Of Course Jill Biden Has Her Own 'Hail to the Chief' Fanfare

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Imagine if Melania had had this done for her? Heads exploding everywhere, but it's Jill so they basically nod and ignore this.

I know: try to control your shock and amazement.
I mean, who’d a thunk “Dr.” Jill Biden would have her very own “walk-up” fanfare — her own “Hail to the Chiefette” — to be played when a woman who was elected to nothing and has zero executive power about anything “walks up” to super-important stuff. Come on, admit it. Gives you goosebumps, huh? [ROFL emoji]
The United States Marine Corps Band was instructed last fall to come up with an entrance theme for the pretend doctor, a source told the Washington Examiner. And just like that, the band now has in its repertoire an original composition titled “Fanfare for the First Lady.”
The fanfare, noted the Examiner, “is to be performed and repeated at official White House functions, from her first appearance until she is ready to speak.”
Imagine, for a nanosecond, the histrionic mass meltdown within the Democrat Party, the sock-puppet Democrat-propaganda media, and among all liberal loons across America if we were talking about Melania Trump, here, versus Jill Biden.
Did I mention that no other First Lady has ever had a “walk-up” song?
But here’s the thing. Jill Biden isn’t just one of your run-of-the-mill First Ladies, mind you — like Melania.
Oh hell, no. For example, here’s Jill aboard Air Force One on the way to Europe in June, “prepping” for the G7 Summit. Very impressive, given that she had zero to do with the summit. And note the presidential-looking jacket, purposely draped over the back of her chair, solely for “impressive” photo-op purposes.
Though it’s not unusual for the group’s arrangers to be asked to compose music at a moment’s notice, a source told the Washington Examiner, it is unusual for the first lady to have her own entrance theme.
The cherry on top giving the first lady the “Hail to the Chief” treatment, the source said, is this: “The music is just awful.”
“The song is terrible,” the source said, adding it’s ironic a “completely bogus premise” should result in such an “awful” final product.

...​

Last edited:
Imagine if Melania had had this done for her? Heads exploding everywhere, but it's Jill so they basically nod and ignore this.

I mean, who’d a thunk “Dr.” Jill Biden would have her very own “walk-up” fanfare — her own “Hail to the Chiefette” — to be played when a woman who was elected to nothing and has zero executive power about anything “walks up” to super-important stuff. Come on, admit it. Gives you goosebumps, huh? [ROFL emoji]
The United States Marine Corps Band was instructed last fall to come up with an entrance theme for the pretend doctor, a source told the Washington Examiner. And just like that, the band now has in its repertoire an original composition titled “Fanfare for the First Lady.”
The fanfare, noted the Examiner, “is to be performed and repeated at official White House functions, from her first appearance until she is ready to speak.”
Imagine, for a nanosecond, the histrionic mass meltdown within the Democrat Party, the sock-puppet Democrat-propaganda media, and among all liberal loons across America if we were talking about Melania Trump, here, versus Jill Biden.
But here’s the thing. Jill Biden isn’t just one of your run-of-the-mill First Ladies, mind you — like Melania.
Oh hell, no. For example, here’s Jill aboard Air Force One on the way to Europe in June, “prepping” for the G7 Summit. Very impressive, given that she had zero to do with the summit. And note the presidential-looking jacket, purposely draped over the back of her chair, solely for “impressive” photo-op purposes.
...​

There seems to be conflicting accounts;
Michael LaRosa, Jill Biden’s press secretary, says the entire story is bunkum.

“The first lady does not have a song anybody has written for her specifically. She has no ‘Hail to the Chief’ song. She has no song,” he told me. “She never asked anyone to create a song.”

“The White House asked nobody, not one person, to compose an exclusive entry song, or any song, for the first lady,” LaRosa added. “None of that is accurate.”

In fact, he said, “Fanfare for the First Lady” was the band’s idea. He said the band approached the White House with a proposal for new music. “Fanfare for the First Lady” wasn’t even initially written for Jill Biden, he continued, adding it’s simply a finalized version of a piece of music that was already nearly completed when the band first broached the topic with the White House.

“We didn’t ask for it,” LaRosa said. “They came and presented us the option. We had no idea it would even be used again.”

...​

And Melania isn't plastic.

...​

Haha, loony thread died in the crib.

Smarten up, son.

“The first lady does not have a song anybody has written for her specifically. She has no ‘Hail to the Chief’ song. She has no song,” he told me. “She never asked anyone to create a song.”

“The White House asked nobody, not one person, to compose an exclusive entry song, or any song, for the first lady,” LaRosa added. “None of that is accurate.”

In fact, he said, “Fanfare for the First Lady” was the band’s idea. He said the band approached the White House with a proposal for new music. “Fanfare for the First Lady” wasn’t even initially written for Jill Biden, he continued, adding it’s simply a finalized version of a piece of music that was already nearly completed when the band first broached the topic with the White House.

“We didn’t ask for it,” LaRosa said. “They came and presented us the option. We had no idea it would even be used again.”

It is in redstate.com....it has to be true! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :cheers2: :banana:

Last edited:

So we're supposed to believe government employees make unnecessary work for themselves? Ok.

So we're supposed to believe government employees make unnecessary work for themselves? Ok.
Is it hard to believe that professional musicians might enjoy writing original music?
I'm sure not everyone has your work ethic.

That bitch is the most absolute most worthless first lady ever.

Michelle Obama was a stuck up fake twat, but atleast she tried to pretend like she wanted to make a impact and do something. Jill does absolutely nothing except act like a snobby, snotty, entitled bitch that deserves high levels of admiration and respect just for standing next to a old fart determined to ruin America.

What has she done? Told people to call her doctor Jill Biden, when she isn't a doctor where the title is warranted. She is a doctor of education or some such shit when the title is only used along colleagues. That's all her worthless ass has done.

Forum List

Back