1964: Southern Racist democrat vs white Conservatives

Invading Iraq wasn’t a blunder, trying to install a democracy was. We should have gone in destroyed their army, dethroned Saddam, then left.

Saddam was not a threat to any of its neighbors or the US. The country was crippled by 2 decades of war and sanctions. It was total screw up, opposed by the Arabs, oilmen, diplomats, military brass and expats.

Israel demanded Saddam Hussein be removed. Operation Mass Appeal was cranked up in 1998.

Trump wasn’t a Senator, one of 77 who gave Bush the nod to invade Iraq in 2002

I told you Israel demanded the war in Clean Break Strategy and the PNAC... Most of the signatories of the PNAC were dual citizens. Operation Mass Appeal was kicked off by the British in 1998.

Trump approved the invasion on the Howard Stern show.

I told you Israel demanded the war in Clean Break Strategy and the PNAC... Most of the signatories of the PNAC were dual citizens. Operation Mass Appeal was kicked off by the British in 1998.

Trump approved the invasion on the Howard Stern show.

Trump, a private citizen, approved of the invasion.

We know Biden voted for it.

It's like they all play for the same team and the American people didn't make the team

You can stop being white trying to tell a black person who was alive in1964 about the Republican party and Democratic party. I know the history and Repubicans had 100 years of black support. Today you party is getting ready to go full Jim Crow of Trump wins.

Trump allies plot anti-racism protections — for white people​

So just shut up about 1954, 1957, and 1964. Because in 2 separate votes for voting rights in recent years Republicans basically were unanimous in opposition. You sorry scrubs tell us how were were never slaves and how no one today owned slaves but want to tell us how Republicans freed the slaves. F--- that. Take that tired ass tale to your white supremacist meetings. Don't try that bs with any more blacks.
You’re a bigger liar than Obama

From 1870 until 1986 ( When it was litigated outta existence ) eight out of every ten Kluxers were Democrats .

Some of them hung on to it longer than that...

1715618842690.png

Forum List

Back