19 yr old girl killed at NYC , Burger King

Liberals are afraid of any kind of policing that is considered proactive. if it takes place in areas that have a high minority population it will be seen as profiling for racial purposes... so they just going to let people die and pretend there is nothing they can do about it.

1641762696196.png

I lived in Austin back in the 80's. 6th St. downtown was a pretty cool place to go back then, but you'd get robbed or stabbed there now.
Sad to hear and Austin voters who care about their changing conditions need to get busy. Relatives of mine moved from Austin to Houston 2 years ago. I’ll inquire later, on a casual basis of course, about their exact reasons lol

Mark my words....you stand long enough on the street, or anywhere in NY, and somebody is going to shoot you.

This applies to any demonRat ruled city in America.

The Law of The jungle, that's how it's called.:dunno:

A 19 year old is a damn young adult....Fucking Christ, you people act like she was 12 or some shit.

Well now that you mentioned it, Kyle Rittenhouse was killing commies at the young age of 17, so you might be on to something there.

Well now that you mentioned it, Kyle Rittenhouse was killing commies at the young age of 17, so you might be on to something there.
I was guarding convicts on road gangs when I was 19, had my own health insurance, and had started the process of having my first home built.

Sigh, the country is not like it once was so I guess I should make peace with that. 😐

Forum List

Back