I remember trump tricking a general into being part of his photo op in front of a church in DC ( one he didn't bother to go into ) holding a Bible upside down. Now that we know trump is a white supremacist, maybe he held that Bible upside down for a reason. The general later apologized for being part of that political stunt. He didn't need to apologize for anything, he was tricked into it by trump. As we all know trump never apologized. Of course he's nothing wrong with it.

That's funny. I remember trump tricking a general into being part of his photo op in front of a church in DC ( one he didn't bother to go into ) holding a Bible upside down. Now that we know trump is a white supremacist, maybe he held that Bible upside down for a reason. The general later apologized for being part of that political stunt. He didn't need to apologize for anything, he was tricked into it by trump. As we all know trump never apologized. Of course he's nothing wrong with it.
White supremacist...lol..
You're an idiot...
Go lie to some kid you can indoctrinate.

Forum List

Back