19.5% of America is on Welfare?

Changing the eligibility rules does not change the number of poor people. It only recognizes their poverty.
hahahahahaha, that is about as a convoluted explanation I have ever heard.
Millions of poor people from Mexico and the 3rd world, I guess they brought housing, food, clothing, and medical care with them?

1. Global web icon
    University of Notre Dame
    https://leo.nd.edu/news/u-s-suffers-sharpest-rise...

U.S. Suffers Sharpest Rise in Poverty Rate in More Than 50 Years

WebU.S. Suffers Sharpest Rise in Poverty Rate in More Than 50 Years. January 27, 2021. Leigh Lynes. The end of 2020 brought the sharpest rise in the U.S. poverty rate since the 1960s, …

Add the 19.5% to the millions who aren't eligible for many different reasons, and it iindicates that the stated unemployment rate is nonsensical. This is called greedy capitalism.

This is why China has reworked capitalism to make it perform for all the people.
The working class American has bought into the numbers game being perped by government and big business. Huge income inequality statistics make all the favourable numbers out to be a part of the big lie.

In a way I agree. Capitalism needs ditch diggers. So we have safety nets and social programs to help the poor. Because capitalism requires a poor class who makes minimum wage. The working poor.

Look at Walmart's business model. How many of their employees are on food stamps? Where do they spend those food stamp moneys?

GREAT,, another TDS induced rant,,,

please get help before its to late,,
First you said Democrats give the poor free shit to get them to vote Democratic. All I did was point out that Trump got a huge chunk of the uneducated blue collar vote.

A lot of them benefit from Democratic policies but still voted for Trump. Look how many union members voted for Trump.

My neighbor is a huge Trump supporter who's going to benefit from Biden's student forgiveness program. I heard that's not happening anymore but I believe Biden is still fighting for that dumb bitch. Has that been decided yet?

First you said Democrats give the poor free shit to get them to vote Democratic. All I did was point out that Trump got a huge chunk of the uneducated blue collar vote.

A lot of them benefit from Democratic policies but still voted for Trump. Look how many union members voted for Trump.

My neighbor is a huge Trump supporter who's going to benefit from Biden's student forgiveness program. I heard that's not happening anymore but I believe Biden is still fighting for that dumb bitch. Has that been decided yet?

when did I say that??

Of course it was.....the only time a Dimwit would ever agree is when the dates fall into Trumps tenure. It would be nice to see the current numbers and if/how they've changed since the Spud stepped in
Good point. When Trump was president, 19% of Americans were on welfare.

If it is more now it's because of the pandemic.

I wasn't trying to blame Trump but you do point out it was high on his watch.

when did I say that??
Oh sorry I read back what you said and it was even dumber

You said when its a planned strategy set up more than 50 yrs ago to put a strain on the country to create an ever bigger more controlling government,,

What is a planned strategy? To put 20% on welfare? Or is it your unregulated free market capitalism that caused 20% of us to have to go on snap?

For example, think about all the people who lost those good paying manufacturing jobs in the 2000's. The Bush years when we lost 700,000 good jobs every month leading up to the great recession. Where did those people go to work?

So when your corporations went overseas to save money, they caused this. You wanted to cut the programs. Then you could brag that zero percent were on welfare but also starving.

In a way, I agree with you. If they didn't have those welfare programs they'd figure it out.

I heard Biden is going to fix welfare. Any single man should not qualify for welfare unless he's retarded. Or a single did. But not man with zero kids should ever get any public assistance. Get a job loser. I have a friend who got foodstamps. A real piece of shit who works under the table and shows zero income so he qualifies.

Oh sorry I read back what you said and it was even dumber

You said when its a planned strategy set up more than 50 yrs ago to put a strain on the country to create an ever bigger more controlling government,,

What is a planned strategy? To put 20% on welfare? Or is it your unregulated free market capitalism that caused 20% of us to have to go on snap?

For example, think about all the people who lost those good paying manufacturing jobs in the 2000's. The Bush years when we lost 700,000 good jobs every month leading up to the great recession. Where did those people go to work?

So when your corporations went overseas to save money, they caused this. You wanted to cut the programs. Then you could brag that zero percent were on welfare but also starving.

In a way, I agree with you. If they didn't have those welfare programs they'd figure it out.

I heard Biden is going to fix welfare. Any single man should not qualify for welfare unless he's retarded. Or a single did. But not man with zero kids should ever get any public assistance. Get a job loser. I have a friend who got foodstamps. A real piece of shit who works under the table and shows zero income so he qualifies.
youre so brain dead you dont realize you proved my point,,,

youre so brain dead you dont realize you proved my point,,,

Perhaps at most disadvantage are people in rural areas. Parts of the state lack jobs, transportation, broadband and grocery stores.

How many of those idiots in rural America voted for Trump? I know one. I asked him why he voted for a Republican knowing Republicans want to cut his disability benefits and he said, "I don't know, I guess I felt like it was a time for change?"

LOL.

Good point. When Trump was president, 19% of Americans were on welfare.

If it is more now it's because of the pandemic.

I wasn't trying to blame Trump but you do point out it was high on his watch.

Of course you were blaming Trump without actually saying it outright........and anything since then is 'because of the plandemic' AKA so the Spud doesn't have to take responsibility.

And THAT ^^^ is why this is a bait thread. To which I'd have to give you credit for being so slick about it, if it was done with actual intent.........but instead you managed to pull off a bait thread without such intent, which means your Dimwittedry runs so deep you do it without knowing.

Perhaps at most disadvantage are people in rural areas. Parts of the state lack jobs, transportation, broadband and grocery stores.

How many of those idiots in rural America voted for Trump? I know one. I asked him why he voted for a Republican knowing Republicans want to cut his disability benefits and he said, "I don't know, I guess I felt like it was a time for change?"

LOL.
I have no problem with the states helping people in their state,,

the feds have no such powers,,

of course you can show us where in the constitution that says thats their job???

cause I can show you where it forbids it,,

A general welfare clause is a section that appears in many constitutions and in some charters and statutes that allows that the governing body empowered by the document to enact laws to promote the general welfare of the people, which is sometimes worded as the public welfare.

I can also show you that the first three words in the 2nd amendment starts off A Well Regulated...

Welfare rose under The Worthless Negro and Potatohead's administrations. The Democrats need massive welfare to maintain a voter base of scumbags.

A general welfare clause is a section that appears in many constitutions and in some charters and statutes that allows that the governing body empowered by the document to enact laws to promote the general welfare of the people, which is sometimes worded as the public welfare.

I can also show you that the first three words in the 2nd amendment starts off A Well Regulated...
So you dont know what the word general means.

Forum List

Back