1st Transgender US Army Officer Turns Out To Be A Russian Spy

When I was in the Air Force during the Vietnam war I was a medic. We dealt with classified papers all the time, and the saying was if there wasn't documentation it wasn't done. I'm sure your people told you that too. So much for your opinion.
Of course there is documentation...as I stated, I have made numerous posts in this issue citing the exact regs, rules, laws, etc...

Prove you are not a lazy fat ass by using the USMB search feature to find them or do the research on the net yourself to find them.

I don't think we even had SCI during Viet Nam - no wonder why you are clueless about them / the TS-SCI clearance.

The best military in the world, the Israeli army allows everyone to serve without discrimination. Anyone who still trying to defend trump after all he's done against our country are the people who have TDS
They are totally deranged.
What has he done against our country? I have 28 pages of a word document with all the things he accomplished for America and the world. The Woke are all so single minded simpletons that can't see the forest for the trees. In fact, you see only the one or two trees in front of you and miss all the thousands of trees in the forest. If it isn't Transgenderism then it doesn't matter to you. That's all you care about. In Canada, a detailed study with their Census of Population found only 0.33% of the population were transgender or non-binary of those 15 and older. The U.S. studies are very slanted in their questioning so it's very inaccurate. Yet, the entire population has to bend to the mental illness of transgenderism. Even many want biological men to compete with biological women after puberty which destroys the whole concept of equity in sports for women. Where's Gloria Steinman now? All mouth and no show. Democrats don't want equality at all.
Back to Trump. Again, let us see your inept wisdom with this statement of yours. What did Trump do against the U.S.?

The best military in the world, the Israeli army allows everyone to serve without discrimination. Anyone who still trying to defend trump after all he's done against our country are the people who have TDS
They are totally deranged.
As far as the Israeli army, what would they be without the U.S. support? What has Biden done to help support Israel the way Trump did? Trump actually got other Muslim countries to agree to admit Israel as a sovereign nation and trade with them and work with them. Biden has the world threatened by Putin now. :flameth:

You keep making these false claims. Show me the government documentation that says that. Opinions don't matter. Facts / legal documentation does.
Any statements that Trump "stole classified information" are pure opinion.

For them to become legally factual DOJ would have to indict and convict. They will of course do neither.
When I was in the Air Force during the Vietnam war I was a medic. We dealt with classified papers all the time, and the saying was if there wasn't documentation it wasn't done.
An idiotic saying designed to control substandard recruits.

If you gave a guy a guy a field pressure bandage and it stopped the bleeding, did you not really do it if you didn't document it?

What actions? The Russian Collusion was found to be a clear hoax drummed up by Hillary Clinton's fake dossier. And, Trump shut down Putin's ability to sell his oil to Europe. Biden came along and reopened the Nordstream pipe line allowing Putin to sell to Germany and Europe Trump bombed Russians inside Syria even killing several Russian soldiers. Trump kept Putin from going back into Ukraine by stopping his ability to sell his oil and use that oil to wage war on Ukraine. But Biden reversed that and Putin invades Ukraine, again. He did so when Biden was vice president to the inept Obama who Putin controlled.

Of course there is documentation...as I stated, I have made numerous posts in this issue citing the exact regs, rules, laws, etc...

Prove you are not a lazy fat ass by using the USMB search feature to find them or do the research on the net yourself to find them.

I don't think we even had SCI during Viet Nam - no wonder why you are clueless about them / the TS-SCI clearance.
https://www archives.gov>appendix Basic Laws and Authorities / National Archives. March 25.,2003. We have something in common I've been posting the bylaws governing classification, declassification and reclassification for some time now.

If Trump being a sitting president was the issue, Trump could have been charged on Biden's inauguration day.

Not really. Clinton wasn't charged with any of the crimes he was accused of when he left. Neither was Bush. Or Reagan. Or even Nixon. Prosecuting a president, former or not, is unprecedented... and frankly, if Trump wasn't so clumsy in his criminality, he'd probably be walking away scott free.

They caught this Army guy and already indicted him. They've been baselessly pursuing Trump for seven years now, and nada, zilch, goose egg, double donut.

Again, easier to catch a low level army officer than a president when his whole party is willing to cover for him.

The Army guy has a case for mitigating circumstances. Our own government illegally spied on U.S. citizens in an attempt to put in the White House a president owned and operated by the Chinese and Ukrainian governments.

Ah, those devious Ukrainians... Sure, you tell yourself that.

When you have a former president who is being paid by the Russians, and keeps top secrete documents in a closet at his golf club, um, do you really get upset when some lower officer is selling health data to the Russians?
It's not nice to speak of the two-for-the-price-of-one Clintons thataway. :cranky:

For them to become legally factual DOJ would have to indict and convict. They will of course do neither.

If you gave a guy a guy a field pressure bandage and it stopped the bleeding, did you not really do it if you didn't document it?
Documentation is very important if it isn't done how do you know what was done. You are an idiot.

The US Army’s first transgender officer has been indicted for attempting to pass medical information to the Russians in a bid to aid Vladamir Putin’s campaign in Ukraine.'

He/She and his wife 'could face extensive time in prison for their plot, and they obviously should. Ironically, while originally celebrated, Henry being the first transgender officer in the US Army probably won’t be something the transgender lobby takes credit for any more.'

Yeeha...

There is a reason Russians look for Homosexuals in The Military or Defense Industries. The Hair Sniffers have no impulse control and are easily manipulated into betraying their country.

Documentation is very important if it isn't done how do you know what was done. You are an idiot.
So if you gave a guy a field pressure bandage but didn't document it, he would bleed out?

Or . . . is it possible to do something without documenting it and it still have been done?

Pick.

So if you gave a guy a field pressure bandage but didn't document it, he would bleed out?

Or . . . is it possible to do something without documenting it and it still have been done?

Pick.
You have to be a total idiot. You can't get anything done in the government without documenting it requesting it going through the process even the president of the United States he's just another human being we're all capable of making mistakes. Unfortunately trump makes purposeful mistakes. Maybe he thought he could blackmail the United States government, maybe he thought he could sell them to the highest bidder. The man has no conscience, it's ironic but you can't expect anything from him that is normal and above board. That's what happens when con men get into the government.

Pick.
I don't have to pick I do my job I take care of the person first then I document it then the job is totally done.

I don't have to pick I do my job I take care of the person first then I document it then the job is totally done.
But the job of applying the pressure bandage is done whether you document it or not. Even if you were then killed by a shell burst that knocked the guy unconscious and when he woke up, he could not remember what happened to document it so it never got documented.

You see how illogical and wishful thinking it is to say, "if it ain't doc-a-mented, it never hayappened!"

The seeming obession with documentation is how the smart guys in charge of the military make it possible to ensure that the most substandard of recruits can be held accountable for the extremely simply jobs that they are capable of. I was in the Army, and I can easily picture some inbred hillbilly fat-assed E-7 saying that and spitting tobacco with a pleased look on his face at how clever he was.
I also picture buck-toothed private Stann (called "Stann the Man" affectionately by said hibbilly sarge) nodding, smiling, smiling back at the other privates and saying, "Eeyep. Hey, Sergeant, say that one about the raht way, the wrong way, tha Army way, you know that one? It's mah favorite!"

But the job of applying the pressure bandage is done whether you document it or not. Even if you were then killed by a shell burst that knocked the guy unconscious and when he woke up, he could not remember what happened to document it so it never got documented.

You see how illogical and wishful thinking it is to say, "if it ain't doc-a-mented, it never hayappened!"

The seeming obession with documentation is how the smart guys in charge of the military make it possible to ensure that the most substandard of recruits can be held accountable for the extremely simply jobs that they are capable of. I was in the Army, and I can easily picture some inbred hillbilly fat-assed E-7 saying that and spitting tobacco with a pleased look on his face at how clever he was.
I also picture buck-toothed private Stann (called "Stann the Man" affectionately by said hibbilly sarge) nodding, smiling, smiling back at the other privates and saying, "Eeyep. Hey, Sergeant, say that one about the raht way, the wrong way, tha Army way, you know that one? It's mah favorite!"
You're comparing apples and oranges Plus there was no emergency involved in trump's taking of those documents..

You're comparing apples and oranges Plus there was no emergency involved in trump's taking of those documents..
Of course there was. It was his last day in office.

If he had left them, team Biden would have stolen them like they steal money from hardworking taxpayers.

Of course there was. It was his last day in office.

If he had left them, team Biden would have stolen them like they steal money from hardworking taxpayers.
Real good planning there. Ironically that may be one of his excuses he'll try to use for keeping documents that didn't belong to him. All trump had to do was turn them into the proper authorities. Biden knows she's not above the law; trump still thinks he is.

Real good planning there. Ironically that may be one of his excuses he'll try to use for keeping documents that didn't belong to him. All trump had to do was turn them into the proper authorities. Biden knows she's not above the law; trump still thinks he is.
Trump followed the law.

Biden knows that he is profiting from his son's criminal activities on his behalf, but he is confident that the DNC/DOJ/FBI will never go after him.

Forum List

Back